• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Interesting, since it should be the townies' job to find Strega. Slip of the tongue or Freudian slip??
I have no clue what any of this means but my job is to find townies and create a town core preferably auto the game d1 and sleep walk into a perfect win yummy yummy

It's actually insane to me that I'm top posting

I have no clue what any of this means but my job is to find townies and create a town core preferably auto the game d1 and sleep walk into a perfect win yummy yummy
It means that quite literally the job of SEES is to find Strega, and vice versa. If your job is to find town (SEES) that sounds like suspicious wording to me. I'm new to playing this game on a forum, but the fluff posting is also useful. I am naturally suspicious of people who want to jump into accusations and parsing, since strife is a good way to split the town, not unite it. But now you have me parsing on day 1...

It means that quite literally the job of SEES is to find Strega, and vice versa. If your job is to find town (SEES) that sounds like suspicious wording to me. I'm new to playing this game on a forum, but the fluff posting is also useful. I am naturally suspicious of people who want to jump into accusations and parsing, since strife is a good way to split the town, not unite it. But now you have me parsing on day 1...
Mafia would know who is town by default because it'd be whoever all isn't in their team, so I don't think Abigail slipped there. To me, it seems like a non-alignment indicative thing to say, and it is true that town would want to find other town members because it helps with process of elimination and on getting reads on other people who interact with your townreads.

No

The job of every town player in every mafia game is to solve the game

It doesn't matter how you do it you can find town or find scum. I find scum hunting to be far less beneficial than town hunting so I find and create a town core

If I create a perfect town core day 1 the game is auto

If I can find 2 people I trust enough to mason with me who also trust each other I force the wolfs hand into killing into us even if they don't want to right now I've accomplished neither of my D1 goals

Well in that case, I simply disagree with your strategy. No fun for me "automating" the game. I still think your word choice was strange, but not strange enough to warrant a vote. I'm more interested in who's adamant about voting on fluff alone.

Well in that case, I simply disagree with your strategy. No fun for me "automating" the game. I still think your word choice was strange, but not strange enough to warrant a vote. I'm more interested in who's adamant about voting on fluff alone.
My goal is to win the game

Autoing the game by having a perfect solve is in fact very fun.

In fact I don't see why you wouldn't want to put the game into auto day 1

I tend to disagree with "POE" strategies, as if a wolf gets into the "towncore" the game is already lost. Pressuring people is good actually.

The game isn't lost anymore by a wolf getting into the town core than it is by your PoE having a bunch of towns in it

There is no difference except in what I'm looking for vs what you are looking for. Ultimately the goal is the same and the results are the same.

Votecount 1.5
Fair enough I guess, I don't have the context of who is supposedly more experienced than others. What information would you want to get out of pressuring them?
hints at their role or see if anyone trys to stop people voting them that could indicate a mafia partner

@Potato-2.0
If you were thinking that Caps or me would be a good choice for helperman to vote because a push would have more chance of getting info, why didn't you vote for one of us?
i thought voting Jaime was funny then i forget and had to go not a great excuse but yeah

UNVOTE: Midorikawa
VOTE: Potato-6

As of now, actively voting host while saying that there were players who could be useful to vote for information pushes (me and Caps) seems hypocritical and the most suspicious behavior. And the other two players in Potato's list were hosts, which doesn't help in getting information period. If he thought that prodding either of us could help give us something to talk about in here, then the most towny thing to do would've been to vote one of us himself to get a reaction rather than planting his vote on Jamie.

And in post #192, he said it was worse of helperman to vote Jamie than to not vote at all because the wagon voting him gets lynched, and if he thought that a host vote was worse than a no vote, then why was he himself voting host?
i wasn’t really thinking about who would be a good vote till helper asked then i didn’t really think of changing my vote onto a more useful player

vote: lucyinthesky

dont particular like the hard push on caps without much good reasoning he seems to be playing normally for now and has made a good defense

Im all Court up now i definitely understand why im suspicious rn as i was definitely messing around a Bit at the start

There are 4 people I am seeing to much obsession and emotion on, but only about two of these will actually turn out to be scum, since their arguing with themselves. Capsfan,Lucyinthesky, princess Abigail, fitzy

vote: lucyinthesky

dont particular like the hard push on caps without much good reasoning he seems to be playing normally for now and has made a good defense
I don't believe that you believe that.

Hi.
I haven't caught up yet cause yesterday was Thanksgiving and my brother came home and I haven't seen him in a year. So wasn't focused on mafia.
I work today but have the next two days off by some miracle so I'll catch up soon.

I very briefly skimmed some before I went to post this and I think Abbi was getting some flack for saying she's hunting townies? She always says/does that so it wasn't a slip or anything. She tries to find people she thinks is town and uses them as a trust core to find scum.

Back
Top Bottom