• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP293.jpg
Destroy... Destroy...

AbbyJohnny.png

How rich is she? Well, let's just say her Skitty traded in his body for solid gold.
DP293.jpg

Pikachu: Um, it looks like Dawn's poffins are highly radioactive.
Mamoswine: But they're so good!

DP293.jpg

Pikachu: Yup, he's gay.
Buneary: How can you tell?
Pikachu: Gaydar.

DP293.jpg

It's the Pika-Cam. (Patent Pending.)

OR

Ash (Offscreen): Pikachu, just because your hairband is black and electronic doesn't make is any less feminine.

OR

Pikachu: Oh, dear! I've been magnetized again. Hopefully, I'll find a hot magnemite this time.

OR

Pikachu: Heh heh. People are so focused on this ridiculous black thing that they won't notice that I'm storing pills near my left ear.

OR

It's the belt you can wear so no one can hurt you (Guess the reference.)

OR

(Offscreen): Laforge to bridge. Has anyone seen my visor?

Pikachu: I have a magnetic head band and In not afraid to use it!!! Ill WILL KILL MILEY CYRUSES "MOM"!!! Now how do I use this thing?

OR...

Dawn: I knew the directors doing DP 149 was a BIG mistake... But this is just... *sighs*

OR

Pikachu: Destroy all blue haired coordinators and their mascot spot stealing piplup! Then Cars and I will rule the world!!!! Oh and global warming... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ash: 0.0 I knew that pikachu was no good as soon as it first called me stupid
Brock: ... But Ash *gets mouth covered by Dawn's hand*
Dawn: SHHHHH he doesn't know what everyone thinks of him yet! He still thinks old guys are santa claus!

I just thought of this for a picture i posted a wile ago. Hope it's not too suckish.

dp110pikadive.jpg

Pikashippers(offscreen): OMGOMGOMGOMG DID WE GET THAT ON FILM!?
Ash: We weren't doing anything! Really!
Pikachu: We're leaving now!

DP293.jpg

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom