• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty Club

Confirm/deny: Misty is awesome.

• Confirm

Votes: 550 84.0%
  • Deny, also I support terrorism

Votes: 105 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could make you some I have Season 1 and also AG44, 45 and the other 3 she is in.

Misty's in the new OP! Just thought I'd spread the joyous news. ;)

Sorry, don't know how to do them. ^^; The clip's on pokejello, though.

Heh, they put Misty with the rest of the recurring characters. Looks like she'll be sitting the whole next saga out just like she sat out in Hoenn.

Oh well, maybe she'll make some cameos near the end. (or not)

*shrugs* No biggie. I'm pleased she's shown at all. Did anyone expect her to come back for the BF saga?

BFO045.jpg

The opening is kind of odd.

I like it. The music is funkeh. Plus, Drew, Harley and Misty!! *still excited*

If Misty *still* doesn't re-join the main cast once the D/P season starts,then Pokeshipping takes a huge step back IMO because she would then *officially* join the ranks of Tracey,Oak,etc. and become a recurring character.Remember,this Battle Frontier saga is just supposed to hold us over until the D/P season begins so Misty isn't quite out of the picture yet.But if she doesn't comeback,things aren't looking too good for Pokeshipping. =/

Not only that,but Pokeshipping will no longer be the main ship of the series if Misty becomes a recurring character.Technically,I think Rocketshipping becomes the main ship since it's the 2nd biggest ship in the anime or Advanceshipping might take over the title if Ash and May (well,May really......) remain as the main characters of the series.

I'm glad they show her at least in the opening.

Scott85 said:
Some people (Archaic) actually thought the Battle Frontier cast would be Ash, Misty and Max....LMAO.

That's what people call speculation. I don't remember him saying "OMFG I'm 100% this will be the main cast for Battle Frontier!!111oone".

*is now home and will proceed to search for the luvdisc episode*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom