• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name your lineage.

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
As the direct, snappy and fantastically clever title says, name your lineage! Got a smattering of Nigerian in there, or a trace of Italian? Then go on and name it, yo. (Diversity is as good as it is cool)

as far as i'm aware, only welsh and irish. i'd imagine there's some english and scottish in there somewhere too (not having some in me is less likely) but as far back as we've traced all my ancestors have been welsh and irish! ^__^ /

Italian, Spanish, Criollo, and Austrian. That's a pretty big mix (or is it not?).

I'm mostly Welsh and German, with a teeny bit of Aboriginal Australian from my pops side.

Mostly Greek, Russian, Italian, British, and Norwegian. Other, much smaller percentages include being 1% European Jewish, and 2.5% Cherokee. Also, somehow I'm a descendant of Genghis Khan.

Running through my veins is Russian, Czechoslovakian, Estonian, Austrian, German, Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish. The latter has not actually been acknowledged as far as I know, but I'm confident that one of my Irish ancestors was ravished by a bagpipe-playing viking. Thus it is explained - my nebulous love of the bagpipes. It's a shame how it transpired but hey, that's life.
All of my lineage is, evidently, Very Good Quality. When I go out and socialize with the masses, it is undeniable that I carry class where they carry plastic bags full of ready-made meals...
tenor.gif

No doubt, I have other blood. Possibly Italian, because that'd explain my f-cking temper.

Last edited:
My family is Irish/Italian on my mum's side and British/Canadian somehow on my dad's side. Fun for the whole family.

Aztec from the Americas thanks to my mom's lineage; Spanish, Spanish, and more Spanish from the Barcelona region in Spain- a huge chunk comes from my dad but my mom has a good portion, as well; Neapolitan, Calabrian and Sicilian Italian here and there come from both, as well. With that, I'm guessing a bit of Greek, too, since the Ancient Greeks did trade and settled in Southern Italy. Both my parents have Greek feet, while I have Roman feet.

But lots of Spanish. They make up the brunt of my lineage.

Chinese (Teochew) from my mother's side. Azorean, Icelandic, and that delightful potpourri of "generic white American" from my father's.
Unfortunately, even though I supposedly managed to learn preschooler-level Teochew and Portuguese in the first few years of my life, I didn't have anyone to talk to so I've forgotten everything.

I'm mostly Greek but have also got a little bit of Turkish off 3 of my 8 great-grandparents, and French off 1 more.

According to my DNA ancestry thingy, I'm 32.5% Native American (from Latin America, not American Indian) and 63% European invader :p

The European side breaks down to 20% Iberian (Spain/Portugal) and 19% "broadly southern European" (the Mediterranean).

I'm adopted so it's kinda interesting to know, although I mostly got the test done for the health component since I don't know my genetic history.

I did the 23andMe ancestry thing for a college class a while back. And as I figured anyway, I'm of a majority Eastern European descent (mostly Polish, along with some Russian and Serbian), with some Italian from my mom's side.

English, Irish and German, but it would be kind of interesting to do that Ancestry.com DNA thing (or 23andMe as FinalArcadia suggests) one day to see my genetic makeup.

I haven't explored it in depth, but I know I've got a bit of Irish and some distant French lineage from my mum's parents. That's all I know right now.

I'm Irish from my father's side, and from my mother's side I'm Dutch, French/German (depends on how one counts Alsace-Lorraine), possibly a Native American ancestor. I'm not sure about the heritage of my matereal grandmother, I never may know my full heritage.

Back
Top Bottom