• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having it be in the role pms only is weird.

I am going to be a non-compliant player and not post it in role pms because I disagree with the oddity of it. :M

I am going to be a non-compliant player and not post it in role pms because I disagree with the oddity of it. :M
Then it won't count :M

Then it won't count :M
Screw the rules.

I have money.

I wouldn’t oppose to putting a shorten phase in my role pm if 3 other players announce to agree to shorten it in their role pms.

Clarification: the intention of this is that the phase shortening should just be a non indicative action taken for the convenience of players, but cannot in any way be used as angleshooting metainformation to indicate player motivations.

You are free to post it in the thread, but it will take no effect, so that it can also be considered potentially faked for the sake of being faked.

Also I have voted for the phase shortening, since it's prolly best to be announced regardless. I have nothing against just shortening for info tbh, especially in a game where voting someone off doesn't seem like it's the be all end all with no lynches

VOTE COUNT

No Arrest V (JamieIsBored, Potato-6, HumanDawn, Minish, Calvinッ)

All players : 0

Also tagging @Eri! to ensure they are aware of the shortening before phase end. Everyone else has clearly noticed, so I am not going to do unnecessary tags all over.

Day 1 End/Night 1 Start
1 @JamieIsBored
2 @Calvinッ
3 @Potato-6
4 @Minish
5 @Eri!
6 @HumanDawn

FINAL VOTE COUNT

No Arrest VI (JamieIsBored, Potato-6, HumanDawn, Minish, Calvin ッ, Eri!)

Day 1 is over.
No Arrest happened.
It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours.

Clarifications
:
Everyone's current state is "outside the town hall, discussing a bit about what happened during the day council, and what they are going to do tonight."

Talking in the thread is allowed normally. Your allowed actions are Stay At Home, Visit Player's House, Self-Exile, Hide and Guard Police Station (which is unnecessary but still valid).

Actions will be processed according to priority lists at end of night, self-exiles are to be submitted in Role PMs, not in the thread. Any clarifications about roles and actions not included above should also be asked there.

Anonymous Reports can also be posted. To do so, please request the exact message you want published in your role PMs. You can do it unlimitedly, but please be reasonable with these (no spam). Also keep in mind I may not be active all day to process them immediately.

Mafia factional kidnap has to happen, be faked, or fail for a specific reason (if such a kind of failing happens, it is not town endgame, the thread will be told). It cannot be idled.

Any MISSING players are to be announced at end of night/start of next day. If all non-mafia are not active while at least one mafia is active, it is mafia endgame. If kidnap fails without a properly explained reason, it is town endgame.

ANONYMOUS REPORT:
A poster has been put up advertising a missing child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom