• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéShipping Hint List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo-Jo said:
^ *SNERK*

If kids in the Pokemon world go to primary school, then Ash would have done some basic sex ed before leaving on his journey.

I never had sex ed in either elementary, Junior High, or High school. :/

If Ash was 10 when he started his journey, I severly doubt he had a sex ed class at 9 or whatever.

If there is no school from the age of 10, then it makes sense that they would be taught it before they go journeying around the world.

Well Max is 8 at the most, and he doesn't go to school. Why is Max allowed to travel with Ash and his older sister if he's suppossed to be in school?

See, the Pokemon world makes no sense!

Point about Max. I guess kids don't have to go to school past kindergarten.

Really? I thought that everyone was required to take sex ed classes from the age of eight or so. I certainly did. (Then again, they were so rubbish that I still had no idea how women got pregnant until a girl in my class told me a dirty joke in year five...)

Maybe they don't go to school then.
Maybe they learn all they need to know at home.

I mean, the only schools we have seen are the Pokémon schools.

Jo-Jo said:
Point about Max. I guess kids don't have to go to school past kindergarten.

Really? I thought that everyone was required to take sex ed classes from the age of eight or so. I certainly did.

I guess it depends on where you live. I live in New York, and I've never had a sex ed class. It's not even required, hell, the schools I went to didn't even give the class.

Of course my College has a sex ed class, but I'd feel a little funny taking the class now since I'm almost 20. :p

I had sex ed classes back in primary school when I was 11.

Is this all we've got to talk about? Most of the Pokéshipping hints have been done to death now really.

Sharpshooter said:
I had sex ed classes back in primary school when I was 11.

Is this all we've got to talk about? Most of the Pokéshipping hints have been done to death now really.
Maybe I should make a new thread in the Pokemon World speculation forums.

Scott85 said:

If Ash was 10 when he started his journey, I severly doubt he had a sex ed class at 9 or whatever.

I think it depends more on the parents than the school. I gave my son the 'birds and the bees' talk when he was 7. He knows enough to understand where babies come from and as he gets older, the little details will get filled in.

Yes but this is Delia we're talking about. She's not exactly a down to earth mother.

I'd expect Caroline or Norman to tell May about the "birds and the bees" before Delia ever told Ash. Especially since May has already developed herself and has B cup breasts already. May's parents have more realistic characters than Delia has, who on the other hand is more worried about Ash changing his underwear every day.

Having a teenage girl going through these changes (and being the calm down to earth parents that Norman and Caroline are), I suspect that May knows some stuff, but I have a hard time believing that Delia told Ash anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom