• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
pokemon is serious business

one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life involved my acquaintance having me EV train her sassy nature gengar for her....I still have flashbacks

Day 5 start

UB-02 was still rampaging in Melemele Island, and Kahuna Hala could no longer stop it. The only Trial Captain of the island, Ilima, decided to take action with his Smeargle, but they were no match for the powerful Ultra Beast.

Dear HumanDawn, you are Trial Captain Ilima:
200px-Sun_Moon_Ilima.png
He is a graduate of the Trainers' School on Route 1 and is admired as a hero by the students there. Some call him the "Prince of the Trainers' School". While he typically acts polite and dignified, he becomes a very different person in the midst of Pokémon battles.

The player first meets Ilima alongside Professor Kukui in the Trainers' School after defeating the Teacher there. He later appears at the Marina when two Team Skull Grunts disrupted his conversation with the player. After defeating the Grunts, he challenges the player to a battle.

Ilima later appears as the player's guide to their first trial in Verdant Cavern.

After completing his trial, the player can visit the second floor of his house in the Hau'oli City Shopping District, where Ilima is in his room. He says he is researching on Pokémon battling, and brings the player to the Trainers' School, where he battles the player.

According to his mother, Ilima studied abroad in Kalos's Lumiose City prior to the game's events.

-Bulbapedia

Your favourite Pokemon and main battling partner is Smeargle. Smeargle has the unique move Sketch, which can only have 1 PP at a time. As a result, you are the 1x Sketch Artist. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select a player and get three roles as results: One of these roles does not exist in the game. Another of these roles exists in the game but isn't the target's actual role. The last role is the target's actual role. The order the roles are shown is random.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
HumanDawn died because of poison. He was Trial Captain Ilima, Town 1x Sketch Artist

In Ula'ula Island, UB-04, an Ultra Beast mostly made of steel, emerged from another Ultra Wormhole, with Kahuna Nanu challenging it alongside the island's guardian, the Grass/Fairy-type Land Spirit Tapu Bulu. But they were unable to stop it from going on a rampage.

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are Ula'ula Kahuna Nanu:
200px-Sun_Moon_Nanu.png
Nanu is a police officer who first shows up to aid the player in getting into Po Town. After Team Skull is defeated by the player, he reveals that he is the Kahuna of Ula'ula Island and challenges the player in Malie City for their island challenge grand trial. Upon defeat, he grants the player the Darkinium Z and wishes them well as they, along with Gladion and Hau, head to Aether Paradise to rescue Lillie.

Professor Kukui forms the Alola Pokémon League and Nanu is offered a position in the Alola Elite Four. He turns down the offer, stating that he has no obligation to join, unlike when the guardian deity chose him to become the Kahuna.

Nanu later provides information on sightings of the Ultra Beasts around Ula'ula. He is also revealed to be a former member of the International Police and Looker's former superior. His codename was 000. During his time with them, he is described as having been an elite officer, on par with Looker. Ten years prior to the events of Pokémon Sun and Moon, he participated in a three-person mission with Looker and an unnamed Faller to track down a Guzzlord, which ultimately cost the Faller her life. After this mission, he and Looker discovered Anabel on the shores of Poni Island

-Bulbapedia

As a police officer, you are the Cop. Once per night phase, you may a select a player and find out their alignment at the end of the phase.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
Lone_Garurumon was killed. He was Ula'ula Kahuna Nanu, Town Cop

It is now Day 5. It will end in 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 8 players alive, 6 votes are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

With 8 players alive, the game is in a state of MILO (Mislynch and Lose). If town lynches incorrectly today, they may lose the game.

Vote: Rainsquid

LG got a scum check on them.

Hey-ho fellow Townies! It's true that I am the cop. I know they were up a little higher in the chat but I'll re-iterate my checks here for simplicity.
N1: Aussie Eevee, no result (since commuter)
N2: No check, super busy, couldn't get time
N3: Rainsquid, confirmed skull

Vote Rainsquid

Well, now we know there's another poisoner in game.

That poisoner also might've tried to kill me a few nights ago.

VOTE: Rainsquid

Who else was in that chat that LG revealed results to? Considering they died last night, maybe one of them wasn't town.

That poisoner also might've tried to kill me a few nights ago.

VOTE: Rainsquid

Who else was in that chat that LG revealed results to? Considering they died last night, maybe one of them wasn't town.
I don't think it's matters since most of them are dead but the chat was me, Max, Human, and LG.

Mafia has a confirmed rolecop as that's what rain claimed when I asked them. They also claimed spy.

....what a pleasant surprise to wake up to

let's just get this over with, shall we?

Now, let's just hope this isn't a trick... Because if it is, the Skulls manipulated us into killing ourselves.

I always feel out of the loop in this game but a cop check's something I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom