• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

Pssh, Angie'd probably BUY a bike to be destroyed if she didn't have one at that point. Maybe use the battle that was promised between Ash and Angie at Solaceon town as the excuse for the destruction... Anyways, your answer?

Pssh, Angie'd probably BUY a bike to be destroyed if she didn't have one at that point. Maybe use the battle that was promised between Ash and Angie at Solaceon town as the excuse for the destruction... Anyways, your answer?

So true, hehehe...

Sorry for not showing here for a while btw, somehow my browser was locked out from accessing this forum. Perhaps it has something to do with the new layout, but thanks to FireFox I was able to get back here.

Have to think about my answer, meanwhile, hoping others will chime in again.

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I see that this topic is inactive, but I hope we can bring some action here ^_^.
So maybe I need to introduce myself. I was a coomon fan of AshxMisty couple until...
It was about a month ago when I saw Summer Academy series, and I've gone completely mad about Ash and Angie as a couple. They are perfect for each other. "Hot heads" :) .
Especially "Ghoul Daze" episode with a Ash's promise not letting go even if it means forever.
After that, I've triend to find somebody who like this couple, but no success. I've been searching and searcing again, and finally I've found this topic and started to read from the 1st page :). While reading this topic, I've found a links to LuserPurge's (LatiosFan's) fanfics and begin to read. Also, I've read "Day of Love" by CrazyYanmega and others. But when I saw this topic stuck...
But anyway, let's try to activate this topic again :).

Great to see some activity here again. Quite some time has passed since Angie appeared in the anime series, that explains why there are much less people into it anymore. Still, Angie played a major role in 5 episodes, quite a lot for a character not belonging to the main cast, and there were some strong scenes among those episodes. Ghoul Daze will probably be my fav episode since it also contains a possible strong hint from Ash's side, which is pretty rare.

Let's try a new topic then:

Suppose you could make Angie have a cameo appearance in the Black and White anime series. How would you do that?

I think it can be like that:

It was quite a while since Ash's last visit to Solaceon and Angie has a terrible feeling about it. She was missing him a lot. She even coudn't sleep last night. She was thinking about past and about future. Finally, she made a decision. She called to Ash, but instead of Ash, phone was picked by his mom. They had a little conversation. She told Angie that Ash now is in Unova region with a big understanding smile on her face. After a breakfast all family gathered for a serious talk. After a long talk Angie run into her room to pack all that she need. It was an afternoon when she was totally ready. She ran downstairs almost ready to go, but then realised that the plane to Unova region fly out only tomorrow. Then she cast an angry look at her parents, that they didn't say about it a word and let her look as a fool. They can't help but laugh.
Day passed by extremely fast. Stars are starting to appear in a dark night sky. Angie was sitting near the lake with her faithful parter Shinx and thinking about what going to happen. The moon appeared in the sky shining with a bright light, which is reflected a silent expanse of lake making a beautiful sight. The time passed by, it was a deep night, even Shinx already fell asleep, but Angie can't. She was thinking, and a beatiful shine of lake give only a good thoughts at her mind. She knew that everything will be good.
It was a dawn when she come back home, holding sleeping Shinx in her hands. The parents were still sleeping, so nobody knew that she was outside all the night. She came to her room and decide to have a bit sleep.
She woke up from a little dash. She slowly began to open her eyes and saw Sinx. Then she tuned her head and saw her parents. "So you want to fly to Unova region or not?" - they asked. She looked at clock and was totally amazed. It was so late! She quickly jumped from a bed trying to make up for time. Trying to not to lose any time she took her bag, said "goodbye" to parents and run to the airport. They looked at each other smiling, and saying again something about how good Ash and Angie together.
When Angie arrived at the aiport, it was a final call already. She ran to the plane, while screaming something like "Wait for me! You've forgotten somebody!". She get on the plane at the last moment. She sat to her sit, gasping. Now she can rest from that morning walk, and it's just a matter of time when she would see Ash again...
Ash with friends now was in pokemon center, training with his water pokemon oshawott, trying to improve his aqua jet, when he recieved a call from... his mother! They have a little common conversation, like "How you're doing, where are you, how many badges have you won". Ash was totally confused, because mom never called him before. He was the one, who was calling to her everytime.
After a couple of hours the plane arrived at the Unova airport. Angie have to call to one person immideatly, because she needed to do this before flight, but she was unable to do this because she was late. Now she ran to first phone that she saw. She quickly jabbed the phone number of the person she wanted to call. It was Delia. Angie made an apology for having to wait so long, but Delia laughed at it and said where Ash is now. Angie thanked Delia for everything and put the phone down. Now she knows where he is and she is going to make a surprise for him.
Ash with friends already left pokemon center and headed to the next city to win Ash's next Unova gym badge. They were raising up to a small hill. Now it started to become dark, and they decided to make a camp on the top of that hill. But when they almost reached the top, the path was blocked by a strange shadow. But to Ash this silhouette seemed to be very familiar. When he approached this shadow, it exclaim, pointing at Ash:
- Ash Ketchum, I challange you to a battle!
To be continued...

Btw, writing without direct speech is quite tough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angie is the reason I want Writer to Age Ash & other
Cause that way Angie can have much better look
I don't get why she's still in her parent's Day care center, She suck at Day Care center
She should become a Gym challenger instate because that suit her Better
She can evolve as many pokemon she want without worrying
I would love if If Angie appear with much feminine look in unova cause Ash to get shocked by her Appearance
Imagain yourself, Ash meet a incrediblely cute Girl in Unova & Amaze by her look & talent only to find out it's his good friend Angie

Angie is the reason I want Writer to Age Ash & other
Cause that way Angie can have much better look
I don't get why she's still in her parent's Day care center, She suck at Day Care center
She should become a Gym challenger instate because that suit her Better
She can evolve as many pokemon she want without worrying
I would love if If Angie appear with much feminine look in unova cause Ash to get shocked by her Appearance
Imagain yourself, Ash meet a incrediblely cute Girl in Unova & Amaze by her look & talent only to find out it's his good friend Angie

Makes quite some sense. She doesn't really suck at the Day Care, but she has indeed a competetive spirit, so challenging gyms sounds a lot like her.

Especially like the idea of Ash meeting Angie and not recongnizing her because she has made her appearance look more feminine. Would make for some funny scenes, no doubt.

I like this ship. But I have to say that if Angie ever shows up again that her hair might be longer than it was. I pray that it would be.

I was wondering, to generate more fanart and a support reboot for this ship, how about we agree on a morpheousshipping day?
(it would force me to get off my lazy duff and do some art for this pair XD)

I'm rather surprised how popular this shipping is, especially considering Angie has only appeared in a few episodes.

I'm rather surprised how popular this shipping is, especially considering Angie has only appeared in a few episodes.
It's because of the Relation Angie share with Ash. No other Girl haven't bonded Ash as closely as Angie. Not even Misty
If Angie Was as pretty as Dawn then trust me, This shipping would become the most popular shipping
May be That's why The Artist made her look completely like a guy. To Make sure this Ship doesn't get much popularity

I could disagree with the Misty comment, but I have the sneaking suspicion that you're right about the Dawn thing...

I suppose Angie's limited appearance could be attributed to this too (that is, not aggravating the shipping fandom).

It's because of the Relation Angie share with Ash. No other Girl haven't bonded Ash as closely as Angie. Not even Misty
If Angie Was as pretty as Dawn then trust me, This shipping would become the most popular shipping
May be That's why The Artist made her look completely like a guy. To Make sure this Ship doesn't get much popularity

I don't know if that's all true. Because Misty wasn't that pretty and this shipping is becoming more popular for some reason. I think that's good in some sense. I also like how Ash and Angie both have electric Pokemon too. Nice match up.

I don't know if that's all true. Because Misty wasn't that pretty and this shipping is becoming more popular for some reason. I think that's good in some sense. I also like how Ash and Angie both have electric Pokemon too. Nice match up.
U are right about Misty not being that pretty
But if u consider all the girl that fall for Ash in Tv series that Misty is the prettiest girl who fall for Ash yet
I really hate this, I mean even if writer chose Misty atleast they could make her fight for Ash
People would love if Angie was Pretty & Misty fight with her for Ash.
Always Making another girl who fall for Ash unattractive to give Misty a advantage is Disgusting
I bet even Misty fan Want Misty to fight for love against a cute girl rather than handing Ash over to her like a Piece of Candy

I wasn't saying that she wasn't pretty but that they almost are equal in appearance. But it's only my opinion that I like Angie and Ash because of how their story was done. That doesn't mean that the other stories weren't good too. And just because a girl is pretty doesn't mean she can't be strong and have a spunky attitude, if that's what you're looking for.

Wow, these assumptions on "pretty" are really getting on my nerves.

Greatly seconded, Caseydia.

I happen to think literally EVERY girl ever on this show is drop-dead gorgeous, either in looks, personality, or a combination. In that combination, I count tomboys. I may be biased since I am one, but seriously, come on.
That short-sighted "IF" Angie was "pretty"... What IS pretty anyway? A social construct on ideals.

Maybe I'm a crazy fangirl who's reading these forums wrong and taking them too seriously and people have their own opinions, yet I enjoy girls with soul substance, which both Angie and Misty have revealed they have, among characters.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom