• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst thing you ever ate?

Whoooo, my food intolerance to butter is gone now!!! :-D

Another horrible food I've eaten: My school's nachos. I don't know if I've mentioned this one before, but correct me if I'm wrong. The school's nacho meat tastes disgusting D-8

Oh, there is this DISGUSTING type of plant.

It's leaves are squeezed, juice is extracted, the juice gets mixed with water, then you have to drink it.

It's disgusting!

It's bitter, and it has tiny solid bits that get stuck between your teeth so you taste it for hours!

I think I might be allergic? My tongue and lips cut so easily and sting like hell after eating pineapple, it's one of my favourite fruits though! D8

At the moment, these meds I'm on (I think that counts as eating?) are the worst. thing. ever.

Tetralysal. The smell is unbelieveable, and probably would taste worse without the pill's plastic containing the foul stuff.

Good lord, the fact that I was talking about allergic reactions before those tablets is so ironic considering I just had a bad allergic reaction to those very same tablets just a couple of days ago. DX

Just to make this post more relevant... I really dislike cauliflower without cheese sauce.

My dad's horrid concoction of asthma curing Lagundileaves. Blech.

Haggis, yuck, I hate that revolting stuff!

Last edited:
Wow. Where shall I start?

Goat cheese sandwiches.

Strawberry yoghurt and strawberry ice cream. Don't get me wrong, I actually love strawberries!

Peppermint gum. Don't ask, I just... have traumas. o_O'

This Parmesan cheese pasta that me and my friend ate in a reastaurant ... I felt SO sick after that.

And finally, our schools legendary sausages filled with pieces of bones. How delicious, huh?

Raw Garlic. I only ate a tiny piece of a clove and it made me sick to my stomach.

Worst thing I ever ate was a couple of months ago. I got home one day to find an unopened angel cake laying on the table. Started eating it to find out it was almost a month old and was covered in mold.:dead:

And the worst thing I ever drank was some washing up liquid, I mistook it for water.

And another one that I tasted when I was young and stupid:

My pet lovebird's food.

I ate some of it, including those colored pellets. It tasted really bland and it smelled like my pet bird when she gets herself wet.

I have NO IDEA why birds like that stuff DX

(I did that when I was six, when my faimly first got my parrot)

Wasabi, hands down.

Serious? I don't mind Wasabi.
My Mum made a vegetarian Nut Roast once. She's usually a good cook, but this was nasty. She agreed, so did my Dad. So did my sister. We had pizza that day.

Also, when I was allowed to chew gum when I was little, this 4-month-old peice of Bazooka gum. It was stale and harda nd tasted HORRIBLE.

(I'm not allowed chew gum to anymore, because of my jaw problem. Thank Arceus that I won't run into stale bubble gum again!)

One time I had to eat horseradish. Straight up. It was the worst thing I'd ever eaten.

Another time I ate ginger sauce. It was then that I found out that my taste buds hate Chinese food.

Wasabi, hands down.

OMA my mom hates that stuff too! She was eating sushi one day when she put a huge glop of wasabi on a piece of sushi, thinking it was avocado for some strange reason. She was sweating and crying wasabi for days.

European dark chocolate. Once I stuffed two whole bars of it. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth. also Octopus soup. bleh!

I had a pickle dumpling in China... almost barfed.
I've also taken a generous bite out of a poptart that had been sitting on the counter for days, lots of little bugs.
And once when I was young I ate grass because I was pretending to be a Kangaskhan. It wasn't that bad actually...

A burrito from Taco John. Mom made me take a bite, chew and SWALLOW it. I gagged...see, I hate VEGETABLES. There were black beans, onions, peppers...I wanted to puke it all over her! Didn't she know I hate vegetables since childhood?! That stuff...good thing I've moved out, never have to touch those things again. Fruit I can easily handle (strawberries and bananas together are a real yum-yum), but veggies...no. Just no.

Probably Grapefruit. It's SO bitter. I also can't have it anyway cause it fucks up my meds, but I don't have much of those meds anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom