• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pieces of Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wha-" Eliot says, shocked, as the man's chest explodes, causing him to fall back into the volcano.
"What was that? He...He did nothing wrong! All he was doing was living in a volcano! I mean, sure, he wanted to die, but why did you call him stupid?!" Eliot asks, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"The needs of many outweigh the needs of few" Tye said solemnly as a calm breeze blew through the scene of death.

"Ok, how about I buy you a Nyan Cat to make you feel better?" Tye smiled as he comforted Elliot.

"They do not exist." Eliot says, then looks up at the sky.
"It is getting dark. We should get a good night's sleep. I imagine that the tower could be used as shelter. It's not like it's really owned now." He says.

Devon trailed behind the group, scribbling onto a notepad.

"Poor dragon guy..." Jennifer said sadly with a tear falling down on her cheek."And don't even think of calling me a kid about it,Tye~kun"she stated turning to Tye getting mad."I might be just 13,also the youngest of the group,but you should have spared the guy's life!I mean,was he even doing something wrong to you?I can easily put out the flames in you with just one snap of a finger,literally.And i'm not scaring you!I mean it!"She said in a loud voice with her fists closed tightly.Then she covered her mouth with her right hand and took a deep breathe to calm herself down."sumimasen!"she said bowing once quickly and ran under a tree and sat down.

"Look what you did!" Eliot said, stomping his feet, then going to sit by Jennifer.
"You okay?" Eliot asks.

"I'm sorry, we have to kill the guardians in order to save the world..." Tye frowned. "You think I wanted to kill him?" His voice was raised. "It was his life or millions"

"..." Daniel stood there, shocked that someone was killed in front of him. I took a few minutes to say somethin'; "What the heck was that 'bout?"

OOC: I really am clueless, what happened? o_O

"I'm sorry, he tested my patience" Tye sighed. "I'll try to be more thoughtful" He said in a mildly sarcastic tone. Tye then turned for the door.

"Would you like me to beat him up?" Eliot asks Jennifer, offering her a clean handkerchief.

"I-iie desu!"Jennifer said surprised.Then she stood up."But yes,I'm fine.After all,it already happened.And we can't turn back the time so dramas are useless now.Plus,are you guys sure that he's actually the guardian?"she said wiping her tear with her hand.

Tye stood there speechless, though it didn't show on the outside, his consious was destroying him. "I'm sorry" he whispered to himself.

"Come on,guys! think of it for a second."Jennifer stated."When we first saw the dragon guy,he claimed that he 'was' the fire guardian.But when Tye~kun said that he had to kill him,he said that he only wanted to make a TV show in a sad tone of voice.And he should have started attacking us when he saw us arriving or maybe making it difficult to find our way here."She started walking with her left hand at her back and her right hand on her chin(as if like a detective pose thing when they thing =P)."Maybe this is all part of the plan of the real fire guardian...or maybe he asked that man in the suit to do it with a reward of giving him a TV show or something.And also,a guardian would never wear a cute soft costume,for it's not that comfortable to move in one..."

"Umm...That would mean Tye just killed a random person though, would it not?" Eliot asks.

A tear rolled down Tye's face, he turned and began to leave. I really can't do anything right, can I?

"Oh, do not go, Tye." Eliot says. Then john the zombie came out of a hole in a dragon suit.
"hahaha zombie john play funny joke haha" john said. Just then, the door opened, revealing a huge dragon.
"WHO DARES APPROACH TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR" It roars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom