• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Votecount 2.2
My "soft" was saying I was surprised there was no kill last night.
Because I didn't act with my role so I knew I didn't heal the nk target.

wow. uh. that is a pretty risky claim for scum to make.

Beryl, who do you think is most sus of the other two wagons? From what I've seen of you, you look fairly townie so I'll trust your judgement for me to self pres here.

UNVOTE: Minish
VOTE: Midorikawa

I hate that I don't have a super clear scumread, but Midorikawa is one of the ones I'm null at best on regardless of scumteam possibilities. And I don't want to vote Lucy.

This is really rough because we've got several slots in this game that are kinda MIA, including one that we have literally no info on.

if they're about to get hammered scum sometimes claims a power role to make the town power role counterclaim
50/50 chance of the town power role dying instead and even if they don't mislynch the town power role they now know who has that role

My "soft" was saying I was surprised there was no kill last night.
Because I didn't act with my role so I knew I didn't heal the nk target.
that's kinda a stretch :stunfisk:

if they're about to get hammered scum sometimes claims a power role to make the town power role counterclaim
50/50 chance of the town power role dying instead and even if they don't mislynch the town power role they now know who has that role
What do you think of what another player softed in this game? Without saying who (hopefully you catch my drift on who it is), do you think there is a possible counterclaim here or that one is more unlikely? If doctor AND bulletproof are here, there's one soft I'm just not sure what to do with.

What do you think of what another player softed in this game? Without saying who (hopefully you catch my drift on who it is), do you think there is a possible counterclaim here or that one is more unlikely? If doctor AND bulletproof are here, there's one soft I'm just not sure what to do with.
I have no idea what other claim you mean
Doctor and bulletproof is a bit unusual but this is also Jamie's first setup so I think it can balance could be a bit weird

Even if the setup could have bulletproof scum (OP says killing is among the roles, so protection against vigilante?) the bulletproof claim has to be real and town, right? Nobody provided a better explanation as to no kill last night.

if Minish is lying doctor should consider not counterclaiming yet
we should probably try coordinating something instead

also alternatively rolecopping an inactive like Luci or slot 11 can also let them slide away with that person's claim without worrying about it being counterclaimed

Fuck it.

Vote: Lucy

Thought about it and FA seems more like she did when she was town than scum.

Feels like the only way bulletproof could be a lie is if beryl was mafia and purposely holstered to push suspicion on inactives, and thus feeling safe enough to fakeclaim something like that knowing what actually happened. But given that beryl didn't try to shade inactives at all, that seems pretty unlikely IMO. Otherwise, taking the chance to kill always seems like a better option if mafia. I just don't think beryl is lying here.

Back
Top Bottom