• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official PokéShippers - Reformation meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up, Archaic. I applied for membership :)

Adorable Pokeshippy pencil sketches: http://kyaradays-2.b.to/gray/13

You know, I thought since it's summer in some places things might pick up a bit. Let's get typing, people!

Last edited:
^ Awwwww those are some really cute sketches :D

Not a PokeShipper but as a Japanese fansite lurker I happened to find this.

ip5hcx.jpg

How unexpected.

And I'm sure you all know this site right?

^ Awww thats so cute!! ^_^

And I did not notice May's boobs decreased ^.^;;

I've never been to that site. Pretty good.

Yeah, gotta love the Red-Misty-Yellow triangle.

And I did not notice May's boobs decreased

They did? I thought they weren't noticeable to begin with.

Last edited:
My name should be reverted back to "Paperfairy".

Has anyone read the interview where it's pretty much confirmed Misty will NOT being joining the main cast every again? :(

I still hold strong to my Pokeshipping, but ouch, that hurts.

Cause it's all about the core part of the franchise, which is game advertising and appealing. They'll shaft any character who comes close to the fans because it'll get in the way of promoting new things.

Huh?! What interview? Can anybody tell me where to find it?!! Please I must know!! This is a catastrophe!!

Yeah, so, there's a 99.9% chance Misty won't be part of the show again...it's not like we were any more hopeful before this interview. Pokeshipping will live on as the best Ash ship, regardless of whether or not Misty returns as a regular...it still has a good chance even if she's not part of the main cast.

I supports Pokeshipping

aswell as Pearl and Advance Shipping. If you ask me, i think Ash cant make up his mind.

Best & most complete hints/moments list?

Can somebody direct me to the most detailed, comprehensive and complete list of all Pokeshipping moments and hints ever compiled?

Do you guys have one?

Is there a master list somewhere?

Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom