• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

B123F251-A58D-44FA-90BE-2A125542494A.gif
Have a fun rest of ur game people laters

I guess we just disagree then, because I don't think they've been making their own decisions. The impression I get is that they have been "mindmelding" the entire late half of this Day and that they're pushing stuff together a lot, alternating who's leading accusations.

I think this was necessary because of Lucy's assessment on caps being unoriginal when he was prodding in a wolfy manner at the start of the game. FA helping him double down helped him openwolf in a manner that makes it seem like he has public support and helps hide the wolfiness from it. I don't see why she'd be enabling him like this if they weren't partnered.
What have we mindmelded on aside from saying that Fitzy's vote was the strongest and Potato's the weakest on Lucy?

My Potato vote was done before the "mindmeld" post even happened. That was later, and Caps didn't even follow my vote. Why would we want to draw attention to agreeing with a literal post saying "mindmeld" from Caps if we were mafia together? It's just not that deep, it's literally just agreeing on some things in-thread, and the high level of confidence that you seem to have in a nefarious connection that is tenuous at best is confusing to me. If it weren't for the fact that I see little reason for mafia to go so hard in on a tinfoil theory like this just for 2 players and that I know from experience town can get just as easily get caught up in their own theories because I do it too, I'd honestly find it scummy, especially how it mostly seemed to come only after beryl posted a readslist also vaguely implying some unnamed people were connected.

Also, if you think that I was trying to build public support for Caps (when I barely ever mentioned Lucy voting him at all), then Midorikawa and Potato were just as guilty of that when they then voted Lucy. Potato is gone now, but you get my point. More guilty, because as I said, I didn't really touch Lucy's push on Caps.

this is awkward posting this after a phase update lol

I'm a bit late, but I really needed that break after the... events yesterday. Unfortunate lynch, but not the end of the world. I'll have to look over EoD in a bit

Also I'm not used to open nights

VAGUELY?
-sorry for forgetting my vote, ended up having a very busy day.
this confirms some suspicions, clears a few others.
i have my eye on one of you.

Day 2
Looks like the wolves done fucked up. Any mechanical incriminations?

No way we can know for sure, but I really doubt the lack of a kill was because of mafia idling or it happening to be entirely inactives, so looks like we got pretty lucky.

Can't say I'm, like, SUPER certain on this, but I'm still leaning toward Midorikawa being off in this game. I think she is flying a bit under the radar, had a weak vote on Lucy initially, even the ExLight vote I'm not totally convinced was solid because it was mostly on calling Ex's Potato vote opportunistic and that ExLight was just popping in and out of the thread (yet Midorikawa seemed to agree with the rationale for Potato not long before, and plenty of people in this game have had sporadic activity). She didn't push it hard and disappeared much of the phase after that.

Even posts like #359 and #443, some of her more substantial ones, are in large part either about game philosophy or things like that (the latter's only part of note is really just clarifying the ExLight vote).

Also, I know this is a reach, but it struck me as odd when Midorikawa said that Potato's post about his role wasn't AI. I get that people could lie or use the rules to their advantage, but as others have said, Potato plays pretty straightforwardly. Him saying that he didn't have full info on his role very much sounded like town given the setup in this game, and I feel like town would be more willing to townread that.

Sub Announcement
Back
Top Bottom