• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Shock Town~ Shop closed. See inside for details.

How would you rate this shop? (out of 5 stars)

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder410

Reaction score
*SHOCK TOWN*​

Welcome to Shock Town! Here there are many different shops, along with random things!
Shop is closed :(. I just don't feel like breeding much anymore... but I will have another place. Make sure you check out Sketch-A-Smeargle, once it opens.

SALE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED!
I WILL BE MOVING TO SKETCH-A-SMEARGLE, WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR OWN SMEARGLE! BE SURE TO CHECK THERE TO GET YOUR CUSTOMIZED SMEARGLE IN THE OFFERING STATION!

RULES! PLEASE READ BEFORE TRADING!
1. No hacks, please!
2. Be respectful. No swearing.
3. First come first serve.
4. Maximum of 6 pokemon per request during sale.

Pokémon Hatchery:
I will breed many different Pokémon here. I do not have any eggs in stock, but when requested, I will breed one right away. You can also make your breedable SHINY!!! Any of these breedables listed are available to make shiny. Only 3 shinies can be 'on the list', meaning that I can only have 3 shiny requests at a time. So check the bottom to see if there is room for your request! Shininess costs 5 extra credits. However, if you can clone and send back the shiny, it will only cost 1 credit more!
Oh, and I use RNG Reporter for my shinies. Get out if you think that's wrong. When there are still empty order places, I will have 'Shiny Availability' non-crossed out. When all order places are filled, it will be crossed out.
Shiny Availability
Here are the available breeding Pokémon:
COSTS: 2 Credits for each Pokémon.

~KANTO~
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Ratatta
Sandshrew
Oddish
Paras
Diglett
Mankey
Slowpoke
Gastly
Drowzee
Lickitung
Koffing
Scyther
Tauros
Eevee
Porygon
Snorlax
Pidgey :016:
Aerodactyl :142:

~JOHTO~
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Sentret
Pichu
Mareep
Sudowoodo
Yanma
Dunsparce
Snubbull
Slugma
Delibird
Skarmory
Elekid
Sunkern :191:
Hoppip :187:
Phanpy :231:
Tyrogue :236:

~HOENN~
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Zigzagoon
Lotad
Ralts
Makuhita
Skitty
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Plusle
Minun
Torkoal
Spinda
Swablu
Lunatone
Lileep
Anorith
Feebas
Snorunt
Numel NEW
Poochyena NEW
Bagon NEW
Castform NEW

~SINNOH~
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Shieldon
Pachirisu
Drifloon
Chatot
Spiritomb
Gible
Munchlax
Rotom
Phione
Cranidos NEW

Get the right Pokémon game!
All right, I’m going to have a game now. What you do is check which Pokémon I am looking for, and if you give it to me (I’ll give you something for it), I will mark it down that you have 1 point. Try to get the most points by checking back often to see if there's a new Pokémon I am seeking.
CURRENT TYPE OF POKEMON SEEKING: Hoenn breedables.
So... right now, I want...
kecleon.png

KECLEON
Batbloodx |
Pikmin |

Credit value: 1 point equals 1 credit. If you win one ‘type of pokemon’, you get 5 extra credits.

Wanted List:
Shinies
EV Trained Pokemon
Random TM's
Heart Scales

Planned trades:

I hope you are happy with whatever you get from me.

Approved by RexRacer

Last edited:
Re: ~Shock Town~

I can give you a masterball for a female eevee. If possible, could the eevee be bold, or if that's too much work, then a female eevee would be great.

Thanks.

OK, i'll trade with you both sometime.

And...
Starting in about 20 minutes (new years day) everyone can get 1 berry or item from my shop FOR FREE!

Can I get a cyndaquil in exchange for a Phione? I'll breed you up one ASAP.

I offer 2berries not in your list for one TM.. Good enough?

Pokemondynasty, I am breeding your Rotom and Togepi. They will be in eggs, so I will include another Pokemon to attatch the berry to.

Chebon, I will breed your Eevee right after Pokemondynasty's Pokemon. Do you want a free item, too?

KP_Shadow, I will breed your Cyndaquil after the other requests. Would you like a free item to go along with that? You must tell me that you want it before midnight, my time (in 4 and a half hours)

Kaguya, that's fine. (i don't care which berries :p) Which TM do you want?

Samwin, LOL no. The reason I have all those Ralts is because I'm breeding for an Adamant Ralts :D

Remember, only 4 and a half hours until the special offer ends!

A master ball

Last edited:

I will offer Berry No.9, 10, 14 and 15 for Grass Knot and Substitute..

Do you have a jolly Ralts?

KP_Shadow, you want a master ball? Umm... I meant on the list of items that i have. I don't have a master ball yet, and unless i get a TON of them, i won't put them up.

Kaguya, Sure! I don't know which berries those are, but i'll still trade! Just PM me sometime when i'm on.

Hytarin, no... sorry. I have a ton of Serious ones, though.

The free item offer ended about 12 hours ago. But all of you people who posted yesterday can still get a free item from me.

Chebon, I will breed your Eevee right after Pokemondynasty's Pokemon. Do you want a free item, too?

Yes I would. Any item would do.
Let me know when you're ready to trade.

Thanks.

No thankyou I just got shiny ralts.

can u breed me a delibird i can give u a master ball or 2

my turtwig and squirtle for torchic and chikorita

Pokemondynasty and Chebon: I'm breeding your pokemon, so be patient. (pokemondynasty, the togepi doesn't seem to like my ditto... so it may be awhile before i get an egg :p) Never mind... seems Togepi can't breed. LOL do you want the lv. 23 Togepi instead? It was only trained in the Day Care, as i hatched it from lv. 1. No more Togepi's for other people, though! Unless i happen to get Togetic over the GTS.

Hytarin, that's fine. No bad feelings :)

Qwertyw5, OK, but i have to warn you about the delibird.
THE DELIBIRD THAT I AM BREEDING IS HACKED, SO THE EGG DELIBIRD MAY BE CONSIDERED HACKED BY SOME PEOPLE! A moderator may get mad at me if I don't warn you (though it says hacked right next to it)

jorge27, fine! I'll get them breeded ASAP.

Taking a break for the night, cya some other time!

Last edited:

hey I can give you guys some event Berries such as Custap, Micle, Ganlon and Rowap

in return I'd like a Chickorita

I might not be able to trade for awhile
just trying to gauge your interest and such

Pokemondynasty and Chebon: I'm breeding your pokemon, so be patient.

Yeah, np.
Drop me a vm once the request is ready.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom