• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are now 10 votes on CheffOfGames if I've counted right, I think we should think carefully before anyone else votes for him now as we are only 2 votes away from a hyper majority, though it looks likely now that he will be lynched when we reach the phase end anyway.

I don't really know what to think at the moment, CheffOfGames looks really scummy but something about this situation just seems too good to be true, I guess his lynching may at least provide us with more information hopefully.

@SwordMaster♪ may I ask what makes it different? I don't know about the rest, but I would be glad to help you out with any general problem or question (as far as I can of course) if you need it.
For one thing, it started off with apparently random voting, and I'm a bit uncomfortable with that. For another.... well, I don't know anyone here and that makes things a lot more difficult. I also don't know what kinds of roles are generally in these games so I can't build any expectations of what we're going to see and what claims are likely to be lies.

I don't want to sound like a parrot but the poisoner claim is pretty damning. It doesn't seem like a role that could be mistaken for a town role. That said, him claiming his own role as mafia seems unlikely so it's....
Now that I think about it it doesn't seem to make much sense

First one on Bulbagarden, but as I'm finding out it's a bit different here and I'm struggling to adapt to a new environment.
Welcome! We're a unique community, but very friendly! We'll gladly answer any questions you have.
For one thing, it started off with apparently random voting, and I'm a bit uncomfortable with that. For another.... well, I don't know anyone here and that makes things a lot more difficult. I also don't know what kinds of roles are generally in these games so I can't build any expectations of what we're going to see and what claims are likely to be lies.

We generally do random voting until someone gives something not random. Granted this game so far is very unique. Poisoner isn't common at all, and this is certainly the first time I've seen poisonproof. This is actually a unique first day in general with this whole situation.

@AussieEevee Are you saying you are also poisonproof.
I'm not sure about AussieEevee's Poisonproof claim, but I'm buying it, for now.
How can he be poisonproof though if that was Darth's claim? Two poisonproof abilities in one game seems really weird. I mean we aren't even sure if that's what Aussie is claiming but either way.
I didn't claim poisonproof. I said I was immune to poison. It's a side effect of my role's other abilities. I'm not sure how far indepth I can go about my role without breaking the no nameclaim rule.

Night 1 start

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
CheffOfGames X (DarthWolf13, HumanDawn, Max1996, Ereshkigal, Doctor Floptopus, AussieEevee, Rainsquid, Ghostly, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master♪)
HumanDawn I (jackatlasred)
Doctor Floptopus I (CheffOfGames)
Ereshkigal I (WolfOwl)

A few weeks later, in Akala Outskirts, Sun/Moon was ready to enter the Ruins of Life, where Kahuna Olivia was waiting for them. But then some punk girl appeared! She seemed like some high-ranking Team Skull member, who proceeded to introduce herself:

"So, you're the one Gladion was talking about? ...Hmph. You don't look like anything special to me. I'm Plumeria. I help keep Team Skull together. I'm like a big sister to all there numskulls. You have realized what idiots all there guys are, right? But don't you think some dummies are cute in their dumbness? You know what I mean, right? You picking on my cute, dumb brothers and sisters is really annoying me!"

The battle began in earnest, but Plumeria's Salandit, despite its Corrosion Ability, was no match for Sun/Moon's Rowlet, Doctor Hoo:

"Phooey.
Hmmph! You're pretty strong. I'll give you that. But mess with anyone in Team Skull again, and I'll show you how serious I can get."

With Team Skull Admin Plumeria out of the way, Sun/Moon was ready to proceed for their second grand trial. The Alolan Islanders were already gaining ground against Team Skull, no longer having to worry about Plumeria's poison.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Team Skull Admin Plumeria:
150px-Sun_Moon_Plumeria.png
Plumeria appears in Pokémon Sun and Moon as the sole Admin of Team Skull. She is first encountered and battled at the Akala Outskirts before Olivia's grand trial, where she expresses her anger at the player for them having defeated many Team Skull Grunts. Her next appearance is in front of the Aether House on Route 15, where she will also battle the player for the second time. While the player is taking down Team Skull at Po Town, Plumeria returns to the Aether House, taking Lillie and Nebby to Aether Paradise. She makes her final main game appearance at the Ancient Poni Path, first observing the player battling multiple Team Skull Grunts, after which she asks the player to bring Guzma back after he disappeared into the Ultra Wormhole with Lusamine. She also gives them a Poisonium Z as a sign of apology.

Following the disbandment of Team Skull during the post-game, Plumeria is one of the possible Trainers who will challenge the player in a Title Defense battle at the Pokémon League, having been convinced to do so by Nanu and Molayne. In Pokémon Sun, she also appears as a Trainer at the Battle Tree.

-Bulbapedia

You specialize in Poison-type Pokemon and give the player the Poisonium Z. As a result, you are the 1x Poisoner. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select a player and poison them. If they are not healed by the Doctor that night or the next one, they will die at the end of the next night. Additionally, since you act as the grunts' Big Sister, you are also the Babysitter (Watcher Doctor). Once per night phase, you can select a player and attempt to protect them from attempts made at their lives as well as finding out which other players visited them that night.

You are aligned with Team Skull and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
CheffOfGames was lynched. He was Team Skull Admin Plumeria, Mafia 1x Poisoner + Babysitter (Watcher Doctor)

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours.

what a lucky start

but why would the mafia have a doctor-type role? Is that supposed to imply there's a vig in this game?

what a lucky start

but why would the mafia have a doctor-type role? Is that supposed to imply there's a vig in this game?
That seems like the most obvious explaination. Since nobody else died today I don't think it's a random SK, and I can't think of any other reason that the mafia would need a doctor.

I didn't claim poisonproof. I said I was immune to poison. It's a side effect of my role's other abilities. I'm not sure how far indepth I can go about my role without breaking the no nameclaim rule.
BTW, the rules say role claiming is allowed. You're able to say exactly what your role is and what you can do with it, you're just not allowed to claim which character you are.

.....Immunity to poison is the definition of poisonproof...it's literally the same thing. And it seems weird that you wouldn't be able to claim your role when roleclaimjng is allowed. Not all roles fit to a tee.

.....Immunity to poison is the definition of poisonproof...it's literally the same thing. And it seems weird that you wouldn't be able to claim your role when roleclaimjng is allowed. Not all roles fit to a tee.
I didn't say I can't roleclaim... I said I'm not sure how much I can reveal without revealing my character. My role is very appropriate for my character. You have a keen eye... I'm sure if I told you all about my role, you'd instantly spot which character I am.

I will say this though: I am sure there is a strongman on the evil team, as my role pm specifically mentions immunity to strongman attacks.

I'm going to go ahead and say that if I even say what my role does, it'll be obvious exactly which character I am. So I understand the conflict about role reveals.

I didn't say I can't roleclaim... I said I'm not sure how much I can reveal without revealing my character. My role is very appropriate for my character. You have a keen eye... I'm sure if I told you all about my role, you'd instantly spot which character I am.

I will say this though: I am sure there is a strongman on the evil team, as my role pm specifically mentions immunity to strongman attacks.
I'm finding it weird you're claiming poisonproof is part of your role when not only is darth also poisonproof, but according to cheff's role PM, the doc also heals poison. Why would there be so many ways to combat poison, especially given how they only had a single shot?

I'm finding it weird you're claiming poisonproof is part of your role when not only is darth also poisonproof, but according to cheff's role PM, the doc also heals poison. Why would there be so many ways to combat poison, especially given how they only had a single shot?
Could be more than one poisoner but yes it does seem too many.

The fire trial captain seems most likely to be another poisoner because of the salandit line which can poison even steel. That would be town aligned though.

And I find it disturbing that we have a poisonproof, doctor, and apparently immune to poison and strongman kills. I'm more inclined to believe darth since he outed cheff. AE makes me uneasy as though he may be an SK which would figure for mafia having a doc/watcher which is quite strong for them especially since the shots on it were unlimited.

I still think there may be more than one faction involved. If there's two groups of scum, multiple poisoners and multiple ways to defend against poison could be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom