• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, that's... okay, I guess. Still not my preferred range for a DS game, so I'll have to hope for gift cards or something. :p

out of curiosity have you tried that puzzle dungeon that you can visit with the flying car? I just attempted it but had to get off because of the time..
By the end of my time, I was satisfied so I haven't done a ton of sidequest/post game stuff. Maybe I'll go back, maybe.
They did say the updates would add new cutscenes to the main story and the next one fixes the infamous chapter 13
Preferably, a game would be finished by the time I purchase it :p that said, eh. Maybe it'll capture my attention again.

No game is ever perfect from the getgo.
@Persona 4

Joking aside, I mean that I'd like the developers to think of the game I payed $60 for to be a mostly complete product. Sure, I can wait for expansions and reasonable dlc/updates, but story cutscenes? That's a bit much, personally.

This coming from a person who greatly enjoyed that game.

By the end of my time, I was satisfied so I haven't done a ton of sidequest/post game stuff. Maybe I'll go back, maybe.

Preferably, a game would be finished by the time I purchase it :p that said, eh. Maybe it'll capture my attention again.
Ah. But all in all its a good Game. Parts of the battle Mechanics are however horrible (targeting, the slow motion focus on allies using items being too slow, and the uninterruptable frames at the end of battles, bonus objectives for battles, and link strikes) with the ending being rushed quite a bit.. it could have been better though imo

Story cutscenes take too much time.
I'm not usually a fan of "plot heavy" games with lots of cutscenes because I'm not playing the game during cutscenes.

That's just my opinion, of course.
I can respect that. The game I'm talking about, however, is fairly story driven and as publishers rushed the final product, the story became lackluster at times.
Ah. But all in all its a good Game. Parts of the battle Mechanics are however horrible (targeting, the slow motion focus on allies using items being too slow, and the uninterruptable frames at the end of battles, bonus objectives for battles, and link strikes) with the ending being rushed quite a bit.. it could have been better though imo
Agreed... I would have loved for this game to have been held back six months or so. I know it was in development hell for a decade, but it would likely have been a more "finished" product with more time put into it. Good on Square Enix for continuing to support it, but early players, like me, were left with a product that felt unfinished at times.

Story cutscenes take too much time.
I'm not usually a fan of "plot heavy" games with lots of cutscenes because I'm not playing the game during cutscenes.

That's just my opinion, of course.

I love plot tbh. It makes a game like an intereactive movie. That's why I liked SM and Fire Emblem. It's also why I didn't like Majora's Mask too much, because there wasn't much plot to keep me interested. Breath of the Wild looks like it has good plot though, so I'll get it.

every time i see new rules, i just want to learn the story behind them
i live for the drama

Fire emblem fates was considered the one of the worse FE stories by the fanbase at large
While I can say so for birthright, conquest not so much
And as for rev, it made no sense but it tried so it's okay in my book
I just don't get how they can say that with gaiden in the picture, or FE1/3 before their remakes (although FE12 has other issues like kris and a absurdly large cast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom