• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like, for a moment, to pay tribute to this mess

View attachment 159029
It’s the kind of nonsense I cherish during leak season! Like it’s obviously not up to par texture-wise with what we’ve seen from SV’s Pokémon, but I love it. A little pineapple Oddish!
Thank you I'll take 11 of them.

I love these kind of leaks too. Like they're obviously fake but it's so fun to see what people come up with.

Oh true, I forgot that Dark was really the "sinister" type rather than the "shadow" type. XD
Probably Fighting for a Zorro 'mon, then. I think that's supposed to be the "justice" equivalent.
Fighting’s a no-brainer. Maybe Steel as well?

That's pretty obvious since regional variants are specific to a given region. In this case, since the region is based on Spain, the regional variants would have to be related to Spain in some way.
Spain AND Portugal and for example in Azores they do indeed plant pineapples.
Is the oddish fake? Absolutely
However some quick research can prove a point if needed

Spain AND Portugal and for example in Azores they do indeed plant pineapples.
Is the oddish fake? Absolutely
However some quick research can prove a point if needed
Actually we're still not sure if Portugal was included in the new region. It's definitely Spain but not necessarily the entire Iberian Peninsula.

And there's quite a difference between having a plantation growing pineapples in a greenhouse because the native climate isn't suitable enough and actually growing them natively.

Quick research to prove a point should probably take an extra few seconds to make sure that it really does prove anything.

Speaking of Zorro,

I wonder if we'll get a Pokemon with a Zorro inspiration for this Gen

It won't be Sprigatito tho since I'd assume that they'd use a Fox Pokemon for that sort of thing

In B4 "But Theviul!" That was Guy Fawkes inspired lol
Isn't Zorro an american story set in California during Mexican rule? I mean it's not impossible, and there has been a new fox something every new gen since Gen 5.

Actually we're still not sure if Portugal was included in the new region. It's definitely Spain but not necessarily the entire Iberian Peninsula.

And there's quite a difference between having a plantation growing pineapples in a greenhouse because the native climate isn't suitable enough and actually growing them natively.

Quick research to prove a point should probably take an extra few seconds to make sure that it really does prove anything.
Azores has an almost tropical climate, because it is way closer to Africa and way south. So no need for greenhouses there

THE TRIO IS COMPLETE!! I can’t believe all three leaked so early this time! (This is sarcasm. I repeat, this is sarcasm)

Per usual, found at r/Pokeleaks. Easily the funniest of the three, although I will say I like the pink aspects to it. I like knights (or whatever this is) that wear pink (and also knights that love lasagna and hate Mondays).

7555C5DE-7AB9-48BF-A4C1-B58339BF092B.jpeg

Isn't Zorro an american story set in California during Mexican rule? I mean it's not impossible, and there has been a new fox something every new gen since Gen 5.

Yes, Zorro is an American soap opera about a hero of the people who defends the common and the indigenous people of the abuses of the Mexican authorities and Castilian oligarchs. Zorro is based on a real figure (William Lamport), but the story takes place at the end of the colonial period, almost two centuries later. So it is possible to interpret, in the way it was represented on television and, perhaps, in literature, in which the elite and Mexican authorities are placed in the same bag as colonialists, as a justification for the USA "liberation" of Mexican territories.

Last edited:
I would guess Steel, yeah. Is Zorro even Zorro without a sword?
Maybe the pre-evolution could be based on his civilian identity of Don Diego de la Vega, and be pure Steel-type - his facade of an aloof and incredibly wealthy aristocrat (the Steel-typing representing the gold and silver of his fortune). Or maybe he could be Normal-type, to reflect his unassuming nature, a man who opposes injustice and oppression, but who seemingly has no great skill at arms to fight against it.

My question is IF that Fuecoco evolution is real,

HOW the heck did it get leaked?

When the Alola Starters leaked, that happened because someone intercepted the exchange between Gamefreak and Sakurai when trying to incorporate Incineroar into Smash Bros

Smash Bros season is over now so how on Earth did Fuecoco's evo slip when the Galar Starters AND the Hisuian Starters all went completely hidden until it was time to Datamine the games

My question is IF that Fuecoco evolution is real,

HOW the heck did it get leaked?

When the Alola Starters leaked, that happened because someone intercepted the exchange between Gamefreak and Sakurai when trying to incorporate Incineroar into Smash Bros

Smash Bros season is over now so how on Earth did Fuecoco's evo slip when the Galar Starters AND the Hisuian Starters all went completely hidden until it was time to Datamine the games
Based on the numbers on the reference sheet, it'd have to have leaked from a translator or publisher. Those numbers have corresponded with translations of the Japanese text in art books and strategy guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom