• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

... yeah pls don’t question it too much, today is a local festival and we sure listen to some... specific local music on these occasions. So not a genre I exactly like listening to, but it is what extended family/the local community wants and it just kinda fits for tonight.

I promise these will stop in a few hours lol (tbh I kinda hope so)

I promise these will stop in a few hours lol (tbh I kinda hope so)
What kinda festival is it? Celebrating anything inparticular?

What kinda festival is it? Celebrating anything inparticular?

You gave me an idea, thanks. That is a bit of a long story, so I am actually planning to post it somewhat later tonight in this thread : Tell Us About Where You Live!

For now, I can tell you we have switched to this one:

still into you by paramore
I absolutely want to listen to this next now. I just like it too much and am amused how regularly it comes up on each other's attention, very good common taste in music here :)

Back
Top Bottom