• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Shock Town~ Shop closed. See inside for details.

How would you rate this shop? (out of 5 stars)

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Shock Town~

I'll give you three masterballs for a paras, cyndaquil, and chikorita.

Pokepal15, actually it doesn't matter which berry you give me. As long as it's not on that list. Slugma would be fine for a Flame Body Pokemon. I just need him to help with hatching eggs.

Mikeyman714, I'm fine with AR Cloning. What would you want for a PCP?

a0161613, since you seem to be a beginner, i'll give it to you for just a trader pokemon (pokemon with no value) and maybe have that trader hold a small item? I don't care which item.

qwertyw5, what bagon? I don't have a bagon, and certainly not with hydro pump. Where did you get the idea that i had one from?

Rebbypoof742, that's fine. I'll get them breeded sometime.

a0161613, since you seem to be a beginner, i'll give it to you for just a trader pokemon (pokemon with no value) and maybe have that trader hold a small item? I don't care which item.

Thanks. I think I have a rare candy, shards, a TM. So let me know what kind of thing you want and I will try to trade ASAP.

Doesn't really matter. A rare candy would be nice.

Could i give you 3 TM'S for three stones? whatever stones you have, i'm open too all of 'em

ummm... sure! But first, you're gonna have to get platinum :p

All right, almost everyone's pokemon are ready. Chebon, i still need to work on your eevee.
Slowking11, I have your pokemon also breeded.

I think there's some other trades, too, but they're with people outside of the shop.

Umm... i don't really care. Anything from my wanted list.

Sure! Though i may be getting that from another person. Whatever :) I'll just give one to my friend who's gonna start breeding soon.

Sure! Though i may be getting that from another person. Whatever :) I'll just give one to my friend who's gonna start breeding soon.

Oh, alright :p
I'll let you once I get breed it.

Thanks.

OK.
I gotta go.
P.S. Just hatched yet another boy eevee! These boys are gonna be coming to the Adoption Center soon!

OK.
I gotta go.
P.S. Just hatched yet another boy eevee! These boys are gonna be coming to the Adoption Center soon!

Alright, later.

Lol, wow.
There any good natured ones?

Thanks.

Hmm... lemme see... here are the stats
Eevee ♂
OT: Andy
Quiet Nature
Likes to run.
Likes dry food.
STATS: 6/6/6/6/5
Ability: Adaptability
Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand

Eevee ♂
Bashful nature
Alert to sounds
Happily eats anything
STATS: 6/6/6/6/6
Ability: Adaptability

Eevee ♂
Bashful nature
Likes to run
Happily eats anything
STATS: 6/6/6/6/6
Ability: Run Away

Eevee ♂
Relaxed nature
Quick tempered
Likes sour food
STATS: 6/6/6/6/5
Ability: Run Away

I need all of the starters.

I have other berries you don't have except for the stat-upper berries(example: salac, leichi).

Root fossil
Armor fossil
Dome fossil
Helix fossil

Power anklet, lens and brace.

Magmar

Bagon with hydro pump & dragon dance
and Skarmory with whilwind and brave bird.

Again, I will be needing almost all of your starters. Just PM me if your ready.

Can I have a Durin berry? I'll trade you that Mawile. (You can just attach it to that Oddish you're trading me--and I can attach the Power Weight to the Mawile!) =o

Also, Thunder, you ready to pick up your 'poke?
Let me know please.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom