• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mela do you have any practical examples of how a game like this works?

You compared it to an RPG campaign - can you give an example of one that is similar to how this one works mechanically?

For Day 1, all 6 ppl have a status of ACTIVE

Your only options are :

Vote for someone
Vote for No Arrest
If currently not in a leading wagon, and your role allows it, self-exile

For night stuff, everyone has an option of staying at home, visiting any other player's home, self-exile without town knowing and be considered missing next morning, hide somewhere (options disclosed in role PMs) or guard police station (if someone arrested is there, at least one person has to guard them, and this can be coordinated in thread).

The RPG campaign elements come from the story behind your roles that explain your objectives, basically you all have a possible true good ending, a true bad ending, and meh endings. Story will be guided towards any endgame by your collective actions.

Not sure what more you would like me to disclose... If you have some question related to your own role, please ask in the role PM instead.

Town endgame : No new player goes missing between past day end and new day start (basically no mafia kidnap or fake kidnap, mafia are either all arrested or self-exiled and unwilling to return because their win condition is still fulfillable even if gone from village).

Mafia endgame : No non-mafia player is ACTIVE at start of day. Town players who can fulfill win conditions outside of the basic town endgame may still win alongside the mafia team.

Also everyone has confirmed, but since there are apparently a few questions still around, and regular update time is still hours away, Day 1 is not starting yet. Please use this time to ask me anything more you may need, whether in the thread or in your role PMs.

1694067452818.gif

VOTE COUNT

JamieIsBored I (HumanDawn)

Clarifications:

Calvinッ, HumanDawn, milkshayke, Minish, Potato-6 are all allowed to self-exile now. If they choose to self-exile, they CANNOT return for the rest of Day 1: the earliest they can come back is start of Night 1.

If HumanDawn self-exiles, the vote on JamieIsBored will stop counting.

VOTE COUNT

Potato-6 II (Potato-6, milkshayke)
JamieIsBored I (HumanDawn)

Calvinッ, HumanDawn, milkshayke, Minish: 0

(sorry if these get repetitive, but it is important that ppl who may not read all of the thread see the most recent one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom