• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Ima unvote:
and have a little read to see if there is a better vote

Screw it, I'm gonna tell you all something because I don't want this to come back and bite us in the ass.

I'm a double voter (up to a point) and I don't want to mess anything up with wagons or cause any unnecessary confusion.

Felt confident in Potato and was content to let that lynch go through over the other options, but I'm not so sure right now give his pseudo-claim. I'm starting to have doubts about Midorikawa tbh and I'm gonna need to go look back at her posts and maybe do a fresh read of the thread in general.

My best vote seems to be vote:Exlight

this is because if im reading correctly and not Being stupid (correct me if im wrong btw) he seems to be trying to push an FA caps scum team and i dont entirely agree with his reasoning tho the thats the only thing i have against ex the rest of the plays seem to be alright idk if that’s enough to warrant a vote but its a good as iv got for now and id rather be voting at the end of the day then not

your reason to vote me is because I'm actually discussing the possibilities I believe in?
i disagree with your reasoning on how FA and caps are scum partners and i believe that makes you a better vote for me then anyone else atm

what about it?
You said the were both echoing others witch i dont believe and think they have been pretty good at making their own decisions and backing them up with valid reasons and i dont see the lonk you have found between them nor do i understand the link between me and them please tell me if i have miss interpreted what ur saying and i may re consider my decision

Why the certainty on the Potato wagon having multiple scum on it and acting like it is for sure a mislynch being pushed by mafia?

I don't see anyone saying that the rationale for the vote on him is bad, even beryl who you mention here said he didn't look good. And if you townread Lucy, do you not find Potato tossing a vote her way with very little solid reason given - including saying later that he found her playstyle abrasive (I don't remember the exact wording, but something like that) which makes no sense as a reason to actively vote someone - at least a little suspicious? His vote is still on Lucy even now.
To me potato feels like an easy mislynch. His wagon rubs me wrong. Light was the last on it when I originally voted, and the one that felt most opportunistic.
There’s so much arguing I can’t get a read on anyone-

(Ik this is how mafia works and it’s less than before but still)
Something that might help is examine one player at a time. Just look through their posts and how they react to stuff.
@Minish where ya at u been quiet
She told the thread she would be pretty MIA right now.
To backup my vote on Lucy, I scrolled back in this thread and found that yes, she did push pretty hard on people that voted her. Nothing bad about that, but I’m not sure why she would do this if she wasn’t mafia.
Eh not really considered alignment indicative these days from my experience. We have some who get the same way as town. Like Light.
ill be honest my role pm pretty much says ur role will be revealed to you soon
I don’t think this is AI.
I'm starting to have doubts about Midorikawa tbh and I'm gonna need to go look back at her posts and maybe do a fresh read of the thread in general.
Go ahead. Will be a hilarious mislynch thats for sure.

Still comfortable on Light. Between the three wagons he’s the one i would choose to lynch.

i would like to be more active in this game, but i don't have anything to say right now, but i am on, so, if you have any questions you want to ask me, i guess i can answer so that I'm not being inactive?

just so im saying something, i have already said that i have been told nothing but the categories of my roles, not the roles themselves. the roles themselves will be revealed soon. since i can't find any rules regarding claiming, does anyone want to know those categories?

Go ahead. Will be a hilarious mislynch thats for sure.
A lot of my doubts are that I'm struggling to get a read on you at all, and usually I don't have that issue. It's hard to tell how much of that is because we started this game right around a holiday and it's just a busy time IRL for a lot of people (which I get, I don't want to annoy anyone about activity, especially given the time of year), but I haven't agreed with your votes/suspicions either. The Lucy one was a weak push, and ExLight is a little better in the rationale given, but I also don't agree with that one. Aside from the Potato vote, part of your ExLight vote was about him just popping in here and leaving with little else to add, but I think he's been a lot more active now, so has your read on him been impacted at all?

Probably should have asked this earlier than now, but your thoughts on Potato were also a bit unclear. At one point you agreed with my vote on him and said you'd wait to see him respond, but you were a lot quicker to vote people like Lucy or ExLight, and I don't see the difference between them or how it then became simply a low-hanging fruit wagon.

You said the were both echoing others witch i dont believe and think they have been pretty good at making their own decisions and backing them up with valid reasons and i dont see the lonk you have found between them nor do i understand the link between me and them please tell me if i have miss interpreted what ur saying and i may re consider my decision
I guess we just disagree then, because I don't think they've been making their own decisions. The impression I get is that they have been "mindmelding" the entire late half of this Day and that they're pushing stuff together a lot, alternating who's leading accusations.

I think this was necessary because of Lucy's assessment on caps being unoriginal when he was prodding in a wolfy manner at the start of the game. FA helping him double down helped him openwolf in a manner that makes it seem like he has public support and helps hide the wolfiness from it. I don't see why she'd be enabling him like this if they weren't partnered.

goddamit I'm the only one voting for him

Unvote
Vote: Potato

I'm not gonna vote for Lucy when she's been the towniest player

End of Day 1

Vote Count:
Potato (3)- Lucy, Caps, Ex
Lucy (2)- Helperman, Lissi
ExLight (2)- Mido, Potato

Not Voting: Beryl, Luci, Minish, FA

Potato has been lynched. He was the Even-Night Watcher.
1700942632608.png

Hello Asa! You are Fuuka Yamagishi, the Even-Night Watcher. While not physically very strong, you are able to support your friends by watching over them and keeping them informed.

You can select a person every even night and get a list of everyone else who visits them that night.

You are a member of SEES, you win by removing all threats to town.

We are now in Night 1, this will last 24 hours (until 8PM UK time)
Timer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom