• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

is advertising allowed here...?

I'll be hosting a mafia game in Zelda Dungeon and I'd like to invite everyone here!
If u had fun with Chess Mafia def go check it out!

is advertising allowed here...?

I'll be hosting a mafia game in Zelda Dungeon and I'd like to invite everyone here!
If u had fun with Chess Mafia def go check it out!

Yep, all good to advertise in here

Gonna sub since I just joined Quas' game.

I feel like a post restriction where you can only talk in song lyrics would be fun for me…
I have considered that as well. I have actually considered a mafia where everyone has to talk through a specific band's lyrics, but that specific band is different I each player

ME I'm gettin' a turkey on rye. All that court ordering got me hungry and they still never brought my sandwich so I'm just going to 1* rate the district court on Goggle Reviews, and go grab myself some Stubway.

This is unrelated, but How can somebody be a washed-up has bin, if they never were to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom