• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
in addition to what rainbow and garu have already pointed out, I was going over the thread a bit again and I found this interesting

Is there anyone you'd want the vig claim to shoot instead? Or would you prefer protecting them until that's decided (assuming your claim is true)?
he seems almost in a hurry to get the vig kill out of the way. Why? Is he worried that if left unchecked, the vig might eventually aim for him or one of his scum buddies? Also asks if wolf, the "doc", would be protecting him that night. She responds "yes", and surprise surprise, atlas is dead and wolf roleblocked.

Vote: Hellcrow

I think ky's claim could use a revisit later, but as it stands, she's the only indep we know of in this game so far. Considering the nature of this game so far, I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one indep. I'd sooner put my money on hellcrow, who honestly has more stacked against him. I've been suspicious of him for a while.

I'm actually still iffy on eresh too, and I'd really love some clarification on this post, cuz I'm confused by it.
Eresh is telling the truth about his Restless Spirit claim. He is practically confirmed Town in my eyes because the role I mentioned earlier does actually confirm that a Restless Spirit is in the game.
what role are you referring to? How does it confirm this? I'm willing to listen to your reasoning, but I'm not going to put aside my suspicions of eresh so easily

@Lone_Garurumon

Kyriaki feels like shes just there

why bother defending her about it, it is even supported by her indep claim to be more silent

@Rainsquid

what about the post feels like it is in a hurry? Honestly i get the feeling like you re more in a hurry with that accusation considering how it seems like you went on a bit of a leep

eresh is cleared based on reliable info and i do not recommend anyone going after them

in addition to what rainbow and garu have already pointed out, I was going over the thread a bit again and I found this interesting

he seems almost in a hurry to get the vig kill out of the way. Why? Is he worried that if left unchecked, the vig might eventually aim for him or one of his scum buddies? Also asks if wolf, the "doc", would be protecting him that night. She responds "yes", and surprise surprise, atlas is dead and wolf roleblocked.

I think ky's claim could use a revisit later, but as it stands, she's the only indep we know of in this game so far. Considering the nature of this game so far, I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one indep. I'd sooner put my money on hellcrow, who honestly has more stacked against him. I've been suspicious of him for a while.

I'm actually still iffy on eresh too, and I'd really love some clarification on this post, cuz I'm confused by it.

what role are you referring to? How does it confirm this? I'm willing to listen to your reasoning, but I'm not going to put aside my suspicions of eresh so easily
You make some really good points, consider me convinced.
I've noticed that a lot of people seem to have been subtly throwing shade at Hellcrow (don't know anyone well enough to remember them individually) so if Hellcrow flips town (which at this point I don't consider likely) there's a lot of potential for seeing who nudged towards his lynch.
Either way it seems like a bit of a win win situation.

Holding off on my vote because I don't like voting very much and prefer to let it wait til the last moment. I should probably change that.

You make some really good points, consider me convinced.
I've noticed that a lot of people seem to have been subtly throwing shade at Hellcrow (don't know anyone well enough to remember them individually) so if Hellcrow flips town (which at this point I don't consider likely) there's a lot of potential for seeing who nudged towards his lynch.
Either way it seems like a bit of a win win situation.

Holding off on my vote because I don't like voting very much and prefer to let it wait til the last moment. I should probably change that.
Why are you waiting for the last minute. That's a scum thing.

It's a bad habit I'm struggling to get rid of. Mostly it's because I struggle to make a decision and when I do I pretty much can't change my mind so my votes are usually final.

Er, yes...? Max was part of a (fake)claim battle that needed to be resolved? Pointless, yes. He was likely to die once identified as vig anyway, don't you think?
Can you elaborate on what scum trick you see here? I'd say there's more likely one in starting this foolish claim duel in the first place.

...What are you talking about? Anything to say about the others that called for Max's death?

If you believe it was pointless to identify Jack as the vig because you thought he was going to die anyway then why did you suggest it?

The scum trick is that if your suggestion was carried it could have seen the deaths of two townies and given us a pointless tracker report on a dead vig?

You suggested the idea, the others agreed with it after you suggested it, I do think Ghosly's post immediately jumping on this idea looks scummy.

My vote stands as it is.

My target is town, yes, but they died already. That's as far as I can reveal.

I don't see why you can narrow your target down to being Darth or Jack but not say which one?

'Sup.
I had internet problems Friday/Saturday and I've only just caught up.
Ereshkigal I'm suspicious of.
WO's vote I want explained.
I'll elaborate further when not in school.
I got BotW today tho so don't kill me if I'm a bit distracted.

We're still waiting for that further elaboration Flop.

We're still waiting for that further elaboration Flop.
Sorry. Basically, I'm lazy.
So, Ereshkigal generally flops around and changes reads nearly every other post.
Hellcrow has generally been really passive and softly defended chef and did seemingly be fishing for tracker, as well as trying to get them (IMO) off scum.
Kyriaki's claim is quite unusual but I can see her actions as reasonable play for a non-jester indep.
Hellcrow is the most suspicious to me at the moment.

Right, I dunno if I'm gonna check in here again before I go to bed but I should probably place that vote that I promised

So, Ereshkigal generally flops around and changes reads nearly every other post.

If you're looking for logic in my posting, it's easier not to. It's not that it doesn't exist, but that it requires you to be quite intimate with how I think to understand any of it.

I'm maintaining six different theories at the moment. This is down from the eight I had to begin with. Which way I vote depends on the weighting of each theory, with the one that ends up dominant being the one that I back. It's not that the others are disproven so much as I am simply sticking with the one that seems most likely with what I have at hand at the moment.

Right now, I honestly have no idea about Max. He's the one I suspect the most, but all of the information related to him is also unreliable. The theory about him has pretty much sunk to the bottom of the priority queue simply because the only way to confirm anything would be to kill him, and if he's town that would be a mislynch. There's just no good options on this one.

So, at the moment, I'm sticking with the one I suspect the most.

If you're looking for logic in my posting, it's easier not to. It's not that it doesn't exist, but that it requires you to be quite intimate with how I think to understand any of it.

I'm maintaining six different theories at the moment. This is down from the eight I had to begin with. Which way I vote depends on the weighting of each theory, with the one that ends up dominant being the one that I back. It's not that the others are disproven so much as I am simply sticking with the one that seems most likely with what I have at hand at the moment.

Right now, I honestly have no idea about Max. He's the one I suspect the most, but all of the information related to him is also unreliable. The theory about him has pretty much sunk to the bottom of the priority queue simply because the only way to confirm anything would be to kill him, and if he's town that would be a mislynch. There's just no good options on this one.

So, at the moment, I'm sticking with the one I suspect the most.

Without WO's play, Max's play was actually reasonable and very smart. Personally, he only became suspicious because of WO's fakeclaim.

I know. It was a great play. But it was the only big reason that put him under the spotlight. Yet Eresh still believes that Max is the most scummy here.

Max's initial play made WolfOwl's play necessary. Max could have avoided claiming anything until much later. His oddities in posting style are easily explained by it just being how he posts, which you see early on in my reaction to him. I was one of his defenders at first, simply because he was the least suspicious person to me at the time.

However, we have his fakeclaim revealed after having lynched someone else for a suspected fakeclaim. The timing of his early claim ultimately worked against him and made him one of the most scummy players in appearance simply because of circumstances, and nothing since then has really shaken him of that timing. What it has done is make any efforts to lynch him reliant upon information that can't be trusted.

As such, despite how scummy I find him still, ultimately I can't advocate lynching him because there is too much risk he's simply a victim of bad timing. Thus, why I dropped my vote of him after WolfOwl revealed their play.

That's also why I am making no effort to say we should go after Max. If anything, I think my last post on the subject and my statements in this one both provide very good reasons why we shouldn't.

Night 3 start

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Hellcrow VI (Rainbow Cloud, Lone_Garurumon, Rainsquid, WolfOwl, Doctor Floptopus, SwordMaster)
Kyriaki III (Ereshkigal, Max1996, Elementar)

Gladion took Sun/Moon to the Malie City pier, where Kahuna Nanu challenged the latter to their grand trial. Upon clearing it and receiving their third stamp from Ula'ula Island, Gladion took them and Hau to Aether Paradise, convinced that Lillie and Nebby were there. Upon arrival they found out that the Foundation employees were hostile, considering them intruders. After clearing a path, they reached the deepest part of Aether Paradise, the mansion of the President and owner, Lusamine. Sun/Moon and Hau learned, to their shock, that Gladion and Lillie are Lusamine's children, and soon after she used Nebby to open Ultra Wormholes around Alola, with Nebby evolving into Cosmoem in the process.

In Akala Island, UB-03 Xurkitree, an Electric-type Ultra Beast resembling wires, emerged from the Ultra Wormhole, with Kahuna Olivia challenging it alongside the island's guardian, the Psychic/Fairy-type Land Spirit Tapu Lele. But they were unable to stop it from going on a rampage.

Dear Hellcrow, you are Akala Kahuna Olivia:
200px-Sun_Moon_Olivia.png
Olivia (Japanese: ライチ Lychee) is a character introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon. She is the Kahuna of Akala Island and a member of the AlolaElite Four. She specializes in Rock-type Pokémon. She grants the Akala stamp to Trainers who defeat her.

In addition to being Akala's Kahuna, Olivia owns a jewelry and accessory store in her hometown of Konikoni City. Despite being chosen as kahuna at such a young age, Olivia maintains that she is just an average girl. The player eventually battles her in the grand trial of the Akala island challenge.

Olivia is later revealed to be one of the Trainers Professor Kukui invited to act as the Elite Four of the Pokémon League of Alola.

-Bulbapedia

At any night phase in the game, you may use jewels to unlock special powers. Each jewel can only be used once, and only one can be used per night:

Melemele Citrine (1x Roleblocker): Select a player and try to prevent them from acting for the night.
Ula'ula Ruby (1x Cop): Select a player and learn their alignment at the end of the night.
Poni Amethyst (1x Tracker): Select a player and learn who they targetted with their night action that night, if they have one.

As a result, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
Hellcrow was lynched. He was Akala Kahuna Olivia, Town Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Roleblocker 1x Cop 1x Tracker)

It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours.

Go after me and I'll defend myself :p

But I also think this is about the time I should do something. Does anyone have any input that they think might help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom