• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Hi, sorry just need to think this out. I don’t know how you time zone works but if I don’t respond by 8:30 ish my time then the next time you’re getting one is at about 3:30 cause school.

Sorry! I just need to put some thought in cause it’s my first mafia game
Feels a little bit...overreactive, I guess? Though it is your first game, so not really sure if I can take this with anything but a grain of salt.

Simple but towny logic, but I disagree a bit

If he's town, statistically there's a pretty high chance he mentioned at least one scum.

But if he's scum I'd actually expect potato to attempt pushing for a bunch of townies. He just seems to have a really straightforward style.
40%, yeah, assuming randomness and 3 scum. 60% if you include the other two names too. It was you & someone else.

Agreed with your assessment.

Since I have nothing else to go on, and we don't have a ton to work with yet, I will simply point out that this strategy shows an interesting lack of concern for those who might die by random chance. Almost as if the person saying they are looking for extra deaths to happen.
Or, a lack of concern in general, yeah.

Feels a little bit...overreactive, I guess? Though it is your first game, so not really sure if I can take this with anything but a grain of salt.
I disagree

Seems like a towny reaction to a new player being pocketed by me lol

i think he wasn't saying to vote you because experience made you suspicious, but rather because your experience would result in a interesting very helpful response when you tried to defend yourself
Okay. Then why didn't he vote me? Empty threats are just that. Votes are actions.

I disagree

Seems like a towny reaction to a new player being pocketed by me lol
I see what you mean wrt the paranoia. Not necessarily trying to say it's alignment indicative in the other direction, persay, it just felt over the top on an in initial read.

I see what you mean wrt the paranoia. Not necessarily trying to say it's alignment indicative in the other direction, persay, it just felt over the top on an in initial read.
It was defs OTT but I think that's towny when I'm pressuring a new player to work with me out of nowhere

Votecount 1.4
I'd be okay with an extension for thanksgiving if the hosts are okay with it @JamieIsBored @DawningWinds
I am more than happy to provide an extension, if anyone has an issue with this please raise it ASAP. If there are no issues, I will update the timer next votecount.

Is there a way to have more than 20 posts per page? It's difficult going from Discord mafia to this

If she doesn't have anything to push, she doesn't have anything to push, and I think that's what she's saying. I don't find that pushing people for no reason is particularly towny behavior either, do you?
Isn't that what you're doing right now?

Eh basically we work together to solve the game and I will hard defend you

You don't need to defend me though this concept is far more effective if we hard defend each other but I digress
I'm pretty sure that's not what "Mason" means

Simple but towny logic, but I disagree a bit

If he's town, statistically there's a pretty high chance he mentioned at least one scum.

But if he's scum I'd actually expect potato to attempt pushing for a bunch of townies. He just seems to have a really straightforward style.
Here's the thing: is he actually pushing anyone here?

What about post #164 feels particularly open? Just saying that she hasn't played Persona (which several people have said) and that she's a human seems non-alignment indicative when we don't know our characters and I think most people would assume most of the cast is human.
It suggests a level of ignorance that I don't think wolves will easily admit, especially as chances are at least one wolf is familiar with Persona

That only expresses a lack of creativity on your part. Unvote: FinalArcadia Vote: TheCapsFan
The same can be said about:
Beryl, Caps, Luci, Minish, Abigail, Mido, Helperman, Fitzy

who are also not voting anyone, presumably because most don’t think there’s anything worth voting yet (Luci aside, who has yet to show up). Abigail in particular has said multiple times that there’s nothing much of substance for her to read, outside of a Lissi town read. So what specifically about my behavior is different enough from the rest such that mine is alignment indicative, and the rest aren’t?

The same can be said about:

who are also not voting anyone, presumably because most don’t think there’s anything worth voting yet (Luci aside, who has yet to show up). Abigail in particular has said multiple times that there’s nothing much of substance for her to read, outside of a Lissi town read. So what specifically about my behavior is different enough from the rest such that mine is alignment indicative, and the rest aren’t?
You making excuses for other people. It reads like someone content with the thread's state as it is.

You making excuses for other people. It reads like someone content with the thread's state as it is.
Ah, that makes more sense. I can see how you’d interpret it that way - however, I wasn’t attempting to make any excuses for FA; rather, I was expressing how I think your case on her is weak and your logic is faulty. Just like it is here by saying my “lack of creativity” is scum alignment indicative.

Back
Top Bottom