• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
This show is like crack, once you watch one episode, you have to watch another. I will say that I love the humor in this show as it does come from the characters.

Right now, my favorite ponies on the show are a tie between Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy. Pinkie for being the comedy relief and getting a laugh out of me. Whenever she sings in an episode, that's the highlight for the episode to me. Also, I think she maybe smarter than she appears. Rarity for taking the "fashion obsessed" character cliche and making a 180 to them like she did in Dog and Pony Show. What with her being able to use her WHINING against the dogs. Fluttershy for being the kind pony she is and showing that she can stand up for herself when the time comes in Dragonshy and The Staremaster. What do you know, I have a favorite pony in each category of Earth, Pegasus, and Unicorn.

You know, now I want to watch all the episodes again!

I could watch all the episodes 10 times over and I wouldn't get sick of them one bit.

I started watching it with my sister, and now I'm like "OHHH YEAH!"

Two of my little brothers friends are in to it now, too. And one of them did kind of hate it at first.

This show is like a disease. A good disease.
It's only going to spread further until (almost) the whole world is infected.

I've always been a fan of MLP, even the older generations, but FiM just makes the older ones look bad. I've been watching the series since it first aired in October and have been it love with it ever since. I've gotten a lot of friends to watch it too, most of them adult males.

Really goes to show how magical friendship is.
Can't wait for the new episode this Friday.

Oh Arceus, that show is literally ADDICTING!!!! I'm a fan of the show myself, actually. When I first heard about it, I had EXACTLY the same reaction that Satoshi-kun did, but once I watched the first episode, I was idmediatly hooked to it! Now I LOOOOVVVVEEE!!! it!!!!! :-D

All right, I admit it, I too can't stop watching the episodes on YouTube. :bounce:

All right, I admit it, I too can't stop watching the episodes on YouTube. :bounce:

I know, I only watched the first out of peer pressure but thats all it takes the addiction to take root.

Fluttershy is such a cutie, everytime she appears I just want to reach through the screen and give her a big hug :3

My avatar should make my favorite pony (and episode) obvious.

I'm one of the rare ones who DIDN'T get into FiM via 4Chan (I actually avoid it like the plague)... I'd decided to watch it when it first premiered back in October, because I've been a Lauren Faust fan for years, and I just somehow knew she'd make a high-quality series.

I started watching this last week cause I kept seeing all these MLP avatars on the forum. thx for infecting me guys =D

Huh, it also seems that I'm one of the very few who also don't go on Youtube searching out the episodes...

If I miss one after it's first aired I'll just go onto The Hub's site and watch there. Other than that, I can't say I do.

What's your favourtie song(s) of this series? Mine are winter wrap-up and art of the dress. I can't stop listening to both of them =3

I'm also quite a big fan of this series; and I think I was one of the first on BMGf to adopt a pony avatar (and sig).

It definitely is addictive, once you start watching. It has a charm that the vast majority of modern animated series lack, which is all the more surprising considering this is My Little Pony, which I remember being so lame during my own childhood. Just as Beast Wars turned the Transformers franchise from a shallow 30-minute toy commerical to a 30-minute toy commercial with appealing characters and good writing, Friendship is Magic has now done the same for the MLP franchise.

My favourite character is probably Rainbow, though admittedly it's very hard to choose between her and Pinkie. Pretty much every character on this show is well-written and easy to like, though. Favourite song is pretty difficult to choose... they're all either very catchy, or very hilarious. Winter Wrap-Up, Art of the Dress, Evil Enchantress, and You Gotta Share are probably my top 4. It would be hard to rank them within that list, though. :p

I'm certainly looking forward to the cuteness factor in this week's episode, which is apparently a flashback-type thing of the main cast when they were kids. Though we've already seen Twilight, Applejack and Rainbow (the last of which I vectored) in Hasbro's recently-released colouring sheets, it'll be cool to see them in motion.

Was browsing around cracked last night when I ran into this into one of their "you won't believe this isn't photoshopped" list.

And yes, this is really a honest picture. Jets actually sometime do this.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

BMalfitano_F-22%20Condensation%20Rainbow.JPG

the Sonic Rainboom

http://www.museumofflight.org/files/imagecache/lightbox/BMalfitano_F-22 Condensation Rainbow.JPG (for the bigger picture)

Kay so here's my story of how I was inducted into the cult of My Little Pony.

Back after it first aired, my roommate started sitting up in bed a lot every night watching something on his phone after the lights went out. Four episodes in, he admitted to me and his best friend, saying we both had a right to know, that he was watching My Little Pony. We both had the same reaction, epic laughter to the maximum. A few days later, though, now that his pony addiction was out in the open, he started talking it up in nine kinds of ways. Eventually I decided to watch an episode just to shut him the fuck up and get him to stop trying to convert me.

... I was converted. And now I'm as bad as him. See that avatar of mine? It's my wallpaper too. So yeah.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom