• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD at the moment, do you have a preferred "alliance" that you would like to support, assuming your role and wincon are true to what you claim?

Not gonna lie, I'd support whichever alliance gives the fastest victory. I'm impatient like that, even when it comes to sharing my own claims, plus it's optimal.

Town has this to keep in mind though:

Game has 13 players.

I know there's at least one Independent.

In a 13 player game I'd expect 3 Mafia.

3 Mafia

9 Town

1 Independent

Sound reasonable.

If Town mislynches three times and all Nightkills go through, it would be 3 Mafia 1 Independent and 3 Town. Don't blame me if I decide to join Mafia at this point. If I'm lynched you'd likely be 8 Town and 3 Mafia tomorrow... (unless WolfOwl successfully vigs) which means you'd still kind of have three open mislynches like you did before anyway, but I think preventing you from having a lynch the next Day Phase makes that at two potential mislynches tomorrow if another Nightkill goes through though.

Basically... it would be a complete waste to try getting me lynched from both sides, at least mathematically. Even if I'm vig killed tonight, Town will have two mislynches open anyway.

Not gonna lie, I'd support whichever alliance gives the fastest victory. I'm impatient like that, even when it comes to sharing my own claims, plus it's optimal.

Town has this to keep in mind though:

Game has 13 players.

I know there's at least one Independent.

In a 13 player game I'd expect 3 Mafia.

3 Mafia

9 Town

1 Independent

Sound reasonable.

If Town mislynches three times and all Nightkills go through, it would be 3 Mafia 1 Independent and 3 Town. Don't blame me if I decide to join Mafia at this point. If I'm lynched you'd likely be 8 Town and 3 Mafia tomorrow... (unless WolfOwl successfully vigs) which means you'd still kind of have three open mislynches like you did before anyway, but I think preventing you from having a lynch the next Day Phase makes that at two potential mislynches tomorrow if another Nightkill goes through though.

Basically... it would be a complete waste to try getting me lynched from both sides, at least mathematically. Even if I'm vig killed tonight, Town will have two mislynches open anyway.

That's what I knew you'd be thinking but wasn't sure if you'd say or not.

I'm not sure if that's sarcastic or not.

Anyway, I think I'm going to leave it for now. I don't have time to make a good decision, and I don't want to hinder our chances.

0a20f3838981afc15512c15307817ca6.jpg

I don't really want to lynch anybody other than HD (Claimed ITP) or someone who doesn't bring too much value to the game as it currently is. Daiya fits that bill. Since HD claims to punish town if we kill him (if i understand it correctly) then I don't see the harm in getting this done now rather than later.

I don't really want to lynch anybody other than HD (Claimed ITP) or someone who doesn't bring too much value to the game as it currently is. Daiya fits that bill. Since HD claims to punish town if we kill him (if i understand it correctly) then I don't see the harm in getting this done now rather than later.

There is literally no reason to even think of lynching me except that maybe I could be Mafia. If there's a hole in my logic then tell me where the issue lies in the math. I don't know if maybe you have different experience to make you think that it would be good to lynch me anyway, though I can't think of what it is.

##Vote Elieson

Sure, I haven't said much in the thread but is that really enough to justify lynching me? We should just no lynch imo.

Logic being the town wincon of all opposing threats being eliminated

And

you claiming not town.

Like, duh.

You can tell how much I'm popssessed to lynch you though

I'm not a threat to the Town, though.

What does popssessed mean? Is there anything I can do to prove that I'm not a threat to you?

##Vote Elieson

Sure, I haven't said much in the thread but is that really enough to justify lynching me?

I hate to break it to you but yea

I'm not a threat to the Town, though.

What does popssessed mean? Is there anything I can do to prove that I'm not a threat to you?
Possessed * i mobile typod >_<

Not really. Like you can support town but can you really blame me for being apprehensive to trust you and your wincon?

I also flat out said i did not want to lynch you now, and fully expect scum to slip up aa the game proceeds, so just dont worry mam

Possessed * i mobile typod >_<

Not really. Like you can support town but can you really blame me for being apprehensive to trust you and your wincon?

I also flat out said i did not want to lynch you now, and fully expect scum to slip up aa the game proceeds, so just dont worry mam

Yeah, that's fair.

Gonna go sleep, might show up before end of phase.

Night 1 start

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
jdthebud II (WolfOwl, FinalArcadia)
AussieEevee II (jdthebud, Alex Kaz)
Seth Rollins I (Giles)
Daiya I (Elieson)
Elieson I (Daiya)

The 13 Zexies were left alone to kill each other off... but they did nothing in Day 1. Which shouldn't be a surprise, the original Zexy never really liked Day 1 either.

No one was lynched.
It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours unless all actions are sent in earlier.

@Elieson well you could have voted for me or AE if you wanted a lynch. Any reason you didn't?

@Elieson well you could have voted for me or AE if you wanted a lynch. Any reason you didn't?
Because if he had come in at the 11th hour and voted for one of us, and we flipped town, the remaining town would be looking on it very negatively. I don't like snipe lynches.

Last edited:
That's true AE but I am mostly wondering what his read on us was, since we were the leading vote-getters. He seemed to avoid us entirely and instead focus on an inactive player.

That is true Elieson. It seems that you had the time to make a case.

Because if he had come in at the 11th hour and voted for one of us, and we flipped town, the remaining town would be looking on it very negatively. I don't like snipe lynches.

Personally i prefer the air I don't care what you think about snipe lynches and people who do them or not I wasn't comfortably scumreading anything that I could confidently vote for between jd and AE. I'll place my vote on people that I think should be lynched, thank you very much

HumanDawn said:
Well honesty is the best policy.:p I mean you really could be more of a nuisance than a help to us really but it might also be a bit of a waste to lynch you right this moment if you'd just align with us anyway but that'd only really be if we had a strong opinion on someone we were voting I'd think. Mmm I'm rather conflicted on your independent thing anyhow, the whole Maniacal Engineer game being included has got me kind of suspicious and did you end up claiming your role was from the Fruit Bowl mafia? I can't remember if you did or not, you kind of just went along with what AussieEevee said and never really straight-up said it. Is there a reason for that?

AussieEevee mentioning it said:
Which zexy game featured this? The only time I remember seeing it was Fruit Bowl Mafia, which wasn't a zexy game.

You responding said:
It wasn't a Zexy game but it was a Maniacal Engineer game? That's what it represents.

Honestly I agree with Elieson on who to possibly lynch this up-coming day phase. I'd really be ok with lynching Daiya because he'd apparently been online during the phase but did not make any type of informative posts or anything that really helped. That I saw anyway. If I missed something please tell me.

Also should probably mention that I won't be on until later today (due to an appt)(EST timezone for me just throwing that out there) so if I don't respond for hours on end that's why!

Well honesty is the best policy.:p I mean you really could be more of a nuisance than a help to us really but it might also be a bit of a waste to lynch you right this moment if you'd just align with us anyway but that'd only really be if we had a strong opinion on someone we were voting I'd think. Mmm I'm rather conflicted on your independent thing anyhow, the whole Maniacal Engineer game being included has got me kind of suspicious and did you end up claiming your role was from the Fruit Bowl mafia? I can't remember if you did or not, you kind of just went along with what AussieEevee said and never really straight-up said it. Is there a reason for that?

Honestly I agree with Elieson on who to possibly lynch this up-coming day phase. I'd really be ok with lynching Daiya because he'd apparently been online during the phase but did not make any type of informative posts or anything that really helped. That I saw anyway. If I missed something please tell me.

Also should probably mention that I won't be on until later today (due to an appt)(EST timezone for me just throwing that out there) so if I don't respond for hours on end that's why!

I said I could be black or white in response to show that I'm Chocolate. Anyway it's the truth and who knows, maybe I am lying but as Town because I have a super PR that Must Not Be Killed. Either way I think Town lost its best opportunity to lynch me, when that No Lynch could have just been a lynch on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom