• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Can you explain what the colours mean? Is it like what you think so far? (Green being town and red being scum?)

Sorry for asking, I just wanted to know!
no worries! yep, that's a reads list - most people end up making at least one each game (usually multiple at different points in time). they tend to go from top to bottom. top seeming like town, bottom seeming like scum.
technically not required but what's become the standard is the color-coding also, which is exactly as you said. green is town, red is scum. townleans are usually light green, scumleans usually orange, neutral slots yellow.

Mod Note 2
Mod note:
It's fine to have different approaches to the game, and even to disagree with someone else's approach. But do not attack them personally, and it is not up to you to decide what others will find fun. You cannot force your playstyle onto someone.

I know Caps has already stepped in regarding this, but again. Just calm down and be nice. If you find yourself getting too heated it's best to take a step back from the game for a little bit.

no worries! yep, that's a reads list - most people end up making at least one each game (usually multiple at different points in time). they tend to go from top to bottom. top seeming like town, bottom seeming like scum.
technically not required but what's become the standard is the color-coding also, which is exactly as you said. green is town, red is scum. townleans are usually light green, scumleans usually orange, neutral slots yellow.
can you explain the blue? is it just an inbetween cuz we don't have lime?

I think fitzy is actually townie
her behavior seemed more like being upset than panicky which is somewhat common in newer players

I don't think her reasoning was bad and it was a decent attempt of scumhunting, just a bit unfamiliar with some of the game aspects

I am going to be leaving the game. I have already reached out to Jamie and said so. I am being hounded for thinking a play style I don't prefer is unfun. Literally nothing more than that. I broke character, probably against the rules, to beg Abigail to drop it and got a vote for my trouble. So I will simply leave because this is stressing me out too much.
It's not a roleplaying game, so breaking character doesn't matter. Flavor is there mainly so games are a bit more entertaining.

Sorry to hear the game is stressing you out and to hear that you've decided to leave. Mafia can get fairly heated sometimes, but being accused and accusing, as well as having different game philosophies, is part of it. Hopefully you decide to give it another shot eventually.

How do you know this? You wolfread them, so why can't you see a world in which the three voters are all town?
i have reasons that are not in my best interest to share right now.
there are people i need to flip. i'll explain in due time as long as i can get proof backing up my theory.
unfortunately for now you'll have to bear with me as is.

there are people i need to flip. i'll explain in due time as long as i can get proof backing up my theory.
I believe this

I'm a bit confused, if you're certain one of the votes on potato is mafia then why is he at the bottom of your list?
read this, ex:

Back
Top Bottom