• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I work at TCPi in this exact position doing this exact stuff knowing things that you guys need to dip into the data for like BST. Obviously giving the company a big neon sign of who I am is not going to have any repercussions on me, so here you go while I enjoy that sweet ten minutes of fame over my actual job.

Also, that Paradox Terrakion is broken even by Gen 9 standards. I don't think even GF would give a Rock type 168 Atk, 104 Spd, a signature Rock move, and a free stat boost in Electric Terrain (which will likely get Tapu Koko back for setting) unless they gut its movepool as otherwise that's walking all over VGC.
You work at TPCi? That’s awesome! Can you get me a job there after I finish school?

Almost two weeks to go... Let's hope we get a trailer/HOME leak this week.

Almost two weeks to go... Let's hope we get a trailer/HOME leak this week.
Tbh, I would much prefer that don't get a leak until the week of the dlc coming out. However, I am totally fine with a new trailer, either to show us a new Pokémon or maybe some new features for the next wave.

I mean... there is a direct contradiction in the rumor as well.

Dipplins evo is called Hydrappl. It apparently is a 600BST mon (Which is very unlikely, since Dipplin itself is only 485, which means Hydrappl would get a 115 stat increase
Hydrapple is gonna be a Bug/Dragon type
Hydrapples signature ability is called Toxic Influence and grants the permanent Poison typing to Hydrappe, then whats the point in making it Bug/Dragon instead of just let it keep the Grass/Dragon typing if it gets permanent poison added anyways
I think in this case Hydrappl is meant to be a pseudo-Legendary, which would make Gen 9 the second gen to add more than one pseudo (after Gen 3), the first pseudo to be added right in the middle of a generation, the first pseudo legendary to have a branched evolution line, and the first pseudo to be a cross-gen evolution.

I think in this case Hydrappl is meant to be a pseudo-Legendary, which would make Gen 9 the second gen to add more than one pseudo (after Gen 3), the first pseudo to be added right in the middle of a generation, the first pseudo legendary to have a branched evolution line, and the first pseudo to be a cross-gen evolution.
Which makes it an even less plausible rumour.

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't put it past them. Recently a lot of trends and patterns have been broken.
My dude, the leak is awfully specific on too many a front. And even has inconsistencies, like there being no Electroweb TM, which Serebii already confirmed.

Nah, 'I work at GF, know all the stats and speak perfect English'? Not believing it.

not that gf has only ever made the absolute most logical decisions ever regarding pkmn but the thing about the permanent poison typing being its ability for some reason is so ridiculous, that on principle makes this leak impossible to take seriously (on my end, at least)
someone already said it but like. cmon why would it ever even change types upon evolution then

not that gf has only ever made the absolute most logical decisions ever regarding pkmn but the thing about the permanent poison typing being its ability for some reason is so ridiculous, that on principle makes this leak impossible to take seriously (on my end, at least)
someone already said it but like. cmon why would it ever even change types upon evolution then
Honestly, I just thought its ability would give it Poison stab like how Bombirdier gets Rock with Rocky Payload and Dhelmise gets Steel with Steelworker.

Well, I wouldn't put it past them. Recently a lot of trends and patterns have been broken.
If the evolution is supposed to be a Psuedo, Flapple and Appletun also get their stats enhanced to 600, since they are also final evolutions and as such Psuedo's from the same evolutinonary line, which makes it even more impossible for Dipplin evo to become a psuedo in the first place

Depending on what they've done with the design and which ancient Archosaur is the inspiration this time around Paradox Entei could either look really stupid or be one of the best paradox designs ever.

I've been thinking. You know the loyal 3 are horrible competitively. What if they are not meant to be used by themselves. What if their purpose is to fuse with their master like Calyrex.

I've been thinking. You know the loyal 3 are horrible competitively. What if they are not meant to be used by themselves. What if their purpose is to fuse with their master like Calyrex.
Hmmm, I think Khu would've hinted such a thing.

Not all Pokémon are meant to be competitive, not even all legendaries.

The Riddler is the Riddler.

I wouldn't listen to him anyways.
People can dislike him all they want, he still confirms most of the stuff we're usually getting. Some of his riddles are impossible to guess, but his track-record is near flawless. The discussions the riddles create are quite fun, too.

People can dislike him all they want, he still confirms most of the stuff we're usually getting. Some of his riddles are impossible to guess, but his track-record is near flawless. The discussions the riddles create are quite fun, too.
I guess for me, I would prefer either no leaks at all or an entire dump of all of the leaks. I don't really care for the slow trickle of information, riddles or otherwise. However, that is ultimately how I feel about it, not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom