• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you pick the targets
Yeah, I did. Besides myself, but I'm under the impression that that's a standard part of the role.

Yeah, I should probably do this. HD seems to have some sort of damning evidence.... though I don't think I've heard of the monitor role before
Vote: Doctor Floptopus

Unvote SwordMaster
Vote Doctor Floptopus

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT - MID

Doctor Floptopus VI (HumanDawn, Lone_Garurumon, WolfOwl, Rainsquid, SwordMaster, Ereshkigal)
SwordMaster II (Max1996, Doctor Floptopus)
Kyriaki I (Elementar)
Lone_Garurumon 0

Phase ends in 24 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 11 players alive, 8 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

UNVOTE: Kyriaki

VOTE: Doctor Floptopus

I'm looking forward to your results. And if you're on the chopping block, you should have more to say that 'I'm not scum.'

Night 4 start

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Doctor Floptopus VII (HumanDawn, Lone_Garurumon, WolfOwl, Rainsquid, SwordMaster, Ereshkigal, Elementar)
SwordMaster II (Max1996, Doctor Floptopus)
Kyriaki 0
Lone_Garurumon 0

The Battle Royale began in earnest. The Masked Royal sent out his Midday Form Lycanroc, two of the other participants sent their Pokemon out too and the last one, a world-known golfer, former island challenge champion and daughter of the Hano Grand Resort's owner, Kahili, sent out her Toucannon.

The Battle Royale ended exteremely quickly, with the Masked Royal's Lycanroc using Accelerock on Kahili's Toucannon, knocking it out with one attack. Masked Royal was declared the winner.

Soon after the battle the Masked Royal approached Kahili, who had only recently returned to Alola from abroad after a long while, and revealed his identity to her. He then made her a proposal for a certain vacant position, which she accepted.

Dear Doctor Floptopus, you are Elite Four Kahili:
250px-Sun_Moon_Kahili.png
Kahili was once Alola's island challenge champion, and was also one of the four Trainers Professor Kukui invited to act as the Elite Four of the Pokémon League of Alola. In addition, Kahili is a professional golfer and the daughter of the Hano Grand Resort's owner.

-Bulbapedia

You may send your Flying-type Pokemon to see what others are doing from above. As a result, you are the Monitor. Once per night phase, you may select a player and receive their night action result (if they have one) as well as them.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
Doctor Floptopus was lynched. She was Elite Four Kahili, Town Monitor

It is now Night 4. It will last 24 hours.

252 Atk Choice Band Lycanroc Accelerock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Toucannon: 230-272 (76.4 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

> triggered

252 Atk Choice Band Lycanroc Accelerock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Toucannon: 230-272 (76.4 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

> triggered
252+ Atk Choice Band Lycanroc Accelerock vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Toucannon: 146-174 (94.1 - 112.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

And this is without counting Toucannon being any level lower than 50 (it can be as low as 28) and critical hits.

252+ Atk Choice Band Lycanroc Accelerock vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Toucannon: 146-174 (94.1 - 112.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

And this is without counting Toucannon being any level lower than 50 (it can be as low as 28) and critical hits.
That would only work if Kahili's Toucannon was actually 0 HP / 0- Def. Considering that it's a Pokemon of an Elite Four member, I highly doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom