• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Day 5
LucyInTheSky was killed. They were the Town Backup turned Even-Night Watcher
1701808845618.png
Hello Lucy! You are Makoto Yuki the Town Backup. Due to your special ability of the wildcard, you are able to hold another ability inside yourself.

You will inherit the first role (that has a night action) of a member of SEES to die.

You are a member of SEES and win by removing all threats to town.

Alive Players:
2. ExLight
6. Minish
8. Lissi
9. Helperman
11. Mido 2.0

Dead Players:
1. Beryl - 1x Vigi + 1x Bulletproof
3. Caps - Strongman + 2x Neighbouriser
4. Lucy - Town Backup
5. Luci- Miller + 1x Motivator
7. FA - Informed Temporary Double Voter + Ascetic + Strongman Serial Killer.
10. Potato - Even-Night Watcher
12. Mido - Even-Night Cop + Day Bomb
13. Torchic- Even-Night Tracker

You have 48 hours until the next night.
Timer

Last edited:
So....Ex is scum right?
ex has been cleared in my opinion. he seemed suspicious, but he basically cleared himself on day 3. you seemed town for most of this, but towards the end of day 3, i began to get suspicious of you. also, i am aware that me being so suspicious of lucy probably makes me seem suspicious, and i have nothing to say to change your mind if you think that at the moment. but trust me, i am town.

yeah that is confusing. i've been wondering for several days how i am still alive. I'm guessing that since this game probably has 2 mafia left, we will only win if we vote correctly today, then make sure no one dies tomorrow, and then vote correctly again.

also interresting, why did they kill lucy? why kill the people necessary to leave only the almost guaranteed town plus about two suspicious? why not kill the guaranteed town to protect themselves from seeming like the only suspicious ones?

yeah that is confusing. i've been wondering for several days how i am still alive. I'm guessing that since this game probably has 2 mafia left, we will only win if we vote correctly today, then make sure no one dies tomorrow, and then vote correctly again.
Assuming 2 mafia, if we vote correctly again it doesn't matter if mafia kills at Night:

D5: 3T-2M -> 3T-1M
N5: 3T-1M -> 2T-1M
D5: 2T-1M -> either 1T-1M (Mafia wins) or 2T-0M (Town wins)

but yea we need to lynch both the mafia twice in a row

since it's -Lo can u maybe pretty please claim :chansey:
Didn’t I tell you there’s a 1x role that basically makes someone a commuter. I can basically commute someone once. I targeted FA because if I target mafia correctly, I can block their kill if the member I target is performing the kill.

Of course since my role is super OP blocking like everything, it’s a 1x shot. That I wasted on FA.

It’s called enchantress.

Didn’t I tell you there’s a 1x role that basically makes someone a commuter. I can basically commute someone once. I targeted FA because if I target mafia correctly, I can block their kill if the member I target is performing the kill.

Of course since my role is super OP blocking like everything, it’s a 1x shot. That I wasted on FA.

It’s called enchantress.
oh I know this role as Jailer (Alien variant)

c'mon guys it's LyLo :stunfisk:
we gotta figure stuff out or we lose here

I'm mildly suspicious of helperman, since he been pushing for Lucy for quite a while now

if the Mido 1.0 kill hinted at mafia having a rolecop I don't think it's unreasonable to believe the reason helperman been vehemently pushing for Lucy was because they were paranoid of the watcher role

I'm not sure who would the scumbud be because the setup seems kinda stacked defensively even if helperman is lying (bulletproof, jailer, doctor)

I feel like behavior-like minish is scummier, since she's been actively pushing for me (yes it's omgus), but the enchantress (was that the name) which is a variant of jailer feels fairly conflicting with the doctor claim even as a 1x and we still haven't seen the scum roleblocker around so it feels like an easy fake claim.

c'mon guys it's LyLo :stunfisk:
we gotta figure stuff out or we lose here

I'm mildly suspicious of helperman, since he been pushing for Lucy for quite a while now

if the Mido 1.0 kill hinted at mafia having a rolecop I don't think it's unreasonable to believe the reason helperman been vehemently pushing for Lucy was because they were paranoid of the watcher role

I'm not sure who would the scumbud be because the setup seems kinda stacked defensively even if helperman is lying (bulletproof, jailer, doctor)
As I said in my own post, I know I must look suspicious, but all I have to say to prove other wise is that if I was a scum, my scum buds would have told me to change tactics because I looked to suspicious forever ago. And we wouldn't have killed a person that made me even more suspicious. Unless my scum buds where trying to set me up for getting bussed.

Back
Top Bottom