• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 start

Hang on now, gimme just a sec.
Hey there! Good afternoon!
So the day has finally come that you're moving to Alola!
Alola is a region made up of several islands.
That could be the reason the region is chock full of nothin' but rare Pokemon, yeah!
There's no shortage of cool Pokemon out here in Alola, either!
Such mysterious creatures!
You find 'em all over. In the grass, in the caves, in the sky and sea...
Here in Alola we love our Pokemon, and we depend on them heaps, too.
Some of us even battle with 'em, if we call ourselves Pokemon Trainers!
10-4, good buddy! I'll let everybody out here know you're on your way!
Sun/Moon!
Yeah, that's a name that hits you like a Thunderbolt outta the sky! Woo!
Can't wait to see you in person then, cousin!

It is now Day 1. It will end in 48 hours unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 17 players alive, 12 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

I'm excited! Will the people who get killed be the ones who failed trials? I can't wait to see!

I hated the third trial especially lol. I must've tried a dozen times.

VOTE: jackatlasred.

Confirmed first... clearly suspicious. This is a joke obviously

Ok to start off the game let me say I'm the miller.
Also vote:Humandawn
Cause you're the first name that came to my mind.

Town that appears as scum in Copchecks.
Ok thanks.
Because Totem Mimikyu was insanely difficult.
Yet more claims of Alola being hard Pre-E4... Does having the EXP share on make THAT MUCH of a difference? 'cuz I didn't find any Trials to be very difficult...

If I remember correctly, someone said in a past Mafia game on BulbaGarden that because of what Miller is, it's best to claim it early on. This is why I'm inclined to believe jackatlasred's claim.

Yet more claims of Alola being hard Pre-E4... Does having the EXP share on make THAT MUCH of a difference? 'cuz I didn't find any Trials to be very difficult...
All of Totem Mimikyu's stats were raised, including Speed. That made things pretty difficult.

If I remember correctly, someone said in a past Mafia game on BulbaGarden that because of what Miller is, it's best to claim it early on. This is why I'm inclined to believe jackatlasred's claim.
It's a catch 22. It is definitely better to admit it before someone gets a scan on you and builds a case... but at the same time, a Miller claim is easy enough for scum to hide behind because a cop isn't going to bat an eye if they get a scum check.

That said though, I believe Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom