• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuta_Snorlax.png

♪Stick your left leg in, your left leg out, in out, in out, shake it all about...♪

Yuta_Snorlax.png

Snorlax: TORORU.
Random Child: To-to-ro? You're Totoro!
[/fail]

Yuta_Snorlax.png

Snorlax's reaction to Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs: Standing in a field on a cloudy day, mouth wide open, praying.

061-1.jpg

Ash: NAWWW I'M GETTING RA- *narrators voice* Ash Ketchum is unable to battle!

pokemonmovie91.jpg

May: aww..
Brock: It looks like a fetus.
Max: Awww...
Brock: It looks like an anglerfish fetus.
Ash: AWWWW....
Brock: It looks like the corpse of an anglerfish fetus!
Pikachu: AWWWWW.....
Brock: It looks like the corpse of a retarded anglerfish fetus!

061-1.jpg

Ash: I'm used to this. Bayleef would body slam me all the time.

OR

Ash: Honey, I'm home! (guess the reference)

OR

TR (offscreen): Amazing. we've been trying to do that to the twerps, for years, and we've been outdone by a stupid Gliger on the first try.

OR

Ash: Where's Gligerman when you actually need to be rescued.

OR

Pokedex: Gliger, the bat pokemon. Approximately 1/10 of 1% of these pokemon had a negative reaction to a sedative chemical, transforming them into vampire bats. (Guess the reference)

OR

Pikachu: Hey, you never let me do that to you!

OR

All pokemon except Gliger: No, you can't catch a person.

A-18-01.png

The map says there's a STORE!!! I wanna go shopping!!

OR

What! No pokemon mart in this town! NOOOO!!! Must shop!

OR

Wanted for suggesting adult content on a children's show!! I've got to cheese it! The fuzz is on to me.

OR

May (reading directions): Then enter the house with the broken window on your right...It's a trap!

OR

What? This script can't possibly be right! How can they cut me out of generation 4?

OR

May: What's this fanfiction lying here? Sure, let me read...What? That what the audience thinks of me? I'm just the world's curviest 10 year old to them! They think I'm just 2-Dimensional.

Heckler (offscreen): No, you're not 2-D. That's exactly what we're focusing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom