• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Zodiac Mafia - Endgame: Game Over. (19/07/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you enjoy the game?

There was a game? I blinked, and it was all over!

What did you think of the setup?

It was okay

Did you find the roles and Zodiac theme interesting? Would you like to see more Zodiac games in the future?

I don't understand the theme, so no :(

What did you think of the FT (and would you like to be tagged when the last two phases are added)?
What did you think of the hosting overall?

Any game where the hosts don't make the error I made in True Blue is an amazingly hosted game. :p

What would you have done differently?

I haven't a clue

Would you play another Pika_pika42 and/or Elementar game?

No!

Probably would.

Any other comments you would like to make?

At least Darthwolf has the ability to set things on fire now :p

Whut how is this end game? 3v3v1..... Sure there is hated but that doesn't make mafia auto win.
Also inactivity really killed this and I'm part of that

Independent is not a kingmaker. As soon as the mafia equals the number of the town, they win. Indep just chooses who wins otherwise. I think that was decided as rule of thumb a while ago.

Yeah, that's why LYLO happened last phase. And since there was a mislynch, all we had to do was Strongman and block Derpghost so our kill didn't get switched again.

What about vig?
Independent is not a kingmaker. As soon as the mafia equals the number of the town, they win. Indep just chooses who wins otherwise. I think that was decided as rule of thumb a while ago.
I personally disagree partially, with a cult it's not applicable since they are hostile.

Plus the Hated Survivor allowed us to force tied votes at seven players with a full team.
True that

I personally disagree partially, with a cult it's not applicable since they are hostile.

Cult is a bit different. That's a faction that needs to outnumber everyone as well, so it doesn't really apply to those rules. But Survivor isn't kingmaker. SK keeps game going. I haven't really thought about lyncher, but in most games I've played a survivor should be considered as not being there in the first place.

well town just flopped this round

It was a good, fun game, and the FT was original and splendidly done. GG, nerds.
meanwhile I go chalk up another loss

I noticed most of the players who voted me got lynched. I learned to never vote for a Miller claim or else you'll get lynched.

Just finally had time for the post game and not half brain dead.

Also, good game to the Mafia team. Honestly, it was more of inactivity that killed town in this game more than anything. I was having some doubts about MegaPod since he was more or less leading the game which made me cop scan MP. And thankfully, it returned the result as I suspected. But by then, it was too late.

I had doubts on Max also but wasn't worth pursuing at the time.

Anyways, good game to all!

No one used OC. So... that may have been a wasted opportunity for both factions. I think you were used to NOC games that you forgot about OC this time around.
May I remind you that I did suggest a plan for OC, although it would have backfired in its initial form, my attemp was also to push people to start talking.

No one used OC. So... that may have been a wasted opportunity for both factions. I think you were used to NOC games that you forgot about OC this time around.

OC is incredibly strong. It took a while to get used to not using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom