• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you’ve said but terribly out of context

"then aftet that was the finally TRANSLATED dragon quest iv, no i dont know what they were thinking either, solo really does look like a fish we say he looks like a fish because he does look like a fish yes i know hes not a fish i played the fucking game, but also arus doesnt look that much like goku i mean yeah okay so they were drawn by toriyama but toriyama drew like all of the dragon etc characters and also more than one person is allowed to have dark spiky hair jesus christ"

Technically I typed this as opposed to said, but here's a snippet of a very disjointed rant I went on recently.
i'm not bothering to mark all the typos with [sic].

This was a conversation between Mao and our other friend:
Mao: you’re not wearing eyeliner…..
Friend: I’m not, but I have Pepsi and hot cheetos which some would say is the breakfast of champions

I just overheard this on the bus: “how the turns have tabled….”

"^^i drew part of fanny's organs you wanna see"
"If you were Eraser, you'd KNOW what I'm talking about but you're NOT! So you DON'T!"
"same- i hope it's are you okay and team8s they all have 5 members still"
" probably he doesn't though because!! if two whoppers candies get him all dizzy and icky-feeling what is alcohol gonna do :D"

“One sec a chair fell on my leg”

“Look at Olivia! She turned into the little mermaid but war!”

Back
Top Bottom