• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

can elaborate a bit more on why her?
I've already siad why i am suspicous of her, and also, there are so many votes on FA that there is no chance of him not being lynched. so, i am just voting lucy, so that at the end of the game, if it turns out i am right, i will have the pleasure of knowing that i knew who was mafia from the beginning and never changed my mind.

UNVOTE: Midorikawa
VOTE: Lucy

I'm not really that convinced that ExLight is mafia because the whole thing with Caps I just don't think was bussing and it doesn't seem to fit his D&D Mafia play, whereas Lucy I wouldn't be shocked to see flip scum, and I've said before why that slot has progressively looked worse over time.

This is part self-preservation, but Lucy and Midori were both in the bottom PoE-wise anyway for me.

Why do you want to ignore what’s going on with FA? ExLight claimed his roleblock info before I came out about everything with mine. He’d be a genius to set up that lie.

Because FA is less of a worry right now than Ex who has a loved modifier. And if y'all think FA is indept then I don't really care about that. Indept can still kill mafia.

Night 4

FA (4)- Ex, Lissi, Mido, Lucy
Ex (1)- Minish
Lucy (2)- Helperman, FA

FinalArcadia was the Informed Temporary Double Voter + Ascetic + Strongman Serial Killer.

1701720041973.png

Hello FA! You are Shuji Ikutsuki, the Informed Temporary Double Voter + Ascetic + Strongman Serial Killer. You can use your connections in SEES to help add more pressure on your targets. Your high social standing makes you unapproachable to others around you, however you can use this high standing to spread your love of death.

Your vote in the thread counts for two (this will not show up in vote counts) until only 5 people are alive: it counts for one afterwards.
You also know no one else has a power that manipulates votes (and can use this as a claim if you want to).
You cannot be targeted by any night actions (this is a passive modifier of top priority), it includes investigations (cop/rolecop) and non-Strongman kills (strongman bypasses all passive modifiers regardless of priority).
Once we reach Night 3, you obtain a factional night kill you can use each night: this kill cannot be tracked, but it may be watched. Under usual circumstances, it will also be able to bypass any protection or redirection on the target.

You are an Independent and thus are allied with yourself, and you win by being the last person alive.

You have 24 hours until the next day, good luck!
Timer

FinalArcadia was the Informed Temporary Double Voter + Ascetic + Strongman Serial Killer.
Your vote in the thread counts for two (this will not show up in vote counts) until only 5 people are alive: it counts for one afterwards.
You also know no one else has a power that manipulates votes (and can use this as a claim if you want to).
You cannot be targeted by any night actions (this is a passive modifier of top priority), it includes investigations (cop/rolecop) and non-Strongman kills (strongman bypasses all passive modifiers regardless of priority).
Once we reach Night 3, you obtain a factional night kill you can use each night: this kill cannot be tracked, but it may be watched. Under usual circumstances, it will also be able to bypass any protection or redirection on the target.

You are an Independent and thus are allied with yourself, and you win by being the last person alive.

You have 24 hours until the next day, good luck!
Timer
also two strongmen :stunfisk:
kinda funny how this survives non-strongmen kills

Ugh, only double voter til 5 are left. Yeah wasn't as bad to keep the indept around right now. Would've rather hit scum.

Ugh, only double voter til 5 are left. Yeah wasn't as bad to keep the indept around right now. Would've rather hit scum.
it's a serial killer!!!!
we'd be guaranteed to lose unless we voted scum + either mafia or serial killer shot each other

:tentacruel:

and hopefully this proves I was telling the truth about my role
we only knew there was a SK because of it

it's a serial killer!!!!
we'd be guaranteed to lose unless we voted scum + either mafia or serial killer shot each other

:tentacruel:

and hopefully this proves I was telling the truth about my role
we only knew there was a SK because of it

Or...and hear me out here. We kill mafia. Mafia and SK have to worry about each other. We have two protectives. And from your pov if you're town you have a bus driver ability....but you're likely not town so.

Also I never doubted bus driver. But that's a scum sided role.

So we're 4-2, so it's gonna be LyLo tomorrow. We'll have to look through the whole game at that point, but at least there's no excuse to not do a massclaim then.

Also I'd appreciate if no protection on me tonight because I'm gonna try something and hopefully I either die or take down a scum
If you're town, be careful, as two townies dying tonight would be endgame.

Back
Top Bottom