• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

That Idiot Joey

He challenges me to battle and gives me items. I don't mind the ones who give me battles money and items. I hate the one who talked about how he failed to catch a pidgey, if you fail to catch a pidgey more than once go jump off a bridge. XD

The stuff you can find on the Internet.

tumblr_l0fev92NtG1qbx1a9o1_500.jpg

Joey called me after one of the times I caught Mewtwo. It just seemed kinda hilarious in its own special way.

So gym leaders DO call just to chat. I've kept my phone book clear of most trainers, though I accidentally accepted a few. I've just started Kanto, and the only gym leader whose number I have so far is Jasmine.

She just called with some adorable question about the décor of her gym. I am so very glad that it was her who called, and not that idiot Joey. I'll track down the rest of the gym leaders and hope for some more entertainment. Shame I can't register the Elite Four, though.

I'm going to make a motivational poster... I can see it now...

JOEY'S RATTATA
It's in the top percentage.

But yeah. I thought this was some glitch or something in my game when he calls me like five times in one day about his goddamn Rattata. Apparently not.

Found this... vv

joeysrattata.png

I LOL'd.

JOEY'S RATTATA

But yeah. I thought this was some glitch or something in my game when he calls me like five times in one day about his goddamn Rattata. Apparently not.

Found this... vv

joeysrattata.png

I LOL'd.

You, sir, deserve the award for "best post in this thread."

I hate it when Joey calls me over and over. I tend to ignore my Pokegear whenever he calls me.

Joey's not that useless >:

He gives me HP Ups after beating him.

Still, Irwin's creepier. He saw me walk out of Dragon's Den. The Kimono girl also followed me to Dragon's Den -_-

Oh the conversation those two must have had.

They should just bring back the Pokenav minus the Match call and change the Trainer's eye page to be more like a social networking site.

Joey's Status: My Rattata is different from other Rattata. I think its in the top percentage of Rattata.
Outrage and 1034 others dislike this comment.

Joey calls: It was you wasn't it?
You got an Ekans to eat my precious?! Why? It wasn't like I was annoying you right?
Me: It weren't me. It was Koga.
Joey: The Elite Four?
Me: No, the other one.
Joey: I will go find this guy and kill him, where'd you see him?
Me: In Cerulean City!
Joey: But I can't leave this spot, Pokemon will come and attack me, poor old innocent defenceless me!
Me:(grumble mumble)
Hangs up...
more mumbling.
Me(Shouts to sky): Mwahahahahahahaha!
Joey comes up next to me, he says: It was you.
I flew away on Dragonite.

Maybe this thread needs a renaming, but it seems to me that Joey is not alone in calling idiocy or repetitiveness.

Bulbapedia said:
If examined through the use of a cheating device, Joey's Rattata really is in the top percent of Rattata, possessing an Adamant nature as well an IV spread of 30 31 29 31 26 30.
Say it ain't so...

JOEY'S RATTATA

Found this... vv

joeysrattata.png

I LOL'd.

Mister you made an awesome post pic :)

Most of my calls are from Huey and Irwin. Huey just called me and I thought it said Joey when I glanced at it. I was so happy it was him though. He may not call me often but when he does it annoys me.

JOEY'S RATTATA

Found this... vv

joeysrattata.png

I LOL'd.
Here ya go! :D
I actually didn't accept Joey's number at the beginning of the game, yet I hadn't played G/S/C before so I didn't know about his Ratatta at the top percentage.
sratatta.jpg

Last edited:
Yep he no calls for battle to often...but he keeps saying he has a Rattata when he has a Raticate in rematch battle what is up with that?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom