• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP:FIM/The Legend Of Spyro Crossover *Me and Shining Armor!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Plot: Spyro and Cynder have finally settled down. They have a beloved daughter named Nova and their enemies have finally been put to rest...or so they thought. Malefor, from inside is prison at the core of the world, reaches across time and space to the land of Equestria. There, he makes a deal with the evil Queen of the Changelings, Chrysalis. In exchange for freeing him, he will aid her in conquest of Equestria.

Flung from their world into another, Spyro and Cynder must meet new friends, find a way to stop this evil alliance, and find their way home in the end.

Shining Armor: Sparx, Cynder, Chrysalis, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Luna

Godzillawolf: Spyro, Twilight, Fluttershy, Malefor, Rarity, Spike, Celestia, Nova

OOC: Chrysalis wondering the outskirts of Equestria and Malefor contacting her?

Chrysalis grumbles. Her plan to take over Equestria had failed.

She trots around, pretty much in the middle of nowhere, with no changelings around, wondering how the hell she was gonna survive. All the Changelings were roaming Equestria, while she had ended up on the outskirts.

Suddenly, a large purple crystal erupted from the ground not far away. "What is your name?" a deep voice from the crystal asked, it glowing with a menacing presence. The being behind this voice observed the Changeling Queen, contemplating what use she may be. "I have a proposition for you. State your name so I may give it."

Chrysalis yelps. Am I high? she wondered. "C...Chrysalis. Changeling Queen Chrysalis."

"Chrysalis?" asked the voice. "Very well. My name is The Dark Master, Malefor," the voice introduced. "Now then, let's get down to business, shall we? I have something I want, you have something you want, I'm certain that we can come to an agreement. I want free from this accursed prison I'm trapped in, what is it you want that I can give in exchange?"

Chrysalis thought. "Well... this country. I just failed to take it over. If I free you... will you help me claim Equestria as MINE?"

Chrysalis loved this idea.

"That's all? Fine, it shall be trampled under your hooves, but only once I am free," said Malefor's voice. In a flash of purple light, the crystal projected the directions for a spell. "Use this spell and bring someone from my land named Spyro to your world. Then, I will instruct you how to trick him into undoing my seal."

Chrysalis nods and she shapeshifts into Cadance, horn glowing.

"Who is this 'Spyro'?" she asked.

"The hero that defeated me," explained Malefor. "You will not need the disguise, at least not yet. Spyro will not appear here, but somewhere else in this land. Do not worry, I will help you find him when he does."

Chrysalis nods and drops the disguise, returning back to her Changeling form. Her horn stops glowing.

"D...did it work? And just WHO are you, anyway, Malefor?"

"Yes, it did," said Malefor. "Someone like you, who was once a powerful ruler on the verge of victory, but had it torn away from them by meddling young heroes at the last second."

-----------------

"Mom, dad," squeaked little Nova, nudging her sleeping parents. "Wake up...we're not in the temple anymore...and we look kind of weird," she said, noticing the different appearance they had. It wasn't THAT noticeable, but it was strange.

OOC: Basically noticing the different animation style between their universe and this one.

OOC: I've actually looked at Spyro again and it looks fairly similar, just 3D.

IC: Cynder yawned and woke up. "H...huh? Nova? What is it?"

"Well for one thing, we're in a scary dark forest instead of the temple," said Nova, in a deadpan fashion, looking around the area. "And aren't there supposed to be three moons?" she asked, pointing up at the sky were only one, white moon hung in the sky.

Spyro yawned, looking up as he woke up and gasped. "Wait...that's not even like any of our moons!"

"That's what I just said!" Nova exclaimed. She'd been scared when she woke up, but she was trying her hardest not to look scared now.

"Spyro, what's going on here? Do you have any idea where we are?" Cynder asked, a little scared herself now.

Spyro shook his head. "No," he said, looking around the surrounding area. "But I think we'd better get out of this forest," he said, sniffing the air. "I smell a lot of large predators around here, and until we know where we are, I'd rather not upset the locals," he said, nudging Sparx to wake him.

Sparx yawned and woke up. "What? What is it? Can't a guy catch a nap around here?"

"We're not at the Temple, in fact, I don't even think we're in the Dragon Realms," Spyro explained, pointing to the moon.

Sparx looked at Spyro. "Well? Shall we go find out where we are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom