• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even if your lynching can be prevented now, the mafia still knows the identity of the Doctor.
I know. It may have been a mistake to claim Vanilla, but I couldn't think of any other way to avoid becoming a potential NK target. HD's post in which he/she considered that I was Lillie helped a bit, as I thought it'd be more likely that people bought my claim (No, I did not have any OC with HD.)

Of course, it seems Ghostly's vote on me is where it all fell apart.

@Ereshkigal, if I may ask, why do you keep the vote on me?

I think the most suspicious is the one who started that push, Ghostly.

Agreed, I don't really get why @Ghostly liked this post by @Ereshkigal either other than because he was agreeing with them:

Three votes. There's one on the previous page.

And, yeah. I'm not changing my vote now for certain.

It's also funny how Ghostly quickly disappeared after this all kicked off?

I think @AussieEevee may have been chancing starting a push on Max to deflect attention away from himself now though and given the choice I'd rather test his claim than pushue what I believe to be a mis-lynch on max. Though overall right now I think the scummiest player is Ghostly.

Vote: AussieEevee

Speaking of Ghostly, I remembered I also played with him/her in the Holiday Mafia. Back then, I was scum. Back then, I was under suspicion and eventually cracked under the pressure and admitted my alignment. It may be unlikely, but it could be that Ghostly remembered this as well and began to put pressure on me, hoping to have the same thing happen.

You're not sounding cool.

It's not about sounding cool? o_O

@Ereshkigal, if I may ask, why do you keep the vote on me?

It's a trust issue. The question amounts to, "Can I trust you after knowing you've fakeclaimed once?" Right now, in my eyes, you're among the two most suspicious simply because I can't entirely trust what you say in this game. It's the exact same problem I had with Cheff.

Agreed, I don't really get why @Ghostly liked this post by @Ereshkigal either other than because he was agreeing with them:

It's also funny how Ghostly quickly disappeared after this all kicked off?

I think @AussieEevee may have been chancing starting a push on Max to deflect attention away from himself now though and given the choice I'd rather test his claim than pushue what I believe to be a mis-lynch on max. Though overall right now I think the scummiest player is Ghostly.

Vote: AussieEevee

I find it funny how Ghostly disappeared too, which is why Ghostly is the other person on my list. That could just be their timezone; I've not checked their profile to see what timezone they're in. Might also just be life for them. I don't know, but it does raise a flag. I definitely hope someone scumchecks them during the night phase.

Firstly, it's not unlike Ghostly to disappear like that. They do that quite often from when I've played with them

How is answering every question I CAN answer evasive?

You're being evasive in the fact that you're basically giving us so many hints about what your role can do, but not actually stating what the role is. You've given us so much information, yet you still feel the need to keep it a secret. Why do you not want to state your role? So far, this question has been answered with contradictions.

*Sigh*

...Looks like I failed miserably in my plan to avoid being the target for NKs. I am the Doctor.

...I was hoping that after this day phase, and depending on the current lynch result, I could've made a play with you. Oh well xD
If AE turns out to be mafia, and there aren't any cc's, Max is most likely town. They've been one of the first on both wagons, and this is one of the first times Max has attempted a full-on play. It's hard to execute it the first time. However, if AE is scum, we could look into Max more. I suggest going for AE today, and depending on the result, we can make a well-based decision.

VOTE: AussieEevee

You've tried to make a play with your role by tricking the group. Before this, you would just try and find scum instead of trying to trick them with a play like this. Does that make sense?
You mean like my plan to try to avoid getting NK-ed by claiming Vanilla?

alright, all caught up nyow....why is erish agreeing with rainbow that ghostly is suspicious? Rainbow's suspicion of ghostly is based on the opinion that max is town, so why would erish be agreeing with that? When they didn't take their vote off max after he claimed doc, that was interesting enough, but casting suspicion on ghostly with such seemingly hypocritical reasoning is making me even more leery of them.

erish and hellcrow are high on my suspect list. For hellcrow, he tried to defend cheff, and has been silent ever since.

alright, all caught up nyow....why is erish agreeing with rainbow that ghostly is suspicious? Rainbow's suspicion of ghostly is based on the opinion that max is town, so why would erish be agreeing with that? When they didn't take their vote off max after he claimed doc, that was interesting enough, but casting suspicion on ghostly with such seemingly hypocritical reasoning is making me even more leery of them.

erish and hellcrow are high on my suspect list. For hellcrow, he tried to defend cheff, and has been silent ever since.

Hellcrow hasn't been entirely silent since. They posted on page 13 and encouraged Eevee to claim more of their role.

So far, we have Hellcrow defending Cheff and then Eevee. Ghostly also put up a defense of Eevee in their initial vote for Max, on page 17. So if Eevee and Hellcrow are both Mafia, then Ghostly likely is as well. But the lynch mob against Max was stirred up by Ghostly.

I am uncertain if quoting/linking posts would be a good idea on this, but the posts themselves are not hard to find. If it's not against the sportsmanship of the game (I found no actual rule against it, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's good sportsmanship), I can provide you with links to the posts so you can read them unedited without having to search for them.

While their reasoning is not lacking some logic to it, there is still the possibility of manipulation through admission or outright lying. This is a game that encourages a certain amount of underhanded play. So far, my vote against Max is based pretty much on his actions and the fact that, if I were scum, I would fakeclaim a role and then admit to lying about it with a different fakeclaim to cover my own rear.

Plus, my role makes it so I can afford to take risks most other players can't. Killing me would be wasting a NK or lynch right now.

Night 2 start

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

AussieEevee VI (WolfOwl, Rainsquid, Max1996, HumanDawn, Rainbow Cloud, Elementar)
Max1996 III (AussieEevee, Ghostly, Ereshkigal)

The adventures in Ula'ula Island continued. Sun/Moon cleared both island trials, visited the Aether House only to find out a Yungoos was stolen by Team Skull and taken to their base in Po Town, so they left for there to infiltrate them. They successfully did so, stopping the signal jammer as well in the process. But upon coming back to Aether House, Hau told them in shock that Lillie and her Cosmog, Nebby, were kidnapped!

Dear AussieEevee, you are Lillie & Nebby:
170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png
250px-789Cosmog.png
Lillie is first revealed as a mysterious girl who is central to the plot of Pokémon Sun and Moon. She assists, and is shown to live with, Professor Kukui for personal reasons. She dislikes Pokémon battles as she does not like seeing Pokémon get hurt, but loves to read.

Lillie is first seen attempting to flee the Aether Paradise three months prior to the beginning of the player's adventure, during the opening cutscene. Just when she is surrounded, she is Teleported by a mysterious force, later revealed to be the Pokémon hiding in her bag, Cosmog, which she nicknamed Nebby (Japanese: ほしぐもちゃん Hoshigumo-chan). Lillie and Nebby wash up on a beach, where they are found by Professor Burnet, who listens to Lillie's story and agrees to help her learn more about Nebby. She contacts her husband, Professor Kukui, who allows her to stay with him as his assistant.

The player first meets Lillie on the Mahalo Trail, where she watches helplessly as Nebby is being attacked by a group of wild Spearow on an unstable rope bridge. Despite not yet having a Pokémon of their own, the player steps in to protect Nebby, and is in turn assisted and recognized by Tapu Koko. Afterwards, she accompanies the player back to Iki Town, where she watches them receive their starter, and later their Z-Ring. Some time after that, she accompanies the player to Kukui's Lab and later provides them a tour of the Pokémon Center. After assisting the player at the Trainer's School, she visits Hau'oli City. After the player completes their first trial, Nebby escapes from her bag and runs off into Melemele Meadow, so the player must find it and return it back to her. After the player defeats Kahuna Hala, she goes to Akala Island alongside the player and Hau.

Throughout the player's and Hau's journey on Akala Island, Lillie mostly stays at the Tide Song Hotel in Heahea City, apparently to meet somebody there, and also in fear of Team Skull, who she saw lurking around the area. She also tells the player that, in her quest to learn more about Nebby, she would like to visit each of the ruins of Alola where the guardian deities live. She rejoins the player and Hau when Professor Kukui summons them to the Dimensional Research Lab, which conducts research into Pokémon coming from other dimensions and is headed by Professor Burnet. She and the Professor travel to the Ruins of Life to watch Kahuna Olivia and Hau battle; when Hau reminds the player that Faba of the Aether Foundation wants to see them, Lillie becomes nervous and insists on staying to watch the battle. Notably, she does not join the player and Hau in their tour of the Aether Paradise.

The reason for this is revealed much later on, while they are on Ula'ula Island: while staying at the Aether House on Route 15, Lillie and Nebby are kidnapped by Team Skull in an operation led by Plumeria, who implies that Team Skull are not the only ones who steal Pokémon; at this, Lillie goes with them willingly and quietly, while Hau is unable to defeat Plumeria to save her. Upon informing the player about this, Gladion, a Team Skull enforcer the player and Hau have encountered several times, who has warned them to ensure nothing happens to Nebby, barges in, having overheard the conversation. He takes them to the Aether Paradise, to where he claims he is certain Lillie has been brought. After raiding the facility, whose employees have now become hostile to them under the pretext that there are intruders, the player manages to enter the house and office of Lusamine, its president, where he finds Lillie trying to reason with her, finding out as well that Lillie is Lusamine's daughter, and that Gladion is her brother, who had also ran away from the Aether Paradise for similar reasons. Lusamine berates both Lillie and Gladion for leaving and stealing from her, after all the love she gave them, and shows no care for either of them.

Information the player finds in the Aether Paradise as well as Lillie and Lusamine's conversation reveal that Nebby was actually a research experiment of the Aether Foundation in its attempt to open more Ultra Wormholes across Alola and harness the power of the Ultra Beasts; knowing that the strain of this would be fatal on Nebby, Lillie had taken it from the Aether Paradise. Lusamine manages to get Nebby back, however, and forces it to open Ultra Wormholes across Alola, one of which she goes through with Guzma, the boss of Team Skull. Nebby is revealed to have evolved into Cosmoem in the process, although none of them are seemingly aware of this.

Determined to save both Nebby and her mother, Lillie joins the player on Poni Island and is given the Moon FluteS or Sun FluteM by Gladion. She undergoes a dramatic change, changing her outfit and becoming much more confident, calling it her "Z-powered form". She accompanies the player throughout the island, witnessing Hapu's appointment as Kahuna by Tapu Fini, retrieving the Sun FluteS or Moon FluteM from Exeggutor Island, going through Vast Poni Canyon, where she attempts her first "trial" by crossing a narrow bridge alone, and finally ascending the Altar of the SunneS or Altar of the MooneM, where they are directed to play the Sun and Moon Flutes together. As they do so, Nebby is drawn from Lillie's bag and evolves into SolgaleoS or LunalaM, which amazes Lillie, who had never read about their relationship to each other before. She requests for its help to save Lusamine in Ultra Space, where she is unfazed by Guzma's claims that Lusamine is beyond reason, and goes to confront her. She finally manages to stand up to her, despite being called ugly for leaving her and befriending the player. After the player defeats Lusamine, who has merged with Nihilego, she attempts to strike Lillie with one of her tentacles, but Lillie cries out to Nebby for help, who manages to separate Lusamine and Nihilego. Before losing consciousness, Lusamine asks Lillie when she started becoming more beautiful.

Upon returning to Alola, Nebby indicates its desire to join and travel with Lillie, who gently refuses as she is not a Pokémon Trainer. She suggests it join the player instead, who is required to catch it to proceed with the storyline. Lillie then leaves to take care of her mother, and until the player becomes Champion she is not seen, as she is busy caring for Lusamine in the Aether Paradise. She does tell Gladion, however, to tell the player that he/she is the "best trainer in the world". During the festivities in Iki Town, Lillie and the player quietly slip away to the Ruins of Conflict to give thanks to Tapu Koko; when they return, she tells the player that Lusamine is getting a bit better, and even wanted to join the party, and that she has been gently helping her understand what she has done. She also stops short of telling the player something seemingly important; this is revealed the next day by Hau, to be her departure for Kanto, where she plans to seek treatment for her mother and become a Trainer in her own right. She gives the player her old Poké Doll and says goodbye to them. She is not seen after this.

After Lillie has left, the player can read her diary in the loft of Professor Kukui's lab, as the lock has been pecked open by Murkrow. In it, Lillie writes that her flight from the Aether Paradise had been planned ahead, with only Wicke aware of it, and that Wicke had told her to look for Professor Burnet. She is seemingly turned off at Professor Kukui's habit of going around half-naked. She also notes that Alola does not have any Gym Leaders or — at that time, toward the start of the player's journey — an Elite Four. Wicke also tells the player, upon their return to the Aether Paradise, that the reason Lillie chose Kanto was to seek Bill, who, like Lusamine, has been combined with a Pokémon before, in the hopes that Lusamine would be healed of the last of Nihilego's poisons.

-Bulbapedia

In Nights 1 and 2, Nebby is still a Cosmog, and because of its Teleport move, you are the Commuter. Any actions used on you at night will fail. From Day 3 to Day 5, Nebby is in its evolved form, Cosmoem, which is immobile, so you are the Vanilla. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely. Finally, in Night 5, Cosmoem will evolve into either Solgaleo or Lunala, which unlocks your abilities for the rest of the game. You can pick between:

Solgaleo: Because of your Full Metal Body Ability, you are Bulletproof and Poisonproof. Any attempts at your life, kill or poison, will fail (includes strongman attempts). This will stop being the case when you are the last town member alive.
Your signature attack is Sunsteel Strike, which is a 1x Strongman Vigilante. One night phase (from Night 5 onwards), you may select a player and kill them, nothing can stop that from occuring.
Lunala: Because of your Shadow Shield Ability, you are the Untargettable Bleeder. Any night actions except kills/poisons will fail. If you would be killed, you will survive for the next day phase before dying.
Your signature attack is Moongeist Beam, which is a 1x Strongman Vigilante. One night phase (from Night 5 onwards), you may select a player and kill them, nothing can stop that from occuring.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
AussieEevee was lynched. He was Lillie & Nebby, Town Nights 1-2 Commuter, Nights 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante + Bulletproof Poisonproof OR Untargettable Bleeder

It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours.
Outside communications have returned to normal.

Why wouldn't they just claim their role? I said commuter and they denied it. If they just said they were commuter, it would have been better than all of this stuff.

This doesn't look amazing for Max, and the post above me looks quite forced. We'll see what happens tonight.

@Rainbow Cloud

We already have had a scum doctor in this game. We don't know how many doctors there are, and some of these roles involve a lot of moving parts and complication... so ultimately, even if someone did counterclaim him, there's nothing to suggest that either would be lying.

@Max1996

I meant to include this in my prior post...

Looks like you survived the day. If you survive the night, we'll see what day time brings. I wish you luck, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom