• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

1. @Hitomi;
2. @Buoy;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Harpy;
5. @Dark Kyriaki;
6. @FairyGaga;
7. @GliscorMan;
8. @Catspring;
9. @Mijzelffan;
10. @Momoka;
11. @Neonsands;
12. @TheMissingno.;
13. @Terezi Pyrope;
14. @Nytie;
15. @Booster Gold;
16. @Pein;
17. @Kantomasta;
18. @Iberia;
19. @mlouden03;
20. @HumanDawn;
21. @Zima;
22. @Froakie;

This night everything was up in the air. People were still on edge, and not letting up. But the Mafia was very clear on who they wanted, and they sent their best man to carry it out.

The Chimpinator

Back

thechimpinator.png

Description: A secret weapon from the future. You have one goal, and one goal only. However, because of the time travel damage you can’t quite remember it. Something to do with Chicken Pot Pie, or something…

Role: You have three different abilities that are used based on how you die. Upon being lynched, you will return the next day phase. If you are nightkilled, you will return the next night phase. You can also choose to sacrifice yourself to bring one player back from the dead. To do this last one, simply send me a PM with Revive: (User). WARNING: YOU DO DIE IN THE PROCESS

Alignment: The Monkeys

Iberia was killed. She was a Townie.

It is now Day 2
You may now vote.
The phase will end normal time tomorrow.

yikes horrible flavor text

Last edited:
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13)

Okay that's good news. From this we can infer that the mafia chose Iberia because killing her doesn't give much information as she didn't interact that much with others, and her interactions don't really give away much. However it seems mafia wants to go for more active players since they chose someone who posted over someone who did not.
@Soulmaster; Your spoiler is messed up

tumblr_m5ild0nEE31rpkl9ao4_500.gif

See you next night phase everyone.

A confirmed townie already. :D Thank you so much, Mafia.

It's good to know we have a clear. The rules state role-claiming as well as mass-claiming are allowed, so maybe claiming to Iberia is a good idea? Of course... under the condition Iberia doesn't die a second time.

@FairyGaga;, that's still basically the same as voting someone because they confirmed last and, in that post, said something like "whoops, sorry I'm last".

No, but you obviously are.

Are you suggesting that Buoy is making this up?

Haha, lol

So who should we vote for?

Vote: TheMissingno

You've been acting really weird. I'm not sure if this what you usually act like, but your behavior seems very anti-town.

I'm not sure who we should vote for, or if we should just pass again :(. I don't know what we should do. Any leads?

I'd vote for TheMissingno. but he obviously wants us to.
that's still basically the same as voting someone because they confirmed last and, in that post, said something like "whoops, sorry I'm last".
I disagree. But it doesn't matter because no one else did that.

I'd vote for TheMissingno. but he obviously wants us to.

Does this mean he could possibly have a role that benefits from getting lynched/receiving most votes?

1. The Jester
2. The Gov/Mayor
3. Lynch Redirect

It's good to know we have a clear. The rules state role-claiming as well as mass-claiming are allowed, so maybe claiming to Iberia is a good idea? Of course... under the condition Iberia doesn't die a second time.

While I don't have a problem trusting a confirmed townie, that's too risky. Imagine if mafia have a converter or one of them manipulates her. Not to mention in a game with some of the best roles taken from other games we can't be sure of who is mafia and who is town since a townie could have a role that's normally a mafia role or a mafia could have a role that's normally a townie role.

VOTE: Froakie

It's D2 and I know she couldn't get on the computer Early D1, however she has been on since that problem and has yet to post. Froakie is one of the more active players which makes it even more suspicious that she hasn't posted yet.

@Harpy; you know she's hosting her own mafia at this very moment, right?

Sorry, my internet being down during day 1 prevented me, and I didn't have much time to read over the thread yesterday - but I've done so now.

I think TheMissingno. isn't mafia. Trying to be suspicious and intentionally misinterpreting things, not replying to questions, etc. isn't a scum trait - unless it's a double bluff which would be clever, but I'm not too sure on that yet. In any case I don't think he calls for a lynch right now, it seems like he wants one. and who am i to grant people what they want

Harpy, why would you vote me on the sole reason I haven't posted yet? It's not like I have given any kind of reads or anything at all, to be honest. Do you think because I haven't said anything I could be doing things behind the scenes? If that were the case, what would my reason be for not posting anything at all. I don't think mafia or anti-town members who are actually doing something behind the scenes would want to be seen as doing such. I had no real reason for it except for not having internet, and then not having the time to catch up. In the mean time I sent a question to Soulmaster, and a reply to a pm from a player.

UNVOTE: Froakie

I just had the intention of getting you to speak and see your reaction. It's mostly been only a few players talking. The other inactives are all names I don't recognize so I'm not sure what to think about them since I'm assuming they are new players. While others are normally inactive. However I am going to address them now.

@Mijzelffan; How is her hosting relevant to this? I'm hosting a game too and keep up just fine. Not to mention I've been watching Froakie's mafia so i know how active and inactive it is.

1. @Hitomi;
8. @Catspring;
10. @Momoka;
11. @Neonsands;
16. @Pein;
17. @Kantomasta;

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of you have spoken so far. Why? What are your thoughts?

@Mijzelffan; How is her hosting relevant to this? I'm hosting a game too and keep up just fine. Not to mention I've been watching Froakie's mafia so i know how active and inactive it is.

In-thread posts in a game are not a good indicator about how active a game is. Private posts play a part.

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

Trust me on this one guys.

I have a very interesting ability.

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

Trust me on this one guys.

I have a very interesting ability.

What do you think guys? go with zima or go with tezeri? Buoy and missingno may both have good leads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom