• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pieces of Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheria

Fynx!
Reaction score
Warning: there WILL be violence and cursing/cussing. you've been warned.
Plot ;

The world has been wearing away slowly for billions of years. Only, as humans thought, the world wouldn't end while mankind was alive. Little did they know, their mistakes were worsening the planet's state. Unbelievable accidents and natural disasters broke out across the world, bringing many places to ruins. The continents of Europe and North America are the continents that haven't been hit quite yet. The humans there have finally decided it's time to fight for their lives and humanity. Around the planet Earth, there are specially placed temples. At each temple, there is a Guardian of a certain element, such as air, grass, or fire. No one has ever met a Guardian or seen these temples.
There are supposedly 8 temples around the world, with 8 Guardians. Each Guardian, as said before, has an element, and the elements they have are: Fire, Water, Grass, Earth, Air, Electricity, Ice, and Sky. A group of teenagers have been chosen to set out on the perilous journey to find these temples, defeat the Guardians, and save the world from it's upcoming end. They only have one year to accomplish this quest, and if they don't, it's lights out for them.
But, then again, the chosen people aren't exactly normal. They've been specially altered in a scientific lab. They are still human, but own unnatural abilities that will be certain to help them during their journey.
Can you save the world from it's end?

Lenax walked around and eventually sat on the bench. She was supposed to travel with a few other people, and they should be there in about 5 minutes. She sighed and leaned back, staring up at the sky.

Devon approached Lenax, giving her a small wave and a smile. Devon then turned his attention to cleaning his glasses.

"Hi guys!" Dianna had shouted, hanging upside down from a tree.

"Dianna!" Devon exclaimed, dropping his glasses from the shock. "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry, Dev." Dianna apologized, still hanging upside down from the tree.

Daniel walked along a torn road in the city. Up ahead, oddly enough, the road was in fair quality, and there were a few teens his age. Figuring that it was probably the group, with a few sitting on benches, some standin' up, and.... one hanging on a tree. He s'posed these were the people he had to meet.
When he got to them, they turned their heads to him.
"Howdy." He said.

Marie walked over to the bench where Lenax was sitting on, and opened her mouth to say something to her, but no words had come out. She then looked up at the girl hanging upside down from the tree.

"Are you alright?" Eliot asks Marie. "It would be a shame to lose your beautiful voice."

Jennifer was walking around looking for anyone.Then she spotted a group of teens and approached them."Uhmm......kon.nichiwa,minna san"she said bowing.

"Hello." Dianna jumped down from the tree. Dianna wiped the mud off of her shorts and proceded to approach the others.

Meanwhile Devon, gave the others a small wave before returning to his book that he had been reading.

"Soooooo... what are we gonna do?" Daniel asked, trying to break the silence.

Jennifer giggled for a second."Anything's fine by me" Jennifer said smiling sweetly.

"I think so..." Daniel replied, shrugging his shoulders.
He turned to the girl named Lenax, waitin' for an answer.

OOC:eek:kay~

(thinks of a sudden situation)
Suddenly,the trees(all) was on fire.

No it is tee on fie John the zombie said.
"It says here that the fire master is in that building." Eliot says, googling it on his phone.

OOC: I asked Zia if I could be co-GM. She's not on much tho, so it could be a while.

"Uhmm....faia tatsujin desu???"

OOC: it's not like Sammy,I mean,Zia's not on much,she just doesn't check this RP that often.Like when I signed-up,she didn't accepted me until after a week because she doesn't checked,according to her.But it isn't her fault that that happened;everyone's busy :))

Last edited:
"Who the what now? And why in tarnation is there a zombie here." He said confused. "How come trees are on fire?"
OOC: Don't we have to go to the Temple of Ice?

OOC: Hence why I am asking. I'm on more, so I could keep the plot going.

"Umm...Konnnichiwa Goku Sentai Gundam Konata?" Eliot asks, trying to speak Japanese to the lady, hoping the words he got from anime might string together into a coherent sentence.

Devon looked up at the two, raised his eyebrow and returned to his book.

A very tall teenager known as Tye Taylors walked up, he had a sword and sniper rifle holstered on the sides of his backpack, he carried an assualt rifle. He had dark black shades that concealed his identity. Tye found the group, "So are se ready to head out yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom