• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jägerbomb

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Please post what you've bought lately.

I bought some fridge magnets.

Pokémon Platinum, Grand Theft Auto IV (PC version) and the Pokémon Platinum players' guide.

Currently I can't play GTA IV until I upgrade my video card.

School Rumble: Season 1 Boxset (haven't even finished the series but its hilarious)
40gb SSD to install my OS on
Oh yeah, a tank of gas X_X

Pokemon platinum Awesoem game!!!
Naruto Shippuden volume 44 It was a pretty good one ^_^
Yes man The first movie ive seen in a while

Well, I bought some Watchmen blood-stained smiley badges and they never came because eBay didn't update my primary address on the page that gets sent to the seller, something I didn't notice until they already sent it. So yeah, I fucked up that one.

In the next few days I'm going to purchase a copy of this:
gunseller.jpg

I've been wanting to read this for a while now, Hugh Laurie was great on A Bit of Fry and Laurie, and of course, currently, House M.D. Supposedly, The Gun Seller is delightfully irreverent.

I bought a coke, but its not valid, because, I didn't buy it.

I stole it. Shh don't tell anyone k?

I believe it was something to do with doctor who.

Pokemon Platnium and want to buy "House of Leaves" hopefully soon.
Things I buy almost everyday at the same time: Food for work XD Pizza or mac and cheese <.<

Last thing I got was a cinnamon apple filled doughnut and a small Mr. Pibb from Krispy Kreme. =]

I bought a chucken burger.

edit: eww I sound like I'm from new zealand

UFO-Aftershock,a pre-owned Makuta+Takanuva Set,a pre-owned Piraka Fortress set.

A manga drawing book from Borders. So that I have something to do after I'm done with my state tests next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom