• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 5 start

DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
Rainsquid VI (Max1996, WolfOwl, Ereshkigal, Elementar, Rainsquid, SwordMaster)

Back in Aether Paradise, soon after Lusamine opened the Ultra Wormholes, she ordered Team Skull's Boss, Guzma, to stop Sun/Moon and her children, while also sending out the Ultra Beast she caught, UB-01 Nihilego. Gladion, whose partner is Null the Beast Killer, faced the Ultra Beast. Sun/Moon faced Lusamine while Hau took Guzma.

Hau made quick work of Guzma, with his Alolan Raichu setting up Nasty Plot 3 times then sweeping through Guzma's team, despite its weakness to the Bug-type.

Dear Rainsquid, you are Team Skull Boss Guzma:
150px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
Guzma first appears in Malie Garden, taunting Professor Kukui, calling both the professor and himself "fellow rejects who never could become captains." Guzma then criticizes Kukui's idea of building a Pokémon League for Alola; while he agrees that some parts of the island challenge are antiquated, he claims there's no need for a League, as he believes he's the strongest Trainer in the region. To solidify his position, his Grunts have been stealing every piece of Buginium Z across Alola simply to deny its use to other Trainers. When Kukui asks the player to battle Guzma, the boss takes notice of their Z-Ring, and asks why they're taking on the island challenge before immediately dismissing it and accepting Kukui's terms. The player wins, and Guzma leaves, saying he'll remember the encounter.

Later on, the player travels to Po Town to retrieve a Yungoos Team Skull stole from a child living at the Aether House. After getting past an army of Team Skull Grunts and infiltrating their headquarters, the Shady House, the player comes face-to-face with Guzma, who is holding the Yungoos in his personal quarters. He returns the Yungoos after losing to the player again, but vows that he will one day defeat them.

However, it is subsequently revealed that Team Skull's kidnapping of the Yungoos was a distraction meant to draw the player away from the Aether House so Plumeria could abduct Lillie. At this point, Gladion openly betrays Team Skull and recruits both the player and Hau for a mission to rescue Lillie from where Team Skull took her — Aether Paradise. As the player, Hau and Gladion fight through the Aether Foundation Employees who, along with Faba, are guarding Aether Paradise on Lusamine's orders, they discover a large group of Team Skull Grunts personally led by Guzma guarding the path to Lusamine's mansion, revealing that Lusamine has been secretly controlling Team Skull. Gladion rushes ahead to attempt to defeat Guzma and open the path for the player, but fails, leaving the player to battle Guzma one last time themselves. Guzma relents and allows the player to enter Lusamine's mansion after falling once more. A short while later, he rushes to Lusamine's side after she opens the Ultra Wormhole using Nebby's powers, unleashing Ultra Beasts all over Alola. Encouraging Lusamine to capture the Nihilego that appears in the room so it can be used to crush the player and their friends, Guzma ends up in a battle with Hau while Gladion tries to defeat Nihilego and the player fights Lusamine. Upon her defeat, the Ultra Wormhole and Nihilego begin to disappear. Unwilling to let her plans be thwarted, Lusamine enters the portal, taking Guzma with her.

Guzma is not seen again until after the player and Lillie have helped Nebby recover and evolve from Cosmoem into SolgaleoS/LunalaM. The legendary Pokémon transports the player and Lillie into Ultra Space, where they discover Guzma sitting alone, separated from Lusamine. He reveals that once they arrived in Ultra Space, he tried to capture a Nihilego of his own, only for it to use its parasitic powers to control him. Claiming that he has always lived his life making people afraid of him, Guzma admits that this experience has made him feel true fear for the first time, and warns the player and Lillie that they are stupid for coming to Ultra Space and tells them that Lusamine is too far gone into her insanity to be saved. He sits out and watches as the player battles Lusamine and subsequently separates her from the Nihilego she fused with using the aid of SolgaleoS/LunalaM and is saved from Ultra Space along with the others when SolgaleoS/LunalaM uses its powers to return them to the real world. Upon arrival, Hapu meets the group and has Guzma help her take away the unconscious Lusamine on her Mudsdale.

Once the player becomes Champion, it is revealed that Guzma disbanded Team Skull after returning from Ultra Space. To reflect this new start in life, he no longer wears his gold chain bearing Team Skull's insignia, paints a red X over the insignia on his coat, removes his Team Skull tattoos and changes his sunglasses to a symmetrical pair of round lenses. He can be found in his parents' home on Route 2, where he tells the player to meet him on Hau'oli City's beachfront. There, he expresses a continuing desire to finally defeat the player and challenges them once again. Upon his loss, Hala appears and tells him that he cannot win because he does not recognize his opponents' strength. Hala promises to make a fine trainer out of Guzma, and Guzma leaves after gifting the player his lucky charm, a Dawn Stone. In Moon only, he appears as a potential challenger and Multi Battle teammate at the Battle Tree. In Sun, this appearance is fulfilled by Plumeria instead.

Throughout the game, the player can discover hints about Guzma's past and motivations. He was once a prodigy who earned many trophies that are still on display in his parents' home, but his childhood is hinted to have been abusive; he eventually ran away from home after a violent confrontation with his father. Despite his best efforts, he was never able to live up to the standards necessary to become a captain before he grew too old. Becoming disillusioned due to this, he took on the leadership of Team Skull to fight back against Alola's traditions and assert his own strength. He ultimately fell under Lusamine's influence because she was the only adult who ever acknowledged his strength as a Trainer, inspiring his loyalty to her until the events in Ultra Space.

-Bulbapedia

You are willing to stop anybody from reaching Aether President Lusamine. As a result, you are the Roleblocker. Once per night phase, you may a select a player and attempt to stop them from using their role. You have also stated that you are "destruction in human form". As a result, you are also the 1x Destruction Starter. Once in the game, during a night phase, you may activate this ability; the next day will have two lynches. Finally, since you are a strong man who does Luasmine's dirty work, you are the 1x Strongman. Once in the game, during a night phase, you can perform the factional kill which may bypass most forms of protection.

You are aligned with Team Skull and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Rainsquid was lynched. She was Team Skull Boss Guzma, Mafia Roleblocker + 1x Destruction Starter + 1x Strongman

It is now Night 5. It will end in 24 hours (+18 minutes) unless players with night actions LOCK them (or idling theirof) in a way that would lead to an inevitable outcome.

Last edited:
y'all are stupid

good luck maf, destroy these brats
Rainsquid was lynched. He was Team Skull Boss Guzma, Mafia Roleblocker + 1x Destruction Starter + 1x Strongman
I'm a girl...

Last edited:
y'all are stupid

I'm a girl...
It is a typo, I swear. Apologies.
More accurately described, I was confused because the person lynched was male, Guzma, also I might've typed it without looking. Force of habit, sometimes posting the wrong words.

Mafia's been dumb enough to let me live this long. I mean, really, you guys believed I'm Restless Spirit?

That was a fun myth to perpetuate.

I'm a 2x spy.. Ghosty didn't use either of them..

I get an extract from the mafia chat, but their names, and other information is removed.

Also, @WolfOwl, if you're now vanilla, what role were you?

Eresh is resless spirit. I'm now vanilla. Max is doc. Sword master is gladiator. Kyriaki claime indep. Elementar claimed BP. What's your role?

What are you then Eresh? Claim privately if you like.

We also know that there's a poisner, which killed HD and must've tried to kill me earlier. Is this part of your independent power @Kyriaki?

Out of the claims, WolfOwl's feels the most fake, but I still wouldn't be surprised if Kyriaki is actually scum.

Also, @WolfOwl, if you're now vanilla, what role were you?

What are you then Eresh? Claim privately if you like.

We also know that there's a poisner, which killed HD and must've tried to kill me earlier. Is this part of your independent power @Kyriaki?

Out of the claims, WolfOwl's feels the most fake, but I still wouldn't be surprised if Kyriaki is actually scum.
I was tracker. I thought I stated in thread already but I guess I didn't.

N1: tracked AE. He commuted and like others I got screwed over.
N2: Ghostly. Got roleblocked and got to keep my shot.
N3: ghostly again. Got redirected on Human.

It was a two time role. Hence why earlier in the game I said that some roles ain't that strong.

On another note. Rainsquid claimed spy too.

@Kyriaki i think you need to tell us if your role has anything else to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom