• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéShipping Hint List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Ash was insanely jealous of Rudy in the manga scans that were posted on the Pokeshipping thread. :D It was great. Manga!Pokeshipping looks so much cooler than Anime!Pokeshipping.

Sorry, but no, I didn't save them. They're probably out there on some AAML site somewhere... or you could trawl through the Serebii Pokeshipping thread, but I wouldn't recommend it. :p

I'll put some up tomorrow night if someone pokes--I mean, reminds--me to do it.

You could use the search function on the serebii pokeshipping thread

Well...this thread is WAY out of date so let's revive it...=]

Here's a pic to get us started...

ningyo.jpg

Ash as a pirate. Love it.

Scott85 said:
I take it Misty isn't wearing a top....
Yes. And I noticed that that is the first thing that everyone notices or comments on...

That's because Misty has no top on, so of course people are going to comment on it. :D

Although it does seem strange that Ash doesn't mind looking at Misty's bare chest...

Her 'bare chest' is covered by her hair. Mermaids are depicted as having the upper body of a maiden and the lower body of a fish. They're almost always illustrated as being topless.

I'm sure her hair blows in the wind, unless it's taped in front of her nipples or something. :/

Ash should have a greater reaction if he saw Misty topless. It would be funny actually.

He does look a little surprised.

Makes you wonder how much Ash really knows about girls. Does he know basic female anatomy? He has to at least know some stuff that you can basically see everyday.

Afterall Ash and co. have been to lots of beaches and seen other random girls in bikini's...so I'm sure he at least knows some stuff about girls.

I think he knows a little about the female anatomy. At least part of that would come from living at home with his mother, and part of it would come from his travels and seeing different types of girls.

^ *SNERK*

If kids in the Pokemon world go to primary school, then Ash would have done some basic sex ed before leaving on his journey. If not, there's a chance he was home-schooled, so maybe Delia gave him the "birds and the bees" talk. Though knowing her, she probably explained it in cutesy, euphamistic terms that just confused the poor boy and left him with the impression that all women start taping balloons to their chests when they reach a certain age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom