• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Can't listen to Undercover Martyn without listening to What You Know aswell.

Can't listen to Undercover Martyn without listening to What You Know aswell.

listening to i can talk rn, tourist history is such a good album
my favorite song of all time!

listening to i can talk rn, tourist history is such a good album
Yeah! Its soooo good. I remember when I was really into indie music Two Door were always on, so kinda reminiscing listening to them now haha. And keeping with that Tourist History album:

A classic!

Thought i'd post my own classic in response, apparently when I was really really young, I loved this song, I've been told I had a speech impediment at the time so I guess that kinda helps since it correlates slightly. No idea if it was a stutter/stammer like the song is about or just something else because I don't recall at all haha

Yeah the only fitting song after listening to that is what I put just now. They just go together (if you know, you know, it is a meme at this point).

Back
Top Bottom