• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

also: if i am wrong, i will own up to it fully.
i'm pretty sure of myself, but will accept it wholly if i am not correct. i have a pretty cut-and-dry "either-or" situation in my head right now anyway-
but this is the full extent of what i'm comfortable sharing.

I'm awake, how long til EoD?

oh it was extended
back to hibernating it is
Yeah I don’t like this. Just comes in and posts fluff and then zips out.
I don't give a fuck if you sub out

I give a fuck if you go into the thread and say I'm subbing out

That shouldn't be allowed. If your subbing out you tell the host and you stop posting
It’s actually common courtesy on here to announce you’re subbing out so the thread does not waste time on you. And once you announce it you don’t post anymore. It saves people from wasting time on someone who won’t respond. Especially if finding a sub takes time.
casually drops a damn good lim
Never post that color again. My eyes hurt and I couldn’t even highlight to read that atrocity.

Yeah I don’t like this. Just comes in and posts fluff and then zips out.
I went for a nap and woke up after what I thought to be the deadline and was surprised no flip had happened so I figured I'd ask in case it was EoD cuz it's probably the most important part of the D1.

Plus I have food poisoning and been staying up overnight for college for days in a row leave me be go rest :sadsola:

Never post that color again. My eyes hurt and I couldn’t even highlight to read that atrocity.
It's not my fault the colors look ugley in light themes but it's an amazing lime for dark themes :sadsola:

Well that's dumb imo subbing out should never be talked about but if that's the courtesy

I'm subbing out

Wait does subbing out mean you’re leaving?
It means the original player is exiting the game and someone else will receive their role once we find someone. I think we have subs for both slots rn? I need to check in with one but hopefully we can confirm them soon.

im not going to write essays on everyone if i dont have to what with my garbage keyboard so if u want an explanation for a particular spot, ask me
The Mido slot is rather interesting, I don't get the sense she's done anything particularly AI one way or the other so far this game. Why's she your top town?

Potato up 2 on Lucy right now if Abigail's vote stands even though she's subbing out.

Gonna
Vote: ExLight
because I think Lucy is town and would prefer him to her as a counterwagon. Potato lynch is fine with me as well but with 4 votes already that wagon is already spoken for.

Ex, I think your vote on me was opportunistic & you didn't really believe in the case against me.

Potato up 2 on Lucy right now if Abigail's vote stands even though she's subbing out.

Gonna
Vote: ExLight
because I think Lucy is town and would prefer him to her as a counterwagon. Potato lynch is fine with me as well but with 4 votes already that wagon is already spoken for.

Ex, I think your vote on me was opportunistic & you didn't really believe in the case against me.
scummy
are you serious? I'm not even voting you at the moment :shroomad:

You're all over the place trying to hit whoever comes up
threw shade at my top townread (lucy) when she called you out, and now at mido saying she didn't do anything when she's been whiteknighting you and pushing the case on me (by defending you even)

not even your omgus is original and I think lucy nailed it. I'll be more than comfortable moving my vote onto you again later but for now I'd like some discussion about the potato wagon

I strongly believe it's Caps and FinalArcadia as two scum and it works if beryl is right about potato's wagon having scum then

I strongly believe it's Caps and FinalArcadia as two scum and it works if beryl is right about potato's wagon having scum then
Why the certainty on the Potato wagon having multiple scum on it and acting like it is for sure a mislynch being pushed by mafia?

I don't see anyone saying that the rationale for the vote on him is bad, even beryl who you mention here said he didn't look good. And if you townread Lucy, do you not find Potato tossing a vote her way with very little solid reason given - including saying later that he found her playstyle abrasive (I don't remember the exact wording, but something like that) which makes no sense as a reason to actively vote someone - at least a little suspicious? His vote is still on Lucy even now.

Why the certainty on the Potato wagon having multiple scum on it and acting like it is for sure a mislynch being pushed by mafia?
I'm not sure what you mean by multiple scum on that wagon - Caps wasn't voting Potato by the time beryl said she was confident that at least one person there was mafia. To me the only one scum voting potato there is you.

And I have mixed feelings on the potato wagon but if there truly is at least one scum there like beryl is pushing for it doesn't make much sense for scum to make a bus on him this early for no reason, specially considering there were other options around at the time like Lucy or even me. But even if he's scum with you and Caps it also allows other interpretations for the list Potato made earlier: I thought scum potato wouldn't try distancing, but if he's scum the only reason you two would be pushing for him that I can imagine would be due to him deciding to highlight both of you in that list.

In any case it doesn't matter whether potato is scum or not, because if he's scum it still points to you and caps, and if he isn't then scum is likely pushing for him and I think you're a lot scummier than Lucy.

I'm not sure what you mean by multiple scum on that wagon - Caps wasn't voting Potato by the time beryl said she was confident that at least one person there was mafia. To me the only one scum voting potato there is you.

And I have mixed feelings on the potato wagon but if there truly is at least one scum there like beryl is pushing for it doesn't make much sense for scum to make a bus on him this early for no reason, specially considering there were other options around at the time like Lucy or even me. But even if he's scum with you and Caps it also allows other interpretations for the list Potato made earlier: I thought scum potato wouldn't try distancing, but if he's scum the only reason you two would be pushing for him that I can imagine would be due to him deciding to highlight both of you in that list.

In any case it doesn't matter whether potato is scum or not, because if he's scum it still points to you and caps, and if he isn't then scum is likely pushing for him and I think you're a lot scummier than Lucy.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood that first part. I was thinking you meant Caps and me were both voting Potato and were connecting the two of us because of that.

Earlier in this phase though, you had said that Potato is a straightforward player who you could see as scum just putting two town players in his list. It just seems like a big turnaround on that point and I'm confused on why the Potato wagon specifically is the flashpoint here.

Obviously I don't agree about being scummy (and I don't think Caps is, to be honest), but the whole scummy if Potato is town OR mafia is especially baffling to me because it feels like you're trying to pin me into a scumread regardless of what Potato flips, if he ends up the D1 lynch. All while acknowledging that you are mixed on the Potato wagon yourself and that bussing him if we were a scumteam makes little sense this early and relies on the mere possibility that scum!Potato decided to specifically draw attention to his teammate(s) and then I or Caps or both decided to bus him for that when nobody was taking any stock into that list lol, not even the person he was giving the list to.

Back
Top Bottom