• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a pineapple pokemon is one thing. But I feel that having a pokemon adapt to the region by turning into a pineapple is something else entirely. They have been pretty diligent with their real world references, so if there's a pineapple pokemon, it would have come over from another region like Copperajah, not develop naturally like a regional variant.

Though I think they might just throw an unchanged ludicolo into the region and call it a day.
Yeah they would probably go with a new dex # and not a regional variant.

Speaking of- I really want Ludicolo to get something new, or a split evo for Lombre. I just love it, and I thought it might get a Lotus-variant for Hisui but nope. I still feel like they’re keeping a Lotus flower regional Lotad in their pockets for the future, it’s just a matter of when.

Also apparently Khu is teasing their May teaser, which is hilarious and sure to get more people even more upset and annoyed by the attention and drama they bring.

BUT it might involve a Bull? And is coming tomorrow.

Also apparently Khu is teasing their May teaser, which is hilarious and sure to get more people even more upset and annoyed by the attention and drama they bring.

BUT it might involve a Bull? And is coming tomorrow.
Wonder if it's going to be one of the box legendaries. If playtesting really hasn't started yet, I would have to guess that box art would be the thing leaking at this point.

If not, then maybe a new pokemon or regional variant in the next trailer? Whatever it's for, I feel like it'll probably have to be revealed soon just based on the timing and how Khu said his main source doesn't work until June.

Hm, hadn't thought to look into it before but the Sword and Shield strategy guide with the concept art was published by TPCi, apparently? I don't know how much they actually do their own publishing, really.

It's kind of noteworthy in that it means TPC obviously would have significant oversight of their own operations, but also could explain why anyone involved in the publishing process would have access to concept art this early.

Wonder if it's going to be one of the box legendaries. If playtesting really hasn't started yet, I would have to guess that box art would be the thing leaking at this point.

If not, then maybe a new pokemon or regional variant in the next trailer? Whatever it's for, I feel like it'll probably have to be revealed soon just based on the timing and how Khu said his main source doesn't work until June.
Khu specified the April hint (Masters picture) and this May hint are each about one different and specific topic, right? I and many think the Masters picture is about the box legends, so I’m wondering if this May hint involving this bull will have any evidence for it being something different, or if that will mean the Masters picture has nothing to do with the box legends.

Thinking now, Khu also said that May hint would be numbers, so who really knows what this bull is even supposed to mean. Because a picture isn’t numbers. lol

Found something absolutely hilarious~

translation looks accurate!

my friend looked at my screen while i typed this and said "looks like an alolan exeggutor", so there you have it~

Also, I love this so much xD

ground/water type?!
why he so LONG

download.jpg

also whats with this guy?

(I haven't read the last 7 pages, sorry if it's been debunked)

I dislike that fuecoco evo, but fuecoco is one of my least favorite pokemon so I guess anything is an improvement. I always wanted a fire/fairy type so it being this would be disappointing but maybe it looks better in motion.

From the number things on it alone I think it's real from a guidebook being written. I don't think a fake leaker would copy the guidebook stuff, they'd copy for example the gen 7 starter leak concept art.

I dislike that fuecoco evo, but fuecoco is one of my least favorite pokemon so I guess anything is an improvement. I always wanted a fire/fairy type so it being this would be disappointing but maybe it looks better in motion.

From the number things on it alone I think it's real from a guidebook being written. I don't think a fake leaker would copy the guidebook stuff, they'd copy for example the gen 7 starter leak concept art.
One thing to keep in mind is that, starting with Gen 6, every Pokémon was designed with motion in mind. Instead of having to convey everything in one sprite, they started being able to have a lot of personality and complexity shown with the models.

So I wouldn’t cross off any Pokémon without seeing it move first. Especially the starters… I’m nearly positive that most people’s opinions and favorites will change once we FINALLY see them in motion.

Happens every time, Pokemon get leaked as unanimated models or still images and people don't like them, but then we see them actually animated in game and a lot of peoples opinions change. Happens even more nowadays with entire rosters being leaked shortly before release but as still models. (I say nowadays sense i dont think it happened to gen 6? Might be wrong there)

Khu specified the April hint (Masters picture) and this May hint are each about one different and specific topic, right? I and many think the Masters picture is about the box legends, so I’m wondering if this May hint involving this bull will have any evidence for it being something different, or if that will mean the Masters picture has nothing to do with the box legends.

Thinking now, Khu also said that May hint would be numbers, so who really knows what this bull is even supposed to mean. Because a picture isn’t numbers. lol
Yeeeah I can't piece together what's going on with his hints yet. I thought we cracked the gear being the starter types but eeh- I don't think it will start to make sense until maybe after the first trailer or June.

Well, if they just looked up concept art and didn't do adequate research, they might include the numbers because they're on the pokemon reference sheets that came out of the Alola art book.

That said, I think a genuine publishing leak is also possible.

I hope the diglett is real because that's hilarious
Unfortunately the Japanese is typed instead of handwritten so most likely not. =/

THE TRIO IS COMPLETE!! I can’t believe all three leaked so early this time! (This is sarcasm. I repeat, this is sarcasm)

Per usual, found at r/Pokeleaks. Easily the funniest of the three, although I will say I like the pink aspects to it. I like knights (or whatever this is) that wear pink (and also knights that love lasagna and hate Mondays).

View attachment 159114

Yep, that is so real. Can't deny it! The pose, the design, everything just fits! /s

These ridiculous regional variant ideas just made me realize that while Alola had multiple variants that were 100% made to be funny, Galar had like none?

Sure, Weezing caused some fun British jokes, but that’s it right? And even then Weezing wasn’t really that funny or ridiculous compared to Exeggutor or Dugtrio.

These ridiculous regional variant ideas just made me realize that while Alola had multiple variants that were 100% made to be funny, Galar had like none?

Sure, Weezing caused some fun British jokes, but that’s it right? And even then Weezing wasn’t really that funny or ridiculous compared to Exeggutor or Dugtrio.
Yeah, I think Weezing and Stunfisk were the closest to silly and they really weren't.

Suppose that almost fits the spirit of Britain's deadpan sense of humor, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom