• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah haha, well that's nice of you :) I should do more of that, be more welcoming.

Hey gang! Do you like to obtain internet points that don't really matter? Want to win ten, yes, TEN, of these glorious points? Then head over and check out my recent blargh!

Being lonely takes no effort at all.

Yeah. Well, sometimes you have to make a small effort trying to get away from people, but that's just about it.

Also, toying around with nitrogen is always fun. What's even more fun is ending the lab one hour earlier than scheduled.

Hi guys. I started high school. So far, it sucks. The teachers are nice but the classes are boring and I sit alone at lunch pretty much every day. Yeah. It sucks. But..meh. I'll just do my work and pass the 9th grade with no friends. yay.

Hi guys. I started high school. So far, it sucks. The teachers are nice but the classes are boring and I sit alone at lunch pretty much every day. Yeah. It sucks. But..meh. I'll just do my work and pass the 9th grade with no friends. yay.

Are there any clubs you could join? It may take a while but you'll make some friends, as long as you get out there and try. High school can be a big adjustment but you'll get used to it I'm sure :)

My algebra teacher is about 2943871278562098570063109786 years old and she's always grumpy.

My algebra teacher is about 2943871278562098570063109786 years old and she's always grumpy.

That is many many times older than the universe. You should ask her if the previous universe was similar to this one and what happens when each one ends. That would solve a lot of problems for physicists.

My story is very similar. The first year of high school, I had NO FRIENDS. At all. Lunch was a sad affair.

But just you wait. Friends will come along. And when they do, they'll be the true sort. :)

Oh no, my printer ran out of ink!!! D: This is not good :/

Oh, damn. What were you trying to print? I've had it happen to me before, when I needed to print a book report.

It sucks when you need to print something with a picture, and the home printer is running out of ink. ><
It'd mean that I'd need to head to school early to use a printer there or something. xD

Oh, damn. What were you trying to print? I've had it happen to me before, when I needed to print a book report.

A research paper outline for my Forest Biology class :/ I hate when this happens!

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to pay 10 cents at the library so that they can print this -____- I wish my school had free printers, but that's just another way they get you I guess.

They're really strict with parking tickets too, that's another way they get you :/

Don't forget the already-high tuition. (Where is that money being used, huh?) ><

I'm glad I just take subway rides to school. The roads around the school are inconvenient to have students drive their way to school given that they can take subway/bus rides imo.
I can't drive anyway in the first place. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom