• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them do the grunting thing. I just got over it xD

Ya know, Avarus Cantus is Latin :p

I just can't watch it, haha XD

Oh yeah, that it is :p "Sweetgum, Hamamelidaceae Liquidambar styraciflua"

Goodmorning *well morning here* :) Sorry i've been registered here for quite a while but i never really went on the forums so basically i'm pretty new :x Sorry if i'm bothering anyone by posting here.

Greetings.

I love how this thread is pretty much the Society of Bored Bulbagardeners.

Sorta.

So...how's everyone doing? Still breathing over there?

On Tumblr. And YouTube.

Is it just me, or has Tumblr gotten a little inactive too? It might just be the blogs I follow, but eh.

This is the only thread I go to. I almost never go post in different threads unless I'm extremely bored.

I post here and a few other places, like tea in the garden, and random games and stuff.

That is kind of strange. I've never had a cat though, so I'm no expert on feline psychology

That could be it. My dog is 9 and she doesn't like going outdoors as much as she used to, only if we go outside and throw a frisbee with her.

Oh right, I forgot :p I think you posted in my intro thread ages again, thanks for that haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom