• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Talking about subbing out shouldn't be allowed but I digress

Talking about subbing out shouldn't be allowed but I digress
I disagree if u dont want to play anymore subbing gives an opportunity for another player to take over that is better then the person just abandoning the game and leaving an empty player

unvote

literally mafia is so unenjoyable these days. Any time you try to play the game you get this.

It's why I'm trying to just not scum hunt anymore

Accuse someone of being scum and they act like it's the end of the world

Can't get upset if you just call people town though

I disagree if u dont want to play anymore subbing gives an opportunity for another player to take over that is better then the person just abandoning the game and leaving an empty player
I don't give a fuck if you sub out

I give a fuck if you go into the thread and say I'm subbing out

That shouldn't be allowed. If your subbing out you tell the host and you stop posting

Now pls get off obvious town Lucy who is getting voted because basically we don't like how they are playing which is just really bad

I like this post for trying to think about possible scum teams/interactions. Feels like a different angle than anyone else has done so far in-thread, and I like it.

What about her playstyle has seemed powerwolf-y, though? Votes on people who said they weren't applying pressure in one way or another, especially on Day 1 when we have no flips or wagons to analyze, seems pretty reasonable for town to do. You've got to start somewhere with the votes. Aggressive or not, that playstyle has generated a decent bit of discussion in here, which is more than what can be said of a lot of other players thus far. And more discussion is always good for town, more to work with.
I just dont like such an aggressive play style my suspicion on her may be due to my dislike of that but i will stand by the fact i think she may be over analysing stuff sometimes but ima go re read her posts to make sure im not just being stupid

Now pls get off obvious town Lucy who is getting voted because basically we don't like how they are playing which is just really bad
U just bullied a player out of the game so dont tell me what to fucking do

How is lucy a low hanging fruit when she is clearly experienced in mafia and is townleading :tentacruel:
I meant that she felt like low hanging fruit specifically for a counterwagon because of the abrasiveness & seriousness, and people mixing up her tone with her alignment. Like I said I think she’s been pretty towny thus far, but I can see where people would take issue with her behavior. Probably not the best use of the term there, but hope that makes sense.

U just bullied a player out of the game so dont tell me what to fucking do
Fuck right the fuck off

I pursued a thing I found scummy and someone quit cause they couldn't handle being pressured in a mafia game I didn't cross a line. I wasn't toxic. I didn't attack anyone.

Don't call me a fucking bully for playing the game I signed up to fucking play

Terrible vote, based off playstyle clash and pretty much nothing else fmpov. Playstyle clash and disagreements in strategy does not mean the other person is auto scum.
You Gonna tell the people ganging up on obv town lucy their votes are terrible to

I'll not apologize for voting someone for an extreme overreaction to something that wasn't that ridiculous as that's quite often wolfy.

MOD NOTE: Baiting & Personal Attacks
Mod hat on now. Drop the personal attacks, cursing at each other, and namecalling please. Further attempts to do so may result in infractions.

You Gonna tell the people ganging up on obv town lucy their votes are terrible to
I already did. I said that I thought that Lucy was townier than not and that we should focus specifically on Potato and Ex, both of whose votes on Lucy and myself respectively felt opportunistic and less logical.

Sub + Announcement

Hello everyone, as you might have seen earlier I am looking for a sub.
But another more pressing issue is the behaviour here in the thread. It stops now. If you have issues with one another discuss that personally, any more attacks like I have been seeing in the thread are unacceptable and will be cracked down on. If you are feeling hotheaded or angry at the game, take a break and return to the thread once you have calmed down.

I'll post a votecount soon.

I already did. I said that I thought that Lucy was townier than not and that we should focus specifically on Potato and Ex, both of whose votes on Lucy and myself respectively felt opportunistic and less logical.
Kay cool

Votecount 1.6
fitzy may or may not have been scum but im pretty sure literal anxiety is nai shrug
more will probably become clear once a sub arrives.

this is in its beta version obvs but this is my silly lil rainbow list (ordered)
beryl
lissi
mido

final
caps

lucy
helper
ex
abigail

fitzy slot
potato

minish + luci, whom i currently have no reads on

just from my own observations
and u are gonna have to pretend that light blue is very light green ig
im not going to write essays on everyone if i dont have to what with my garbage keyboard so if u want an explanation for a particular spot, ask me

additional thoughts:
  • potato does not look good now, and i am hesitant to call votes on him opportunistic or whatever, but he could be town who just said something unfortunate-sounding. town can do that too.
  • i have two people, FOR NOW, pegged as being of the same alignment, and i believe another person is almost certainly NOT. thus, i am quite intrigued by the idea of any of these slots flipping; however, i see no reason to give the names of said slots at this point in time. or ever, maybe. :swirlix:
  • lucy is very strong-willed but her behavior is NOT that of a powerwolf.
  • that being said, the caps thing didn't sit well with me. he made some pretty good points, actually.
  • helper has a limited amount of time compared to the rest of us but whenever the opportunity arises i would like to see a bit more from him. same for ex, though i know he is busy as well. the difference between them and the people at the bottom is that probably SOMEthing could be gleaned from the former's behavior hypothetically; i simply am getting nothing at all from minish or luci.
  • helper had an odd beginning with the host vote but that ultimately didn't really scream "scum," just "newcomer." i like ex's attitude but his posts read neutral pretty much so far.
  • so minish and luci... not to rush you, but there is no such thing as a bad time to start piping in. (though i know minish too is busy and luci may very well also be)
  • not directed toward anyone, just the truth: a person having a different playstyle from you is not a valid argument when making a case for a player being scum
  • oh and at least one potato vote is scum.

Back
Top Bottom