• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

If Beryl did soft the other half of her role I think I know what she might be
as to why scum might've wanted to shoot her it seems a bit silly because her flipping would still frame them

Potato (3)- Lucy, Caps, Ex, (Slot 11)
Lucy (2)- Helperman, Lissi, (Torchic W. Pip)
ExLight (2)- Mido, Potato

Not Voting: Beryl, Luci, Minish, FA,
Parenthesis are where the players that subbed out had their votes before leaving the game (which is important and I was annoyed at Jamie removing them since we need those for wagonomics, so I'm putting them back on)
Also all 3 wagons last Day Phase were not good at all and the fact they were so close means there was likely no attempt to save a scumbud, which reinforces me believing Lucy is town. I'm thinking 1 scum on Lucy, 1 on Potato, and maybe one not voting.

I'm pretty sure every one, except mafia, doesn't get to know their roles until night. A lot of people have said this, and I am on that list. Are you admitting your mafia, or are you a role that works during the day? Or where you saying you knew the categories but not the roles, because that's what I was until last night?
People with day abilities would've learned them before N1 if they were in effect D1, like mine. But I think what Lucy is saying in the other part is that she knows what her role does, but not the flavor, as in the character.
the hint... lies in last night's dinner for the s.s. burya crew.
someone ate a drugged chicken dinner

---

Anyway, if nobody has a solid scumread, maybe saying who we would NOT want to vote might be useful? Lissi and helperman I'd not want to vote today, and I'd lean toward also not wanting to vote beryl for the claim, or to a lesser extent ExLight because I actually think that late vote to break the tie felt pro-town even if it didn't work out. Ex is the lowest on that list, though.

Also, I'm not saying to look at inactives for the sake of it, but at the same time, does nobody else find it really strange that Minish has barely posted, and pretty much the only time she did, it was a defense of Abigail? Abigail was getting some attention at that point (not votes, though IIRC) for her playstyle, but of all the things to come in and post about it stands out in my mind. It was literally the last time we've seen Minish in here, and Minish was similarly quiet in D&D Mafia as mafia and defended a scumbuddy early there (DawningWinds).

Also, I'm not saying to look at inactives for the sake of it, but at the same time, does nobody else find it really strange that Minish has barely posted, and pretty much the only time she did, it was a defense of Abigail? Abigail was getting some attention at that point (not votes, though IIRC) for her playstyle, but of all the things to come in and post about it stands out in my mind. It was literally the last time we've seen Minish in here, and Minish was similarly quiet in D&D Mafia as mafia and defended a scumbuddy early there (DawningWinds).
Honestly, I can get behind that as an alternative to FinalArcadia+Caps theory for toDay

When I prodded Minish last Day Mido defended her a bit, so we can even make a small core here of (Minish, Abigail, Mido) and assume that at least two of them are scumbuds if one flips. Minish being the central figure here.
I know her activity has dropped significantly lately due to her being busy irl, but I'd still want to see her popping here to make a few comments of more substance since she seemed to be keeping track of the thread, even if just skimming it.

Vote: Minish

if i was scum i would've tried to get me lynched lmao
not much of a point in that now, though!

i like where this minish thing is going
didn’t Abigail sub out though? Or was that someone else
her and fitzy both. we don't have a sub for abigail yet, but torchic has taken over for fitzy

Maybe torchic subbed for fitzy because Abigail was scum? And they didn’t want torchic to start with her role? Idk..
fitzy subbed out first and torchic was the first person to volunteer to sub

though out of curiosity lissi, do you have anyone you suspect currently?

Um. Seeing what you all have been saying about minish, that seems like a good lead. The last day I was taking about Lucy but it seems like there are better people to go for. I’m not very experienced at all so I’m not sure how people tend to play, but ex’s theories sound pretty solid. Though I’m not sure Mido would want to repeat a play style twice? I’m not really sure at this point

When I prodded Minish last Day Mido defended her a bit, so we can even make a small core here of (Minish, Abigail, Mido) and assume that at least two of them are scumbuds if one flips. Minish being the central figure here.
Did a quick search on times Midori mentioned Abigail in thread, which had four results. One was in agreement with Abigail on the merits of her playstyle, one was just about Fire Emblem, another telling Fitzy to just not respond to Abigail if the latter was stressing them out (while in the same post saying that Lucy's attitude was rubbing her the wrong way, but never really addressing Abigail who was more aggressive), and the last just saying it was common courtesy to say when you are subbing out.

Very little was actually about Abigail herself, and the first link could possibly be a subtle defense. You might be onto something with a possible connection between all three.

VOTE: Minish

Do you mean not knowing the flavor or not knowing the mechanics? I know the mechanics of my role but not the flavor
No one knows the flavor but everyone should at least have vague mechanics. I know half my role since it’s a day related part and the other half I know the kind of role but not the specifics yet.
The OP does list "Protective" roles as a possibility, but that brings to mind things like Guardian and Angel and not a passive modifier like Wolfsbane/Bulletproof. I wonder if a massclaim would break this setup.
Please don’t. Massclaiming is annoying and sucks the fun from the game. The player that massively encouraged isn’t here, so I would like a game that is played with actual logic not just a claim game.
was told ALL of my role last night. as in, both halves.
But you didn’t know them originally which is what I assumed.
Mins activity is NAI for her. She hasn’t been super active in quite a while.
Though I’m not sure Mido would want to repeat a play style twice? I’m not really sure at this point
What do you mean?
Very little was actually about Abigail herself, and the first link could possibly be a subtle defense. You might be onto something with a possible connection between all three.
This is hilarious. You have been mafia with me before so you know I bus without hesitance. Exlight knows too since I tried to lynch KoD day one in chess mafia.

Vote: FinalArcadia

The fact that you are trying to connect me to Min and Abigail is concerning honestly. Also I did think you weren’t good at catching softclaims but your posts seem to say otherwise that you caught berys. Admitting that would look townier than hiding it or lying. So tell me is Min a mafia Buddy and you’re looking to bus her and pin me as her buddy?

The OP does list "Protective" roles as a possibility, but that brings to mind things like Guardian and Angel and not a passive modifier like Wolfsbane/Bulletproof. I wonder if a massclaim would break this setup.
Passive modifiers (especially Bulletproof) as a role is not uncommon here.

As for a massclaim, I'd prefer we don't, but I don't want to get into a game mech argument. Recently massclaims have been a hot button topic in TWR.

i'd love to share all of my thoughts, but for town's safety i'm going to have to cut the specifics out: something was very, very wrong D1, and someone made a crucial mistake.
the hint... lies in last night's dinner for the s.s. burya crew.
I looked this up and was met with Great Ace Attorney spoilers D: so I quickly ran away.

I know her activity has dropped significantly lately due to her being busy irl, but I'd still want to see her popping here to make a few comments of more substance since she seemed to be keeping track of the thread, even if just skimming it.
I don't mind the push on Minish. But I don't like putting the cart before the horse & trying to form worlds and having that be the substance for the vote. Would rather find a scum and then try to make connections rather than lynch based off potential connections, which I find to be less effective most of the time.

Maybe torchic subbed for fitzy because Abigail was scum? And they didn’t want torchic to start with her role? Idk..
Typically, hosts will try to replace the people who requested sub outs in order.

Also, just for the future, since I know you're new - this sort of logic isn't really something that should be used in mafia games. Metagame information such as previous behavior of players is valid, but metagame information like something that the hosts do or online status or whatever is usually not super appropriate.

I don't mind the push on Minish. But I don't like putting the cart before the horse & trying to form worlds and having that be the substance for the vote. Would rather find a scum and then try to make connections rather than lynch based off potential connections, which I find to be less effective most of the time.
Well, we have to start from somewhere and putting pressure somewhere we think might be a lead helps confirm whether some of the speculated interactions are there or not. If there isn't a link doing this sort of push can save our time and avoid a mislynch or discussion about certain worlds.

This is hilarious. You have been mafia with me before so you know I bus without hesitance. Exlight knows too since I tried to lynch KoD day one in chess mafia.

Vote: FinalArcadia

The fact that you are trying to connect me to Min and Abigail is concerning honestly. Also I did think you weren’t good at catching softclaims but your posts seem to say otherwise that you caught berys. Admitting that would look townier than hiding it or lying. So tell me is Min a mafia Buddy and you’re looking to bus her and pin me as her buddy?
I know you can bus, but I also know that you can defend your teammates too, because you did that with me in the last game we played.

Also, the softclaim I was talking about catching D1 wasn't beryl; I thought it was obvious who I'm talking about given things I've said about that person, even this very phase. It was a soft obvious enough that even I noticed it lol.

You sound awfully certain that Minish is mafia in that last part if you're saying I'm bussing her to frame you. And I'm not even the person who first mentioned you in relation to Minish; that was ExLight.

Massclaims have been a bit of an issue in the community lately, and I think Jamie would take the opportunity to make it so it punishes massclaims, I'd be fine with it at late game after we have a grasp of what to expect and when we have a smaller PoE so we can coordinate.

Also, there might be a bit of a discrepancy in the mafia terms
I'm assuming Guardian is what we call Doctor here? Target a player and stop kills on them?
I'm not sure what'd Angel be though

I'm pretty sure every one, except mafia, doesn't get to know their roles until night. A lot of people have said this, and I am on that list. Are you admitting your mafia, or are you a role that works during the day? Or where you saying you knew the categories but not the roles, because that's what I was until last night?
Well, I didn't fully know my role until the night, but that was a pure technicality that I have no reason to believe applies to other roles.

Please don’t. Massclaiming is annoying and sucks the fun from the game. The player that massively encouraged isn’t here, so I would like a game that is played with actual logic not just a claim game.
I don't care if it's "annoying", we should do it if it has the best chance of winning

Votecount 2.1
Last edited:
Well, I didn't fully know my role until the night, but that was a pure technicality that I have no reason to believe applies to other roles.
trust me, it definitely applies to other roles. from what i can tell, unless you role works during the day, then, like me, you, and potato, you will only know the category during day 1. so, this being mentioned by potato doesn't help find proof for who is mafia at all.

Back
Top Bottom